wanted to commit suicide but...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum,

This happened 4 days ago in our Masjid. (i.e. 15th April 2008)

A christian brother had accepted Islam along with his Wife and three kids about 4 months ago. The family had returned after undergoing Islamic course for new Muslims of 3 months.

It had been almost a week since the brother was not feeling well and doctors were not able to detect the cause of it.

This morning the Brother was feeling really worse and his face was turning yellowish. A Muslim friend brought the brother along with the family to the Masjid, from there they along with the Imaam of the Masjid were planning to take him to a hospital.

The brother told them that he was feeling very tired, so the Imam asked him to rest for sometime in the Masjid. And he asked his family to go and have some breakfast in Imam's house along with Imam wife.

So his wife went to tell him that they were going for breakfast. The brother told his wife that a "bearded man has come" and she should hold firm on Islam and should not go anywhere.

So they stayed in the Masjid and brought auto rickshaw to take him to hospital. The brother was in pain now but SubhanAllah! was doing zikr most of the time.
While in the auto rickshaw he said to his Wife that "the bearded man is coming with us here also" and she should stay firm on Islaam.

After this the brother died...

The family was going through difficult times before they accepted Islaam. And they had planned to commit suicide(along with the kids).

but Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala had willed that the brother would die as Muslim...And Alahmdulillah
he was very practising Muslim at that.
Actually, I came to know about the brother when our Imam told in the Jumah Khutbah that new Muslim brother has just returned from Islamic training course and was the first person to be in the Masjid for Jumah...other Muslims should learn from him about being punctual for Salaah.

May Allah have mercy on him and keep his Family firm on Islam.

Do pray for the brother and the family.

P.S: Alhamdulillah! I had a chance to meet the brother a few weeks before he died and I have narrarated above as much as I could remember from what the Imam of our Masjid told me.
He had jaundice and Doctors were unable to detect it.

Solemn_G

Wa'alaykum salaam

Masha'Allah. He died with his sins cleared. Alhamdu lil illah, Allah(SWT) guides whom he wills.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

SUBHANALLAH may ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY GRANT HIM JANNAH
AMIN

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

Jazak Allahu Khyran brother for sharing this story. May Allah subhanaho wata'ala have his mercy on this man and grant him "al ferdaus al 'ala"

Sorry brother, but there something I couldn't understand; that of the bearded man, what did he mean?

Thank you

Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

may Allah (SWT) guide his family and keep them steadfast on their deen inSHALLAH. :tti_sister: