almost muslim

sandro

assalam aleikom hi my name is sandro from lima peru, sorry but my english in not good,i think Islam is the best way to be close to God.am learning with a muslim friend she is so lovely her name is Fatima from Brasil.
am reading about Islam and every time like me much more.
your friend
sandro

sandro

assalam aleikom hi my name is sandro from lima peru, sorry but my english in not good,i think Islam is the best way to be close to God.am learning with a muslim friend she is so lovely her name is Fatima from Brasil.
your friend
sandro gvp

gazkour

Hola

Hola Sandro y bienvenido. Me legra que estes aprendiendo del Islam, no te arrepentiras. Te aviso que aca tambien hay una seccion en Espanol, y aunque no es tan concurrida como la de Ingles, puedes tambien beneficiarte.

Muchos saludos y que Allah te siga guiando.

Saludos.

Saidsaad

:salam2:
Welcome-1.jpg

:shake::SMILY206:

nizar83

selemu aleikum brother sandro...BIENVENIDO ! i hope you will benefit a lot from this site god willing!!

meer suhail

ILM seeker
your friend
sandro

:wasalam:
welcome sandro

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him." (Holy Qur'an, 112:1-4)

May Allah guide u

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum,

Welcome brother and I pray that you accept the Truth - Islam.

Ch.3, V. No.19

‘The only way of life acceptable, is the person who submits his will to Allah (swt).’