Hello.

Rebecca17

Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca but I like to be called Becca. I'm new to the website and would like to learn more about Islam and possibly convert. From the things I've learned and the parts of the Quran I read,it is a great faith and I respect it very much. Thank you for reading this. Bye =].

SisterJabarah

Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca but I like to be called Becca. I'm new to the website and would like to learn more about Islam and possibly convert. From the things I've learned and the parts of the Quran I read,it is a great faith and I respect it very much. Thank you for reading this. Bye =].

Hello , Becca! Pleasure to meet you. (smiles)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hello Friend,

U r very welcome to TTI friend nice to know about thoughts. Yeah friend I agree with u that Islam is a gr8 religion, as the more u study with open mind the more u come towards truth, the more it will attract u insha allah(God Wills).

Friend Thankyou very much for ur respect towards Islam. Hope u will gain knowledge here as weill from u insha allah.

Bye

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam Becca,

it's nice to know that you're interessted in Islam. Insha allah (god willing) you will learn a lot about islam and convert when ur ready. welcome and enjoy ur stay with us..

manal...

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Hi,Becca..welcome to TTI enjoy ur stay insha`Allaah

just click here..n i wish u check this theard out..n don't forget All us here for helping u to Discover islam..

u should know that..islam is the religion of Allah

Allah saied:

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

n u should know that islam is the religion accepted by Allah

Allah saied:

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

Allah saied:

“And whomsoever Allaah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky…”[al-An’aam 6:125]

There is no need for hesitation in this matter, because it is the matter of freedom from the Fire of Hell and salvation from the wrath of al-Jabbaar (the Compeller, i.e., Allaah), and attaining the victory of happiness in this world and the next. Allaah Who created you and created the heavens and earth is greater, and obeying Him is more important, than the closest of relatives and the dearest of friends. Become Muslim and you will be safe

peace,
islamicfajr

Learning_19

Welcome Becca!

Bismillaah.

Hi Becca.

Welcome to Turn2Islam site. We are happy to have you with us.

May Allaah make your stay here a beneficial stay, aameen.

Below is a gift for you. Please read it when you can in sha Allaah (Allaah willing)

Download it from Here

Copy and paste the link in your search engine on the net, in sha Allaah (God willing). I read this before i became a muslim, it helped me a lot. It's only 11 pages, so will take you less then 20 minutes to read it, depending how slow or fast you read *Smile*...

If you have any questions on Islam or muslims or just any thoughts about how you feel about Islam/muslims please feel free to share them with us. On this site we have reverts from all over the world, from all different backgrounds and from all different ages. If we can help you in anyway that would make us very happy.

Keep reading the Qur'an. The Best Book you can read in your whole life, and i say this with full conviction. The Qur'aan is the speech of Allaah. He (The Most High) makes all things known by His words!

Becca, here are few verses where Allaah (The Most Merciful) talks about the Qur'aan:

O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Lord {i.e. the Qur'aan, ordering all that is good and forbidding all that is evil}, and a healing for that {disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences, etc.}
in your breasts, - a guidance and a mercy {explaining lawful and unlawful things, etc.} for the believers.]
[Soorat Younus {10:57}]

'' And this Qur'aan is not such as can be produced by other than Allaah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it, and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the 'Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists) ''.
[Surah Youns: 37].

Say: "O you mankind! Now truth {i.e. the Quraan and Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam}, has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self, and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss, and I am not {set} over you as a Wakil {trustee, disposer of affairs, guardian, etc.}."
[Soorat Younus {10:108}]

"And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord {i.e. this Quraan, do what it orders you to do and keep away from what it forbids}, before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not''!
[Soorat Az Zumar {39:55}]

''The revelation of this Book is from Allaah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
Verily, We have sent down the Book to you in truth: so worship Allaah {Alone} by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allaah's sake only, {and not to show-off, and not to set up rivals with Him in worship}''. [Soorat Az Zumar {39:1-2}]

Ponder and contemplate over the words of Allaah when you read the Qur'aan.

Islaam, is the religion of All the Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them all) that came before us. One call, One message ---- Worship Allaah, alone with out partners. From the first to the last of them, was the same call.

Allaah The Most High says: ''Indeed the religion with Allaah is Islaam''
[Surah Aali-Imraan:19].

And He The Most High says: '' And who turns away from the religion of Ibraheem except he who befools himself? [Suran Al-Baqarah: 130].

And in another verse Allaah says: ''And indeed We have sent to every nation a Messenger (proclaming): ''Worship Allah and keep away from false deities...''. [Suran An-Nahl:36]

'' And We did not send any Messengers befor you (O Muhammad :saw:) but We revealed to him (saying): ''None has the right to be worshiped but I (Allaah), therefore worship Me (Alone and none else)''.
[Surah Al-Anbiyaa: 25].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask Allaah (The Most Merciful) to guide you to the truth and keep your heart firm upon it, ameen.
May Allaah open your heart to Islaam, Allaahuma aameen.

Take care.

Bye.

Attachments

• Islam__Is_It_For_Me.pdf
    339.3 KB · Views: 4

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
welcome to TTI sister I hope that you enjoy your stay here insha`Allah and I hope that God guides you to the right path insha`Allah