Thread Dedicated to our Beloved Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
As salaamu alaikum

When a person continually talks and thinks about a person or thing , know that the love of that person or thing has entered his/her heart.
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the Beloved practises, incidents, inspirations, sayings etc of the Last and Final Messenger ( Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) in whatever form ( poems, articles , contributions, thoughts....)

Anything that relates to our Beloved Prophet ( Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) may be discussed here insha Allah.

May Allah Ta'ala inculcate in our hearts the excellent Love of our Beloved Prophet ( Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and his Sunnahs. May He make us amongst those who practise on the Holy Qur'aan and Sunnah at all times. Ameen.

Was salaam

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
ASALAMULAYKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKTUHU!

***BEFORE POSTING, PLEASE READ THIS DAROOD SHARIF ONCE! JAZAKALLAH KHAIR***

darood1.jpg

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:bismillah:

REMEMBER..

When becoming humiliated, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) in Ta'if.

When being starved, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) tying two stones to his stomach in the battle of Khandaq.

When becoming angry, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) control of anger on the martyrdom of his beloved Uncle Hamza.

When losing a tooth, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) tooth in the battle of Uhud.

When bleeding from any part of the body, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) body covered in blood on his return from Ta'if.

When feeling lonely, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) seclusion in Mount Hira .

When feeling tired in Salaat, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) blessed feet in Tahajjud.

When being prickled with thorns, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) pain from Abu Lahab's wife.

When being troubled by neighbours, remember the old woman who would empty rubbish on the Prophet (Peace be upon him) .

When losing a child, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) son, Ibrahim.

When beginning a long journey, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) long journey to Madinah.

When going against a Sunnah, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati) (My Ummah).

When sacrificing an animal, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) sacrifice of 63 animals for his Ummah.

Before shaving your beard, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) face rejecting the two beardless Iranians.

When falling into an argument with your wife, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) encounter with Aisha and Hafsa.
When experiencing less food in the house, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) days of poverty.

When experiencing poverty, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) advice to Ashaab-e-Suffa (People of Suffa).

When losing a family member, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) departure from this world.

When becoming an orphan, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) age at six

When sponsoring an orphan, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) sponsor for Zaid ibn Haritha.

When fearing an enemy, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) saying to Abu Bakr in Mount Thour.

Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

SOURCE.
http://weneedtounite.com/remember.htm

warda A

Sister
mashallah

:bismillah:

REMEMBER..

When becoming humiliated, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) in Ta'if.

When being starved, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) tying two stones to his stomach in the battle of Khandaq.

When becoming angry, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) control of anger on the martyrdom of his beloved Uncle Hamza.

When losing a tooth, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) tooth in the battle of Uhud.

When bleeding from any part of the body, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) body covered in blood on his return from Ta'if.

When feeling lonely, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) seclusion in Mount Hira .

When feeling tired in Salaat, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) blessed feet in Tahajjud.

When being prickled with thorns, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) pain from Abu Lahab's wife.

When being troubled by neighbours, remember the old woman who would empty rubbish on the Prophet (Peace be upon him) .

When losing a child, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) son, Ibrahim.

When beginning a long journey, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) long journey to Madinah.

When going against a Sunnah, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati) (My Ummah).

When sacrificing an animal, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) sacrifice of 63 animals for his Ummah.

Before shaving your beard, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) face rejecting the two beardless Iranians.

When falling into an argument with your wife, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) encounter with Aisha and Hafsa.
When experiencing less food in the house, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) days of poverty.

When experiencing poverty, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) advice to Ashaab-e-Suffa (People of Suffa).

When losing a family member, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) departure from this world.

When becoming an orphan, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) age at six

When sponsoring an orphan, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) sponsor for Zaid ibn Haritha.

When fearing an enemy, remember the Prophet's (Peace be upon him) saying to Abu Bakr in Mount Thour.

Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

SOURCE.
http://weneedtounite.com/remember.htm

:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:

we indeed should follow those examples.

jazallahu kheiran

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Allah Ownself Praise Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

1. “ Mohammadur Rasulullah”- Mahammad (sm) is the Prophet/ Rasul of Allah. ( Sura Fatah- 29)

2. “ Wama Arsalnaka Ella Rahmatullil Alamin”- I have sent you as the benignancy (Rahmat) to this world. ( Sura Ambia- 107 )

3. “ He has sent his prophet ( Mohammad) with proper guidance and true religion for awarding supiriority over all religion, although the nonbelievers dislike that.” ( Sura Saffa-9)

4. “ I have sent you (Mohammad) to all the human being as the best messenger and warner , although most of the men do not know that”.( Saba-28 )

5. “I (Allah) have enlightened him { Mohammad (sm)} with storehouse of kindness and knowledge on my behalf”. ( Quran)

6. “ I have sent you as Prophet to the whole mankind and for this witness of Allah is good enough. A man who followed the prophet as if he followed Allah. ( Nisa- 80 )
7.Prophet Mohammad (sm) has said: a. “Awalu Ma Khalakallahu Noori”. - Allah has created my Noor at first. b. “Kuntu Nabian Wa Adama Bainal Maye Wattin”.- When Adam (Alaihessalam) is in Water and Mud (i.e When Adam was not Created) at that time I am prophet.
LOVE FOR ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET (pbuh)
1. “ Ahabbu Elaikum Minallahi” - Friendship/Love with Allah should be the greatest. ( Al Quran )

2. “If you love Allah , then you follow me, so that Allah also love you and excuse your sins.” ( Al Imran 31 )

3. “ He who will follow the order of Allah and Rasul (sm) , he will be the companion of those, to whom Allah has gifted blessings.” - ( Nisa 69 )

4. Prophet Mohammad (sm) has said , “ Greatest stage of Mohabbat (Love & respect) is to be satisfied to the wish of Allah. ( What ever thing happens is by the wish of Allah).” ( Al Hadis )

5. “ Al Marwu Maan Ahabba.” - Man will stay with him, whom he loves. ( Al Hadis )

6. In reply to a question “What is Iman (Belief)?” Prophet Mohammad (sm) has said, “Iman ( Belief) is the greatest Mohabbat (Love & Respect) with Allah and Rasul (sm). Nobody will be Kamil Mumin ( perfect believer) untill he will not Love Allah and Rasul more than the life, wealth, family members and everything of the world”. (Al Hadis)

7. Important aspects of ensuring Mohabbat (Love &Respect) for Allah are as follows:

a. Don’t be afraid of death ,rather always be ready for death.
b. To be ready to leave/sacrifice the most favorite thing even the friends & relatives for the Mohabbat (love) of Allah and to be interested to the favorite things of Allah leaving own favorite things.
c. To remain engaged in the prayer and Jikir ( Remembering) of Allah by heart (kalb) and tongue and never be reluctant to that in any circumstances. d. Keep Mohabbat (Love & respect) for the Kalam of Allah (Quran) and other thing closely related to Allah.
e. Maintain loneliness even staying with many people and keep concentration on Allah in every work.
f. To attain such a position, so that a feelings and pleasure is created for the Mohabbat of Allah. g. Have Mohabbat towards the pious men of Allah and be harsh and annoyed with Kafirs and Nafarmans (disobedient/Ungrateful).

So the only Word" Love- Love Love" for Prophet & Allah will guide you in right track.
Ameen

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Description of the prophet (pbuh)
The following are found mostly in the Book of Merits (manaqib) in Tirmidhi's Sunan:
1- Sayyidina `Ali said: "The Prophet was neither tall nor short. He has thick-set fingers and toes. He had a large head and joints. He had a long line of thin chest-to-lower-navel hair. When he walked he would literally lean forward, as if descending from a higher place to a lower one. I never saw anyone like him before of after him." Tirmidhi said: This hadith is hasan sahih. Imam Ahmad in his narration states: "He was large of head and beard."

