Share Islam! No more friends!!!!

warda A

Sister
asalam alaikum sister! aww finally, I was wondering where everyone went! lol ah, I'm just being honest, some people! Aw let's see, if I want something, I get it and then I'll share it with people.
masha'Allah!! It good to meet more enthusiastic people! Yaay!

My mom doesn't like TTI and don't want me posting here, it's so crazy! :blackhijab:

salams,

love u too 4 the sake of Allah swt!

~Sakeena :hijabi:

:salam2:

hello Sakeena, you have a beautiful name (tranquility) i hope you gain it
your mum is just being a mum, in her mind she thinks you are doing wrong and she is close minded about it, she wont even try to be open minded alittle?
may be if you tell her she is being prejudiced she might open up a little? sorry hope wont put you in more trouble
be strong and we are here incase you need us.
:hearts:

Sakeena

hello Sakeena, you have a beautiful name (tranquility) i hope you gain it
your mum is just being a mum, in her mind she thinks you are doing wrong and she is close minded about it, she wont even try to be open minded alittle?
may be if you tell her she is being prejudiced she might open up a little? sorry hope wont put you in more trouble
be strong and we are here incase you need us.
:hearts:

sorry sis, I could try it, but she's not being prejustice, actually, she's just ignorant about it, she's not mean, she just worried and is happy, thinks she's happy with christianity, but she's lost, so I leave her alone. :hijabi: nothing i can do about it...

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum, I also want to say that this is the United States, and Muslims are minorities here, so we aare mleft out...nothing can be done about it though??? :(

massi

you know the counselor is crazy not you ...cuz he didn't accept the truth and islam so who is the worst person in this state ...people don't accept the truth
also they call new Muslim are crazy :lol: so i m crazy one All hamdulilallaah ...
anyway it's haram to go to that kind of ppl even it's your mom who ordered you to go ...but you have to know what will happend if you don't accepted ...I mean
what 's the worst thing will happen for you .....you don't go to him ....or stay at home ...then choose the less bad decision to make it ...
Allaah protect you from evil amine :SMILY303:

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
Salaam sis sakeena
mashallah may allah bless u sis Sakeena. By the way u r not crazy.
Wasalaam
Ur sis and friend in Islam :hijabi:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

You can make duas for your mom and other members of your family who are not Muslims. Its Allah Subhanahu wa Taala who guides people. So do not lose hope. Be patient with her and show that you love her. Insha Allah she and other members of your family are in our duas.

wa/salam

nafesa

muslim gurl
Asalamu-aleykum sis

:salam2: my new sister in islam i happy to be ur friend and ur sister and i would love to meet u one day but i live in london
love u 4 da sake of Allah (swt)
:wasalam:
:ma::ma:

Sakeena

you know the counselor is crazy not you ...cuz he didn't accept the truth and islam so who is the worst person in this state ...people don't accept the truth
also they call new Muslim are crazy :lol: so i m crazy one All hamdulilallaah ...
anyway it's haram to go to that kind of ppl even it's your mom who ordered you to go ...but you have to know what will happend if you don't accepted ...I mean
what 's the worst thing will happen for you .....you don't go to him ....or stay at home ...then choose the less bad decision to make it ...
Allaah protect you from evil amine :SMILY303:

asalam alaikum brother massi, your english is good to me! lol yes I'm not going, she stop taking me about the councelor said I'm "crazy" lol. I don't understand why I had to go, what could he have possibly have done to help me? I mean, he's a total stranger to me, we have nothing in common at all, and I'm a Muslimah and he's Catholic.

eh...

Gracias 4 los du'as hermanas y hermanos!!

salam,

~Sakeena

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum sister Sakeena

First, I wanna state that I'm a brother not a sister :). In fact, "Ibn" means "the son of", as in "Omar ibn Al Khattab" or "Othman ibn Afaan" or the great scholar "Ibn katheer"
"Ibn Syena" himself was one of the most prominent muslim scientists and physicians early in islamic history.

Well, anywayz, regarding the Dawah and your friend, I wanna tell you at first that it's not you or me or anyone else who guide people to the right path, it's Allah alone. He (Subhanahu Wat'ala) says: {Verily! You (O Muhammad SAW) guide not whom you like, but Allâh guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided} (56:28) Al Qassas. You can do your best, in every possible way, doing it with great sincerety and devotion, but still the final result is up to Allah (SW) alone. Don't you remember the story of prophet's uncle "Abu Taleb", who looked after Muhammad (saw) after death of his grandpa, defended him long time till his death and was helping him spread his message, and whom Muhammad (Saw) loved him so much, yet he wasn't muslim. Muhammad (saw) tried everything with him to make him a muslim, but he refused it, and died as (mushrek) or polythiest. Prophet Muhammad (saw) was very desperated for this, he was really annoyed he couldn't save his uncle who helped him much all through his life, brought him up as one of his own children, and who was a great support to him, he couldn't save him from (kufr), so the previous verse {Verily! You (O Muhammad SAW) guide not whom you like, but Allâh guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided} was released to him.
Well, think the point is clear, no? So..you've to keep trying with your friend if you really love her and wanna save her, in a good manner and with good example, try not to offend her, never call her ignorant, stupid or anything negative: {Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance} (125:16) An Nahl. Please remember that you have to be very patient, may be one day even if you're apart, she'll remember your words and preachings due to some life event, and she'll come herself to you. Rememebr also to make lots of Dua' for her, it's the stongest (weapon) we have.

well, regarding your mom, of course there are lots of things you can do for her, just don't leave her alone, don't you want rescue her? All of what was said about your friend is applicable in a way or another to your mom, but the most important of which is DUA' (prayer or supplication to Allah) to guide her. The second most important is you yourself being good example and representatve of Islam, as she sees Islam only through yourself. I already heared a lot of reverts stories whom their parents reverted too when they saw a good example through thier offspring.

May Allah help you and give you strength and patience
Wasalamo Alekum Warhmato Allah

Sakeena

I'm not a lonely girl

Asalam alaikum guys, :hijabi:

I didn't have many friends in the beginning, I mean, they come and go, esp. in high school, it's not real, they'll turn on u in a heartbeat subhanAllah. Sad, but it's okay.

I rather be alone than be around bad influences, that's why I made du'a to Allah so I have a have great sisters with amazing deen to befriend inshallah!

I'll be honest, I hate being alone, by myself, I love to talk to amazing sisters, you know? If I don't have anyone to talk to, I usually read lots of books, lol nred hahahaha! joke! hehehe, I spend time w/ family, its just they not muslims and I can't talk 2 thhem about Islam...

thanks 4 the du'as, ameen.

Sakeena

Sakeena

I can't dfo anything, if she refuses to listen, to bbe honest no I don't want to save her, I can't help her if she don't want help! :girl3:

massi

asalam alaikum brother massi, your english is good to me! lol

eh...

yeah my English is poor ............:lol:
Gracias 4 los du'as hermanas y hermanos!!
:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:
Ne vous inquiétez pas, ma sœur, vous êtes les bienvenus
No te preocupes, mi hermana, eres bienvenido

心配しないで、私の妹は、あなたが歓迎 :lol:

~Sakeena

user expired!

:salam2: wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

sister there is more to Islam then learning about Heaven and Hell, Show your mum Islam my inceasing in your Manners towards her, Hug her, Kiss her tell her that 'i love you' and i will never do anything to hurt you but i love Islam and i want to share it with you!

what does 'no i dont want to save her' mean?
are you referring to your mum?:astag:

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum sister Sakeena

I always remember the hadith "Islam began as something 'strange' and will end as something 'strange' so give glad tidings to the strangers."

So hold your head high you are not crazy they are blinded and thier hearts are sealed they will continue to be misguided until they stop denying the natural inclination to beleive in a creator and ask for guidance help and truth. subhanallah May ALLAh continue to guide our ummah and keep us all on the path of good and truth, may he increase us in understanding and keep us far from those people whose only goal is to leads us astray.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum,

excuse me, but I do hug her and tell her I love her. Anyway, I'm not going to force her to be a Muslim. That's not right.

wasalam,

Sakeena

Sakeena

Asalam alikoum sister Sakeena

I always remember the hadith "Islam began as something 'strange' and will end as something 'strange' so give glad tidings to the strangers."

So hold your head high you are not crazy they are blinded and thier hearts are sealed they will continue to be misguided until they stop denying the natural inclination to beleive in a creator and ask for guidance help and truth. subhanallah May ALLAh continue to guide our ummah and keep us all on the path of good and truth, may he increase us in understanding and keep us far from those people whose only goal is to leads us astray.

Asalamalaikum,

thanks, so I'm going to study Islam before giving Dawah again. I have to take the right approach, as well. The girl called me last night... we talked for a little bit, nothing much. :) she told her mom that she felt uncomfortable after I told her about Islam... it saddens me to know that subhanAllah...I meant no harm. :girl3:

May Allah guide us all, ameen.

~Sakeena

warda A

Sister
Asalamalaikum,

thanks, so I'm going to study Islam before giving Dawah again. I have to take the right approach, as well. The girl called me last night... we talked for a little bit, nothing much. :) she told her mom that she felt uncomfortable after I told her about Islam... it saddens me to know that subhanAllah...I meant no harm. :girl3:

May Allah guide us all, ameen.

~Sakeena

hellooo Sakeena, your intentions were good, so do not overwork yourself,just keep learning more, i heard sheikh Abu aminah Philips saying to give da'awah, you should have proper knowledge, meaning whatever that is thrown your way you will be able to answer properly.
inshalla you will gain more knowledge

:ma: take care

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
hellooo Sakeena, your intentions were good, so do not overwork yourself,just keep learning more, i heard sheikh Abu aminah Philips saying to give da'awah, you should have proper knowledge, meaning whatever that is thrown your way you will be able to answer properly.
inshalla you will gain more knowledge

:ma: take care

As Salamu Alekum sister

Let me oppose you in this, with all due respect to sheikh Philips. Actually what's being told and asserted upon nowadays and in every (dars) or lesson I attend, is that every person should be a (da'ia) or caller to the path of Allah in his way. There's the well know Hadith of prophet Muhammad (saw): "Tell about me, even if it's a single verse" "Balegho anny walaw aya بلغوا عنى ولو أية". You know Abu Baker AsSeddeq (raa) ? you know once prophet Muhammad (saw) told him about Islam and he believed and fellowed him, he went out and made 6 out of (the 10 promised the jannah) muslims? notice that at this time there weren't yet any knowledge but the (tawhed)monothiesm..

Also there'r a lot of stories about many companions who turned whole cities or tribies to Islam, like "Mos'ab Ibn Omyer" to Madinah and "Tofayl Ibn Amr AdDawsy" to Daws and others

I'm sure sister's Sakeena knowledge now is more than that of any of them at that time...However, this doesn't mean she shouldn't seek more and more knowledge, but it rather means she shouldn't stop dawah till she learns, this's from shytan sister, just go on and Allah will help you in chaa' Allah

Allah Hafez

Wasalam