Hello My Brothers & Sisters

SisterJabarah

My name is Jabarah and I am from New Jersey. I hope I have a chance to meet many of you here if possible. Peace and Blessings! (smiles)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister and welcome to TTI, a global muslim community.

Inshallah, you will be pleased to be its member.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

asalamu alaykum. tti brings all muslims from around the world together. i hope u enjoy ur stay here inshaalah sis.:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Welcome to TTI sister, yeah sister insha allah u will people from all over the world here insha allah.

Allah Hafiz.

SisterJabarah

Thank you for the warm greetings. I am very shy when it comes to meeting new people , but I will open up once I get to know a person.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam sister Jabarah, wonderful to have you with us. I hoop you enjoy ur stay here with us.
salam

manal...

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Thank you for the warm greetings. I am very shy when it comes to meeting new people , but I will open up once I get to know a person.

Salam Sister,

We all are here to gain knowledge of Islam, improve ourself in practising it, helping each other with our knowledge if anything we can for the sake of Allah, so insha allah u can ask or say anything about Islam as it will increase our knowledge also in inquiring about Islam dont be shy sister. may Allah help all of us in following the truth (Islam).

Your brother in Islam.

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Welcome to TTI sister Jabarah. We are happy to have you with us.

May Allaah make your stay here a beneficial stay, aameen.

Take care.

was-Salaamu alaykum.

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

sister, welcome to majmuaah (gathering) for ilm.

A person asked the Prophet (sws): ‘What is the best in Islam’. The Prophet replied: ‘To feed the poor and to greet a person you know with al-salamu ‘alaykum as well as to greet him whom you do not know. (Bukhari, Kitabu’l-Istidhan)

Allah knows best.

SisterJabarah

:salam2:

sister, welcome to majmuaah (gathering) for ilm.

A person asked the Prophet (sws): ‘What is the best in Islam’. The Prophet replied: ‘To feed the poor and to greet a person you know with al-salamu ‘alaykum as well as to greet him whom you do not know. (Bukhari, Kitabu’l-Istidhan)

Allah knows best.

Hello , my sister and thank you. :hearts:

semmar21

assalamu alikoum

hello My sister in Islam

welcome to your family ...hope to be happy here with us

may allah protect you and bless you sister

I am a new brother here ...and I am trying to do my best to Islam our religion

wa aslam alykom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatu ho:SMILY206: