Ramadan Hajjaj al-Hindawi

Emelianenko

[vg]-3583937926781645966[/vg]

Ramadan Hajjaj al-Hindawi is one of the youngest Egyptian reciters to be approved by the Radio Committee, and is a fast-rising star of the ... new generation. Here he recites from 21:104-end, plus Surahs 86 and 112 (Anbiya', Tariq, Ikhlas).

arrehman

Just go to Google Video and search Hindawi you will find this file but you should have Google Video Player, which you can download from same site.
thanks

hashbash97

ya go to google video search then click download on the right side, first you must download the google player , then download through player (download while playing ) it will store in ur 'my documents' folder my video

SHAH01

of course brother.... most ppl no of mishary rashid ala afasi.... he is known to be the best of recitors in the islamic world..... but this is mujawwud style of recitation.... slow nd calm.... and at times ver loud with shoutin from beyond the heart....
and the wonderful thing abou sheikh mishary is he has learnt all the styles of recitation but uses 1 in main.... most commonly the one he uses in prayer...

hashbash97

assalamu alaikkum brother
du u know salah bukhatir of sharjah .... suuuperb
my favourites
saaed al ghamidi ( cool ),ayyoobi ( genius ) sudais ( suuuuuuuuuuuperb best of all),shuraim ( spirit ),budair (cool ),abdullah al matrud ( cool),abdel karim ( wow,tremendous) ( search in google video superb),fahed al kandery ( masjid al kabir - like mishary ),hajjaj al hindawi ( amazing),abu bak shatri ( rain)
i like misharys .surat 01Bakra,02aal imran , 19maryam,27naml,80 abasa,98 bayinah,57hadid,81 takwir & tala al badru )ooooh

give me ur e-mail id , my id= *************from dubai
where r u from , ican send u a lot of nice mp3s and videos , we can exchange mp3s and videos

thank u