looking for name to my zawjah

basimlondon2000

assalam alikom all brothers and sisters
i am looking for name for my wife but i still did not find good name for her
and she do not know....................

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Your post leaves me a little confused brother. If you're hoping to find the name of a wife (which you don't know :confused:) - then TTI is not a Matrimonial site - definitely not the place for searching for a spouse.

If however you're looking for a suitable name for your wife due to whatever circumstances check this out.

http://www.names4muslims.com/

Hope I have not misjudged your intentions just a little difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

wasalam

muhsinah

I don't get that...why doesn't she have a name? Isn't it up to her to choose the name she likes?

Ibnu Mohamed

salaam...:salah: i hope i will get revert wife as well in the future or perhaps next year..:SMILY288: i would suggest Maryam or Aisha...
salaam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum,

I read in anm article that in Islam women are allowed to have the name of their choice after marriage.
But, I'm not sure about the proof it...

nizar83

selemu aleikum,
i cant help it haha the post made me laugh..wolahi

language can be so helpfull...and yet soooo annoying and blocking.

i think he s asking for a muslim name to name his maybe reverted wife.allah o a3lam.

there is nothing wrong with her sticking to the name she was given by her parents..islam respects that very much..
however most reverted muslims like to have a muslim name, to start over fresh mashallah.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
:salam2:

Ok im a bit lost but il give my say!! i like the names Salma which means: "princess, peaceful" and Aisha which means: "Life, Vivaciousness, Living Prosperous, Youngest wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)"

And id also like to share some information about changing the name on conversion:

Question:
Does one need to change their name upon conversion?

Answer: Respected Brother-in-Islam Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu Kindly refer below our standard reply to similar questions. and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best Mufti Ebrahim Desai FATWA DEPT. 1. Rukhshana (with a 'sh') is a Persian word meaning dazzling, resplendent, etc. It is permissible to keep the name Rukhshana.
2. A person's name bespeaks his religion. Therefore, it is vital for a revert to Islam to take an Islamic name to identify himself with Islam. To keep such names which suggest adherence to any culture and creed other than Islam is not permissible. However, it is not prohibited to keep a non-Arabic name which does not have a bad meaning or anything un-Islamic about it.
3. There is no prohibition for a female to maintain her maiden name or adopt her husband's surname after marriage. She may comply with the law of the land in order to save herself from legal problems.
4. The Urf and meaning of the word will be taken into consideration in determining the permissibility of keeping names for males and females.
5. Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) emphasised that children be given good names. In many instances, names having unsavoury connotations were changed by him. It is not permissible to keep names with words not having any meaning to it.

www.askimaam.org (website the information was found)

:wasalam:

liaa

mh.. i'd suggest khadija ! i love this name because, from my point of view it represents the freedom of muslims ppl too marry elder or younger ppl!man or women! Khadija , the wife of the prophet was one of the most respected muslim ladies,and i think that the prophet loved her a lot!

basimlondon2000

immm u do not get it yet

assalam alikom
i think the cleaver one he will get it ...............i am looking for the name to my wife (in) shaa allah.........do you understand now......
but thank you for what u saied
my msn/ basim-antwerp@.....

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Brother Basim, please be a bit specific.

To me it doesnt look like you are looking for a name, it looks like you are looking for a wife, as you have previously mentioned that you are single. If your looking for a wife, you have come to the wrong place. You have posted these sort of remarks numerous times from what I have read. Please remember your limits.

Assalamualaikum

hayat_yahya

assalam alikom
i think the cleaver one he will get it ...............i am looking for the name to my wife (in) shaa allah.........do you understand now......
but thank you for what u saied
my msn/ basim-antwerp@.....

i understand now,,,u r searching the name of ur wife cuse u r searching her,,,so u will find her name wen u find her,,,:shymuslima1: