Want "Mountains of Makkah"

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
Many Islamic stores have it, look around, help your dear brother Zain who works hard to sell his stuff, he and his family would appreciate it.

muhammadin

Well im from gujarat, india. i wud not have missed the chance to buy it if i kud get.
i did not get any of zain bhikha, yusuf islam or ahmed bukhatir CDs all over state. i have tried to find it in bombay also but alas!

Anyways, thanks

moha19

Bismillah
yeah i have it

But this site is weird you cant upload files, untill you're a senior lid or something

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
uploading of nasheeds

Assalamualaykum Dear brothers and sisters i have got some video nasheeds for cellphones can i upload them and if yes then what is the procedure.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
Assalamualaykum Dear brothers and sisters i have got some video nasheeds for cellphones can i upload them and if yes then what is the procedure.

please upload them!!!

heres how to upload them:

How to use the Attachment method: in which any files you upload must meet specific criterion in regards to size and format... and can only be seen by registered members. The way to do this is to Create a New Thread, or do a Full Reply to a thread, then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" (view picture below) then browse the file from your computer.

attach.jpg