Assalamalaikum

jabbar6

:salam2: to all, I am a new member from Thailand, Muslim and doing phD in Biotechnology, I found this site very nice :mashallah: and the contents available are equally good, I appreciate the efforts of volunteers and feel pride to be a member of this Islamic community.
For a good news Alhamdollilah Islam is fastly spreading here in Thailand, and the university where i study which is a hub of Asia and all of the world, here :mashallah: recently 2 brothers have accepted islam, one from Russia and one from Mongolia, i may need all of the member's help, inorder to guide and preach islam as its becoming a discussion issue here:allahuakbar:

massi

:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
inshallah you find your stay beneficial as well as enjoyable :D

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Mashaa'Allaah that's great news akhi. Welcome and may you benefit from this site Inshaa'Allaah!

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
i may need all of the member's help, inorder to guide and preach islam as its becoming a discussion issue here:allahuakbar:

As Salamu Alekum

Welcome brother to this wonderful community, I'm sure you'll get most benefit from it in chaa' Allah

Take your time exploring all the topics on the forum, they'll be a great help. If you still have questions, feel free to open a new thread and start a discussion, we are all with you...

Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

jabbar6

thanks

thanks to all brothers and sisters who have welcomed me in this community, i will try to be an active member in duties concerned,in addition to this if any one have any difficulty in bio technological research i will be available for your help Wassalam

A Muslim Boy

Wa alycomessalaam warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu dear Jabbar6 :)

Sa wut dee krup :)

may Allah make it useful for you and us as well InShaAllah..

where do you live in Thailand by the way?:)