Mr. Ok

mr. ok

Male/18/Brooklyn, New York (USA)

Assalamu Alaykum. My name is Osama Khalil & Alhamdulila I am a born Muslim. I just wanted to tell you guys that you have done a magnificent job in creating this website. Thank You for hearing me out & keep up the good work!

BARAKALLAH FIK & FI AMANALLAH

3assal

mr. ok said:
Male/18/Brooklyn, New York (USA)

Assalamu Alaykum. My name is Osama Khalil & Alhamdulila I am a born Muslim. I just wanted to tell you guys that you have done a magnificent job in creating this website. Thank You for hearing me out & keep up the good work!

BARAKALLAH FIK & FI AMANALLAH

:salam2:

Welcome aboard brother! inshAllah you will find the information in this site helpful!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that the information will help you increase your knowledge of Islam.
:bananabb2in:

:wasalam:
Sister 3assal

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

Welcome to the website Osama :) Thank you for your comments and i ask Allah to keep you happy and content in this life and the next.

Waslaam.

mr. ok

Dear Viewers

:bismillah:

:salam2: guys. Thank you for the warm and pleasant welcome! ;) Am already making myself at home. AL HAMDU LILAH WA SHUKRU LILLAH!!! :)

BARAKALLAH FIK

lost

Yes, welcome. I'm fairly new here as well.
And again, thanks for the help you given me already.

mr. ok

Dear Lost

:bismillah:

:salam2: to lost and all viewers. Lost, How's your study going? I wish you good luck on your studies. Whatever you do never stop studying. From knowledge comes great responsibility (Holding the Truth). Its okay you dont have to thank me. Dont get me wrong i do appreciate your concern. I am just trying to do my duty as a Muslim and being compassionate is just part of it. :)

May Allah guide us all to the Truth and keep us on that path. The truth is not a discovery. It is already out there to be discovered.

The Following verses were translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan & Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

^ And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qu'ran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful. (Al-Baqarah, Chapter #2, Verse #23)

وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُنكِرُونَ

^ And He shows you His Signs and Proofs (of His Oneness in all the above mentioned things). Which, then of the Signs and Proofs of Allah do you deny? (Surah Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #81)

وَهَذَا ذِكْرٌ مُّبَارَكٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ أَفَأَنتُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ

^ And this is a blessed Reminder (the Qu'ran) which we have sent down, will you then (dare to) deny it? (Surah Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #50)

Please inform me if i made any mistakes while quoting the Qur'an! It will be highly appreciated. Thank You.

BARAKALLAH FIK