2- Ibrahim ibn Muhammad, one of Sayyidina `Ali's grandchildren, said: `Ali would say upon describing the Prophet: "He was neither immoderately tall nor particularly short. He was well-proportioned among people. His hair was neither extremely curly nor straight, but slightly waved. He was neither stocky nor plump. There was roundness in his face. He was fair with redness in his complexion.
His eyes were very black and his eyelashes very long. He had a large back and shoulder-joints. His body was not hairy but he had a line of hair extending from the chest to below the navel. He had thick-set fingers and toes. When he walked he would lift his feet with vigor, as if walking down a slope.
When he turned towards a person he would turn with his entire body. Between his shoulder- blades was the seal of prophethood, and he himself is the Seal of Prophets. He was the most generous of people without exception, the most accepting and gracious of manners, the most truthful in speech, the softest of voice, and the noblest of company. Whoever saw him from a distance stood awed by him, and whoever shared familiarity with him loved him. Whoever described him said: I never saw anyone like him before or after him." Tirmidhi said: This hadith is hasan gharib and its chain is not linked back (to `Ali).

3- Hasan ibn `Ali said: I queried my maternal uncle Hind ibn Abi Hala, who was skilled at describing the Prophet's appearance, and told him that I longed to hear him describe me something of it to which I could hold on. He said: "The Prophet was magnificent and he was considered magnificent. His face shone pearl-like, similar to the full moon. He was taller than average, but smaller than a tall man. He had a large head. His hair was wavy. If it parted naturally he parted it, otherwise not. It reached past his ear- lobes when he wore it long.
He had a rosy complexion, a wide forehead, beautifully arched, dense eyebrows that did not meet in the middle. Between them there was a vein which thickened when he was angry. He had an aquiline nose touched with a light that raised it so that at first sight it seemed higher than it was. He had a thick, dense beard, expanded, not elevated cheeks, a strong mouth with a gap between his front teeth. There was sparse hair on his chest. His neck seemed (smooth and shiny) like that of a statue moulded in silver. His body was well-proportioned, stout and muscular, of equal belly and chest. He was wide-shouldered, big- jointed. When he disrobed his limbs emanated light.
There was a thread-like line of hair between his chest and his navel, but none on his breasts and belly other than that. There was hair on his arms, shoulders, and upper torso. His forearms were long, his palms wide, his fingers and toes thick-set and extended. The middle of his soles rose moderately from the ground. His feet were so smooth that water rolled off them.
When he walked he lifted his feet with vigor, leaned slightly forward, and tread gently on the ground. When he turned (to look), he turned his whole body. His gaze was lowered and he looked at the ground more often than he looked at the sky. He glanced at things rather than stared. He would ask his Companions to walk in front of him. He would always be the first to greet those he met with salam." Tirmidhi narrated it in his Shama'il but not in the Sunan.

4- Sammak ibn Harb narrated to Shu`ba a hadith he had heard from Jabir ibn Samura and he explained that the Prophet had a wide mouth and wide eyes, and that he had not fleshy heels. Tirmidhi said it is hasan sahih.

5- Jabir ibn Samura also narrated that he once saw the Prophet on a night of full moon wearing a red mantle. He said: "I began to look at him then at the moon. Verily he seemed to me more beautiful than the moon itself." Tirmidhi said: This hadith is hasan gharib. Its chain contains al-Ash`ath, whom some declared weak, however, al- Dhahabi declared him "fair and truthful in his hadith" (hasan sadiq al-hadith).

6- al-Bara' ibn `Azib confirmed the above by relating: "I have never seen someone whose hair reached to his ear-lobes and wearing red clothing, more handsome than Allah's Messenger. His hair reached his shoulders. He was very broad-shouldered, neither short nor tall." Tirmidhi said: hasan sahih.

7- al-Bara' ibn `Azib was once asked: "Was the Prophet's face like a sword (i.e. glistening like steel, or elongated)?" He replied: "No; it was like the moon (i.e. shining with light, and round)." Tirmidhi said: hasan sahih.

