What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

muslimgirl 786

proud M.U.S.L.I.M
brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!!

BOYS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUIPEDER
GIRLS GO TO COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE!!

beat dat

sofia-khalid

under twenty
brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!! brothers!!!

the brothers win as i see

zubair123

asalamu alikummm dear brothers and sister
we respect our dear sister to come and join this beautiful community...
asalamu alikummm

kavsar

:salam2:

My opinion regarding voting i think it doesnt matter which sex more,we are muslims and we shouldnt compitite in this way but in good manner and deeds.
Lets have a look to the past how the componions of Prophet s.a.v were ?

Sorry for my English.

I doing my best to write corret and with grammar.:

:shake:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

My opinion regarding voting i think it doesnt matter which sex more,we are muslims and we shouldnt compitite in this way but in good manner and deeds.
Lets have a look to the past how the componions of Prophet s.a.v were ?

Sorry for my English.

I doing my best to write corret and with grammar.:

:shake:
its just a joke, sis messing about u know..:)

lol

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Yeah, as always right :rolleyes:?

In fact, this wAS just a little joke- this is must be the oldest thread still going on.

Who's gonna break the record hey :D?

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Allah is the greatest

Allah creat male and female so that we complet each other so men cant live without women and women cant live without men so I hope that the number of men are the same number of women so that we all live :)

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
asalam everyone!

i new on this site but it seems that there is more sisters on this site then brothers but we just have to wait and see who will win, lol
but i hope the sisters win this.:hijabi:

:wasalam: