Salam o 3alaikoum

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
My name is Manal, and I'm new at this website. I have seen and read about people that have converted to our wonderful and beautiful religion. and even replied to some. but i find the website a little difficult to use.

ANy way, I really like this site and hope that it could change peoples life. Peace be upon us all. - salam.

Saidsaad

:salam2::SMILY206::SMILY206: I'm a fairly new member, it does take a little time to find your way around this site but it gets easy after a bit. :inshallah: selam..

habib786

walaikum assalaam brother ... warm welcome to you in TTI family .......... have a pleasant stay in here .......... hope to hear often from you..........

wasalaam..your brother in islam

s 091

hi and welcome. I am also new to the website I only joined last week and found it a little difficult myself but it is now getting easier and although I don't know how to use everything on the site I am learning how to use the things I want to use so I am sure it will also get easier for you too.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2: you will get used to it
welcome sis...........
keezjc.gif
.. to the family:D
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
I will defintely try to make every muslim proud, by being a good muslim.

thank you very much.

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

muslimgirl 786

proud M.U.S.L.I.M
Welcome!:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::D:D:D:D

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Thank you all very much. i'm actually understanding this site very good now, alhamdoullillah. take care everyone:):):)