8- `Abd Allah ibn al-Harith ibn Hazm said: "I never saw anyone that smiled more than Allah's Messenger." Tirmidhi said: This hadith is hasan gharib. The same narrator also related: "The Prophet's laughter consisted entirely in smiling." Tirmidhi said: sahih gharib.

9- Ibn `Abbas said: "The Prophet's two front teeth were slighly spaced in between. Whenever he spoke, something like light would be seen issuing from between them." Tirmidhi narrated it in his Shama'il but not in the Sunan.

10- Anas ibn Malik said: "Allah's Messenger was well-proportioned, neither tall nor short, handsome of body, and his hair was neither curly nor straight. He was of tawny complexion. When he walked, he leaned forward slightly." Tirmidhi related it in the Book of Clothing (al-libas) and said it is hasan sahih.

11- Abu Hurayra said: "The Prophet was fair-skinned, as if he had been moulded in silver (i.e. completely unblemished, shining), and he had wavy hair." Tirmidhi narrated it in al-Shama'il but not in the Sunan.

12- Abu al-Tufayl, the last of the Companions to die, said: "I saw the Prophet and there is no one left on earth who saw him other than myself." Sa`id al-Jurayri said: "Describe him." He replied: "He was fair-skinned, handsome and engaging, and neither corpulent nor thin." Tirmidhi narrates it in his Shama'il but not in the Sunan.

[6] AL-QADI YUSUF AL-NABANAHI'S POEM OF PRAISE OF THE PROPHET, BLESSINGS AND PEACE UPON HIM

1. ana `abdun li sayyid al-anbiya'i
wa wala'i lahu al-qadimi wala'i

I am the slave of the Master of Prophets
And my fealty to him has no beginning.

2. ana `abdun li `abdihi wa li `abd al-`abdi
`abdun kadha bi ghayr intiha'i

I am slave to his slave, and to his slave's slave,
And so forth endlessly,

3. ana la antahi `an al-qurbi min
babi ridahu fi jumlat al-dukhala'i

For I do not cease to approach the door
Of his good pleasure among the novices.

4. anshuru al-`ilma fi ma`alihi li al-nas
wa ashdu bihi ma`a al-shu`ara'i

I proclaim among people the teaching of his high attributes,
And sing his praises among the poets.

5. fa `asahu yaqulu li anta salmanu
wala'i hassanu husna thana'i

Perhaps he shall tell me: "You are a noted friend
Of mine, an excellent beautifier of my greatness."

6. wa bi ruhi afdi turaba himahu
wa lahu al-fadlu fi qabuli fida'i

Yea, I would sacrifice my soul for the dust of his sanctuary.
His favor should be that he accept my sacrifice.

7. faza man yantami ilayhi wa la
hajata fihi bi dhalika al-intima'i

He has triumphed who ascribes himself to him
LNot that he needs such following,

8. huwa fi ghunyatin `an al-khalqi turran
wa hum al-kullu `anhu duna ghina'i

For he is not in need of creation at all,
While they all need him without exception.

9. wa huwa lillahi wahdihi `abduhu
al-khalisu mujalla al-sifati wa al-asma'i

He belongs to Allah alone, Whose purified servant he is,
As his attributes and names have made manifest;

10. kullu fadlin fi al-khalqi fa huwa
min allahi ilayhi wa minhu li al-ashya'i

And every single favor in creation comes from Allah
To him, and from him to everything else.

simpson

BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRRAHIM. TAKBIRRR ! ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUMMA SOLLI ALAA MUHAMMAD WA ALAA ALI MUHAMMAD LAAILAHAILALLAH. SUBHANALLAH. ALFATIHAH FOR RASULULLAH SAW AND FAMILY. Bismillahirahmanirahim. Alhamdu lillaahi rabbil'alamiin Arahman ir rahiim Maaliki yaumid diin iyyaaka na'budu wa iyyaaka nasta 'iin ihdinash shirasthal mustaqiim shiraathal ladziina an' amta' alaihiim ghairil maghdhuubi 'alaihiim wa ladh dhaalliiin Amiin.Allahumma solli alaa muhammad wa alaa ali muhammad Laailahailallah