Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

muslim56

Human Being
`zup everybody?Sorry I hadn`t been here a long time. `Cause of school I don`t find time to get in here.

PORK IS HARAAM BECAUSE PIGS ARE DISGUSTING ANIMALS AND ALLAH SAID IN THE QURAAN PORK IS HARAAM:salam2:

massi

:salam2:
it was his 63 years old peace be upon him ....
q:how many women you ll have in paradise ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

meer suhail

ILM seeker

Abdullah

if im right then my question
what was the 2nd revelation made to Muhammad (saw) ,,,,,,,i mean the verses of Quran revealed after the first ones ( verses now in surah Iqra ) to be revealed .......

massi

40 .. :D

lol i dont want that many ;):D

what is the name of prophet mohammad's (pbuh) dad ??:D
how you can to know the paradise is not the same as our life here :):)
i htink it's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000:lol::lol::lol:

muslim56

Human Being
how you can to know the paradise is not the same as our life here :):)
i htink it's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000:lol::lol::lol:[/Q

Exscuse me guys but you must wait for Sulfric_acid to tell us which is the right answer then the person who told the correct answer tells a question and it goes on in this fashionly order so sorry for doing this but it is the rule.

servent of Allah

List 8 things that benefit the dead ill start 1.Janazah prayer for the deceased. "whenever a Muslim person dies,and a group of Muslim
people pray janazah for him,they are granted
intercession for him"..:salah::tti_sister:

zainabfy

What are the names of best friends of RasullAllah "pbuh"??? (the 4 close friends)[/QUOTE]
:salam2:The names of the best friends of Rasulullah sallallahualihiwasallam are Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq Raziallahuanhu, Hazrat Omar Ibn Khattab Raziallahuanhu, Hazrat Usman Ibn Affan Raziallahuanhu, and Hazrat Ali Ibn Abi Talib Raziallahuanhu. hope my answer is correct,fiamanillah.

Phoyage

Salam Alykom,
I really like this forum!
I am on page 16 reading it...
Answering
how old was fatima bintu rasulullah when she got married to ali bin abi-talib
I looked in my copy of Great Women of Islam and never found it there.
So I dont know

Phoyage

Finally finished all of it...
(I skipped some)
I have a question that I don't know the answer to it.
When Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) came back, when he just got the message he went to Khadija(رضى الله عنها) who took him to her cousin or uncle {answer that too please which one} Wariqa bin Nawfel.
When Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم) described to him what happened he said :
I wish I was younger to help you against all the disbelievers.
That means Wariqa bin Nawfel believed in Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) message.

Which makes him the first person to ever become Muslim.

Why don't the scholars say that he was the first Muslim?

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
I have a question that I don't know the answer to it.
When Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) came back, when he just got the message he went to Khadija(رضى الله عنها) who took him to her cousin or uncle {answer that too please which one} Wariqa bin Nawfel.
When Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم) described to him what happened he said :
I wish I was younger to help you against all the disbelievers.
That means Wariqa bin Nawfel believed in Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) message.

Which makes him the first person to ever become Muslim.

Why don't the scholars say that he was the first Muslim?[/QUOTE]

Salam Aleikum, from my reading to Prophet Muhammed :saw: biography, Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) was the first woman to believe the prphoet :saw:, as from the men: Zeid ibn Al Harithah, who was a slave, freed and adopted by the prphot :saw: and Ali bin Abi Talib(May Allah be pleased with him) prophet :saw: cousin who was a little boy living with him :saw:, and his close friend Abo Baker Al Siddek (May Allah be pleased with him)) , they were the first to believe the Prophet in the early first day of his Da'awa
والله اعلم

my question is when did Zeid ibn Al Harithah (May Allah be pleased with him) died??

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Rabi Allah,
Since no one has answered your question can you please answer it.

-------------------------------------------------
Salam Aleikum
Zeid Bin Al Harithah (may Allah be pleased with him) , died at the year 8 of Hijira at Muatah Battal, where the Muslims were only 3000 and the Romans were 100,000.

------------------------------------------------------------
My question is : what is the name of the son of Zeid bin Al Harithah who was appointed by Prophet Muhammad :saw: as a commander to the Muslims Army??