Hello!!

zefira21

Salam, my name is Barbara and I am new muslim. I would like to learned more about the islam and I would like to learned how to speak in arabic language. also I am deaf and hard of hearing.

shukran katiran.

Barbara L.

Sakeena

WELCOME DEAR SISTER IN ISLAM!

As-salaamm alaikum dear sister in Islam!! :SMILY259: ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Aww *hugs* I'm sooooo happy! Welcome to TTI and I hoep you can learn as much as possible inshallah!! :SMILY206:

you will know soo much by this site inshallah!! You can even give Dawah inshallah! :SMILY47:

Yes we are here 4 you always sweety. :SMILY126: Alhamdulilah for Islam!

wasalam,

happiness and sweet memories,

ma salaams,

Sakeena :SMILY252:

massi

:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Salam, my name is Barbara and I am new muslim. I would like to learned more about the islam and I would like to learned how to speak in arabic language. also I am deaf and hard of hearing.

shukran katiran.

Barbara L.

Sister, i m also new . before 4 or 5 mounths i was name sake muslim. i dont know arabic because i m indian
if u want books on islam i can send you. these books are written by harun yahya they are very nice.

With which sword was Islam spread? Even if Muslims had it they could not use it to spread Islam because the Qur’an says in the following verse:

’Let there be no compulsion in religion:
Truth stands out clear from error’
[Al-Qur’an 2:256]

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
and argue with them in ways that are
best and most gracious.’
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]

Khadya

Assalamoehaljkoem,

Welcome to TTI sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May ALLAH bless you..insALLAH.....and al the moslims....Amien!

Your sister in Islam,

Khadya

zefira21

Thank You every one!!:)

I have been converted to islam for a year and I have a long ways to learned and I need some one to teach me how to everything about islam. I have been reading about islam alot. I, shukran to my friend from other country who he had taught me some but not all. So, I would like to learned more from you all. Please teach me about this anything.

As-salaam alaikum

Barbara L.

hijabiwonda

asalam alaikum sister and welcome to the wonderful world of islam. im sure you will a good helping hand here inshallah.
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

faithzilla

Had Left TTI

shukran katiran.

Barbara L.

Allhamdulillah
I'm quoting imam Syamsi from Masjid Islamic Cultural Center of New York to welcome new revert "You have wider opportunity to become better muslim than the rest of us"

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum.

It is great, and congratulations on reverting to your innate religion in which you were born which is Islam.

It is duty of muslim to seek knowledge and it is good you want to learn ARABIC.

Welcome to this site.....

Masallama
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::allahuakbar: