What is tabliki jamaat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

akhi please for god sake stop ur mouth now, i cant stand people who talks without knowledge.

and u dont read my posts, as i allready wrote u r mixing with naat groups of dawate islami.

And since You say Tablighi Jamaat is good and follow the Sunnah, OKay akhi, Please NOW answer for all the Muslims in this forum, Answer this question which every Muslims should know but the Tablighi Jamaat don't know:

question is:

Where is Allah?

A) Everywhere
B) Allah is above the Throne
C) I don't know

Pick an answer, where is Allah? because the Tablighi Jamaat don't know this answer. which is a fundamental question in Islam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
And one more question, isn't the following a blatant Shirk?

1. Reference Fazaail-e-Aamaal, (Eng. Trans.), Virtues of Hajj, Chapter:. 9, p.180,
story no28, (New Edition 1982, Published by Dini Book Depot -
Delhi).

a traveler said at the grave of the Messenger of
Allah : “I have come from Egypt and for five months now, I
have been in your presence. I beg of Allah and of you that one
such person should take charge of feeding me, so that I be made
able to depart homewards from here. Thereafter, I prayed for
further things, went and sat down near the Minbar (pulpit).” A
man then came to him and gave him food to eat that consisted of
bread, ghee and dates. After the hungry man had eaten to his fill,
he was given the remaining food in a basket along with about one
sa’a (7 kilogram’s) of dates. The man (who fed the traveler) then
said: “By Allah, do not ever complain to my grandfather,
Rasoolullah again. It disturbs him greatly. For, as long as, you
remain here and whenever you have the need for food, it shall be
sent for you.” He then sent a servant along with the traveler to
reach him to the Prophet’s grave. Upon reaching Baqi, the traveler
said to the servant, “It is all right, for now I know the way. You
may return. The slave replied: “I have not the right to return
without having left you at the grave. Perhaps, Rasoolullah will
inform my master if I should.”

And in urdu version of the book, the word "dua" is there for beg

1. Reference Fazaail-e-Aamaal, (Eng. Trans.), Virtues of Hajj, Chapter:. 9, p.180,
story no28, (New Edition 1982, Published by Dini Book Depot -
Delhi).

a traveler said at the grave of the Messenger of
Allah : “I have come from Egypt and for five months now, I
have been in your presence. I beg of Allah and of you that one
such person should take charge of feeding me, so that I be made
able to depart homewards from here. Thereafter, I prayed for
further things, went and sat down near the Minbar (pulpit).” A
man then came to him and gave him food to eat that consisted of
bread, ghee and dates. After the hungry man had eaten to his fill,
he was given the remaining food in a basket along with about one
sa’a (7 kilogram’s) of dates. The man (who fed the traveler) then
said: “By Allah, do not ever complain to my grandfather,
Rasoolullah again. It disturbs him greatly. For, as long as, you
remain here and whenever you have the need for food, it shall be
sent for you.” He then sent a servant along with the traveler to
reach him to the Prophet’s grave. Upon reaching Baqi, the traveler
said to the servant, “It is all right, for now I know the way. You
may return. The slave replied: “I have not the right to return
without having left you at the grave. Perhaps, Rasoolullah will
inform my master if I should.”
!

same story for ur understanding akhi.

Abu al-Khayr al-Aqta` said: "I entered the city of Allah's Messenger and I was in material need. I stayed five days without eating anything. I came toward the grave and said Salam to the Prophet and to Abu Bakr and `Umar then said: "I am your guest tonight, O Allah's Messenger!" I then stepped aside and slept behind the Minbar. I saw the Prophet in my dream, with Abu Bakr to his Right, `Umar to his left, and `Ali in front of him. `Ali shook me and said, "Get up, Rasullullah is coming." I got up and kissed him between his eyes; he gave me a loaf of bread, I ate half of it; when I woke up I found half a loaf in my hand."

(Ibn al-Jawzi Muthir Al-Gharam Al-Sakin Ila Ashraf Al-Amakin)

(al-hafiz) Abu Bakr al-Minqari said: I was with (al-hafiz) al-Tabarani and (al-hafiz) Abu al-Shaykh in the Prophet's Mosque, in some difficulty. We became very hungry. That day and the next we didn't eat. When it was time for `isha, I came to the Prophet's grave and I said: "O Messenger of Allah, we are hungry, we are hungry" (ya rasullallah al-ju` al-ju`)! Then I left. Abu al-Shaykh said to me: Sit. Either there will be food for us, or death. I slept and Abu al-Shaykh slept. al-Tabarani stayed awake, researching something. Then an `Alawi (a descendant of `Ali) came knocking at the door with two boys, each one carrying a palm-leaf basket filled with food. We sat up and ate. We thought that the children would take back the remainder but they left everything behind. When we finished, the `Alawi said: O people, did you complain to the Prophet? I saw him in my sleep and he ordered me to bring something to you.

Ibn al-Jawzi Kitab al-Wafa (p. 818 #1536)

Pick an answer, where is Allah? because the Tablighi Jamaat don't know this answer. which is a fundamental question in Islam

will allah ask us where is allah in grave? Is it fard to know where is allah? if yes then show me hadiths where prophet says(sw) its obligatory upon u to know where is allah.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
The tableeghi jamaat in my community is NOT the way you people talk about it. We DON'T sing.
The men go out on gush,inviting people to the masjid. Our 3 days, 10 days, 40 days etc., are all about learning MORE about islam. I have been on three jamaats, and alhamdulillah, I learned a lot. Because of it, I am a better muslim, alhamdulillah. I have never heard that they emphasize reading the fazail e amaal after salaat. Reading the ahaadith regular is recommended, and reading Qur'an after salaat is obviously more emphasized, or even sitting and remaining in the zikr of Allah.
I don't understand why people on the internet always bash the tableeghis. Who else, then, invites people to islam? Comes to you doorstep and constantly reminds you? Who comes and sits in your home, and help you towards islam?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
You have not answered the question...Isn't it a blatant shirk?

If you donot consider grave worshipo to be shirk, then there is no point in further discussion.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
And since You say Tablighi Jamaat is good and follow the Sunnah, OKay akhi, Please NOW answer for all the Muslims in this forum, Answer this question which every Muslims should know but the Tablighi Jamaat don't know:

question is:

Where is Allah?

A) Everywhere
B) Allah is above the Throne
C) I don't know

Excuse me, EVERY muslim MUST know that Allah is Above the Seven Heavens!!!

Don't come and say that the 'tableeghis' don't know. - the view of everywhere is incorrect

Salem9022

will allah ask us where is allah in grave?

--lol okay Khalas, then You don't know where is Allah. This is Typical of Innovators and this Tablighi Jamaat, This question, Where is Allah? is one of the Most Fundamental Questions in Islam which every Muslim should know because from it are many other questions which arise, and many proofs and evidences are in the Qur'an and Sunnah which supports the answer for this question. If you don't know where is Allah then okay you don't have feel mad we can teach you so you can leave this evil group called Tablighi Jamaat, only if you leave your Ignorance aside akhi, Barak Allah feek

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
The tableeghi jamaat in my community is NOT the way you people talk about it. We DON'T sing.
The men go out on gush,inviting people to the masjid. Our 3 days, 10 days, 40 days etc., are all about learning MORE about islam. I have been on three jamaats, and alhamdulillah, I learned a lot. Because of it, I am a better muslim, alhamdulillah. I have never heard that they emphasize reading the fazail e amaal after salaat. Reading the ahaadith regular is recommended, and reading Qur'an after salaat is obviously more emphasized, or even sitting and remaining in the zikr of Allah.
I don't understand why people on the internet always bash the tableeghis. Who else, then, invites people to islam? Comes to you doorstep and constantly reminds you? Who comes and sits in your home, and help you towards islam?

Sister, Fazeel E Aamaal is full of Shirk and other dodgy aqeedahs. I have quoted one of them in the previous posts.
Thats the reason many people are leaving Tableegh Jamaat these days.

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
my thought

:astag:first and foremost i would lyk to say tht if we dnt ve much knowledge about certains things we shouldnt argue abt tht coz it leads other ppl astray and secondly my point is brother kashmiri and saleem is totally mixing up TABLEGHI JAMAT with sum otha ppl TABLEGHI jamat is doing the most wonderful work of DEEN we could hardly imagine its bcoz of there efforts tht hunderds and thousands of ppl are doing there 5 time prayer abviously its bcoz of ALLAH they r doin but they r the source. we dnt even knw tht bcoz of TABLEGHI effort hw many ppl in uk and usa are conversting its ALLAH revertin there hearts towards ISLAM why bcoz there is some ppl lyk TABLEGHEE jamati doin the effort of DEEN.
kashmiri brother is being very ignoratnt sayin tht FAZEEL AMAL is not authentic book. let me tell him tht the molana sahib who wrote tht book spend whole of his lyf in effort of ISLAM learning abt ISLAM these kinda ppl who spend their livelyhood for sake of deen has special attention of ALLAH coz there has givin their lyf for ISLAM not sum stupid ppl lyk me and u doin nothin for religion yet chattin and arguin lyk we knw everythin
brother kashmiri and sallem if ur time u sayin spend in TABLEGHEE JAMAT was right and was accordin to rules u wouldnt ve said tht crap u said.
and anotha thing tht they r not at all inspired frm sufism or anythin wht eve they said is accordin to SUNNAH all they teaches is SUNNAT lyf of PROPHET(S.A.W) and lyf of SAHABA(R.A.) there lyf stories are role model for us not absurd lyk brother kashimiri said i really feel sorry for ppl lyk them who has no knwledge abt anythin yet arguin and givin their remarks lyk stupids and divertin otha ppl so my brother dnt argue jus see ur self and always keep on sayin ASTAGHFIRULLAH coz we alll r sinners not good at all to b muslims but ALLAH has blessed us with IMAAN so we should b grateful to ALLAH 24/7 instead fighting amoung oursleves
ASLAMUALEKUM

Salem9022

Excuse me, EVERY muslim MUST know that Allah is EVERYWHERE!!! Don't come and say that the 'tableeghis' don't know.

--- Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Subhan'Allah, First and formost Allah is NOT everywhere astughfur'Allah this is not correct and this is deviation from the Path of Islam. In Islam Allah is ABove the Throne above the Arsh, This is the believe we hold as Muslims and this is the belief that the Salaf held and all the Prophets, Those who say Allah is Everywhere has commited Blasphemey Against Allah because if Allah was everywhere then Everywhere would Inlclude inside of the creation and Allah is free of any wants and any part and limitations which his creations and slaves have and this is Incorrect and this belief is held by the Kuffar for instance the Jews say Allah or their God whom they call Adonai is everywhere that is why it is permissible for the Jews to pray to graves of their rabbies because it is like praying to their God since they believe their God is everywhere, The Hindus also believe God is everywhere that is why they have so many idols, they even think They themselves are God since their God is everywhere even inside of them, The christians also say their God is everywhere that is why he can even become a Man who supposdly died for their sins, You see how serious this claim is? and the belief of Allah being everywhere is not held by Muslims this belief is kufr(disbelief).

--lol okay Khalas, then You don't know where is Allah. This is Typical of Innovators and this Tablighi Jamaat, This question, Where is Allah? is one of the Most Fundamental Questions in Islam which every Muslim should know because from it are many other questions which arise, and many proofs and evidences are in the Qur'an and Sunnah which supports the answer for this question. If you don't know where is Allah then okay you don't have feel mad we can teach you so you can leave this evil group called Tablighi Jamaat, only if you leave your Ignorance aside akhi, Barak Allah feek

I haven´tt seen any evidence in ur comment.. TAlk with evidence akhi.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Excuse me, EVERY muslim MUST know that Allah is EVERYWHERE!!! Don't come and say that the 'tableeghis' don't know.

Sister,
This is and example of problem in aqeeda of Tableegh Jamaat. Allah is not everywhere. He is above the heavens.

Please donot get offended, but it is wrong aqeeda to believe Allah is everywhere.
Also,
I would request you to read book in the thread which clearly shows whsy Tableegh Jaamaat is wrong. And check in you own Fazeel E Aamaal book is there is anything incorrect.

Link --> http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28339

Salem9022

This Verse from the Qur'an Destroys the Tablighi Jamaat and their Aqeedah

Surah Ar-Rad:2 Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He Istawa (rose above) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round)! Each running (its course) for a term appointed. He regulates all affairs, explaining the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

Mizz_Princess

In the Name of Allaah, and all praise is due to Allaah, to proceed;
Jama’atul-Tableegh do not have with them sure-sighted knowledge in issues of ‘Aqeedah, so it is not permissible to go out with them, except for the one who has with him knowledge and insight of the correct sound ‘Aqeedah, that which the Ahlus sunnah wal-Jama’ah are upon, so that he guides them and advises them and cooperates with them upon good, because they are very active in their work, however they are in need of more knowledge, and (in need of) those who will give them clear-sightedness from the scholars of Tawheed and Sunnah.

May Allaah grant all people understanding in the religion and firmness upon it.

As for the Prayer in Masjids that contain a grave within them, then it is not correct, and it is obligatory to repeat that which you prayed within them; due to the saying of the Prophet sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam:

لعن الله اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد

"May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians, they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship." Its authenticity is agreed upon.

And his sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam saying:

ألا و إن من كان قبلكم كانوا يتخذون قبور أنبياهم وصالحيهم مساجد، ألا فلا تتخذوا القبور مساجد فإِني أنهاكم عن ذلك

"Truly those that came before you use to take the graves of their Prophets and righteous ones as places of worship, so do not take the graves as places of worship because, indeed I forbid you from that."[1]

And the narrations in this subject are many.

And success is with Allaah, and may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions.

[1] Reported by Muslim in his Saheeh.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
مجموع فتاوى و مقالات متنوّعة, Volume.8, Page,331

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Calling to Allah subhanahu wataala

:salam2:

Dear Muslimin and Muslima,

I'm only stating my own opinion here, not as a scholar or A'lim, just from my observation that's all.

Allah subhanahu wataala said (meaning):

"And whose word can be better than him, who calls (people) to Allah, and observes good deeds ands say: I am one of those who submit to Allah (muslim)".

There are ways to call people to Allah, secretly or openly, as shown by all the prophets, Rasulullah saw, the sahaba, tabi'in and so on through out the ages.

They are so many ways shown by the above excellent people that if you adopt any one of them, you are still on the right Path.

When you do amar ma'aruf nahi mungkar, you can do it either by hand meaning force (if you are courageously srtrong) or speech meaning speaking out (for scholars, ulama' etc) or the least by making salat, sincerely making dua' condemning evil action from your heart ( for us weak iman that is). Why not, Rasulullah saw when he is in tight spot or asking from Allah subhanahu wataala , he alway resort to salat and salat and salat and as of sahaba too.

What my point is, maybe just maybe, this jamaat is resorting to the third method (most I know common people joint this work, not many scholars at all)
Learned scholars of our time (not all but minority of them) have become complacent and attracted to dunya (just look at their way of life!) giving out fatwas, twisted the word of Allah to please whoever are in power, not to please Allah and His Rasulullah saw. They have become timid, scared and opposed to anything that lessen their authority and wealth. Ultimately, they abandoned the work of da'wah altogether. And this work has fallen to the common, less knowlegable, more prone to mistakes and bida'ah like the rest of us. A wiseman said : if the ulama' start doing makrooh, the rest of us will fall to haram in no time.

In my opinion, this jamaat has woken up our learned scholars and ulama' from their slumber and open their eyes to the plight of the muslim (especially very weak iman and destruction of the iman itself). At least now, ulama' is giving out fatwas pertaining to this jama'at, lack of knowledge or scholars, which in itself is pointing fingers to themselves for not doing da'wah sincerely.

The time will come when ulama' will take over this work as it is their right to do so, not us.

Please leave these blessed soul to themselves ( the jama'at that is). They have done a lot of sacrifices (leaving their families behind and spending their OWN money etc) even with their obvious shortcomings.

I am "intrigue" by this Jamaat but if our scolars and ulama' are still in their slumber, I just might give myself a go with them, come what may.

Wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.