okay im soo exited i just had to share

muslimah84

Salam alykum
I just got my new electronic quran, it is soooo cool. it comes in arabic and english text (among many other languages)along with the arabic recitation, its an mp3 prayer, it has prayer times, it has some duas and it has the 99 names of Allah. This is definitely a better alternative to a ipod :D, now i can listen to the quran as i walk from lecture to lecture and most importantly it will speed up my memorization,cuz i dont have to wait till i get home,i can always be listening and memorizing while im walking, on the bus etc. Good stuff...:D
okay enough of my excitement :lol:
ma salam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Salam alykum
I just got my new electronic quran, it is soooo cool. it comes in arabic and english text (among many other languages)along with the arabic recitation, its an mp3 prayer, it has prayer times, it has some duas and it has the 99 names of Allah. This is definitely a better alternative to a ipod :D, now i can listen to the quran as i walk from lecture to lecture and most importantly it will speed up my memorization,cuz i dont have to wait till i get home,i can always be listening and memorizing while im walking, on the bus etc. Good stuff...:D
okay enough of my excitement :lol:
ma salam

:salam2:

aren't they great? i have 2 of them. about a year a ago i lost the first one and i went into a great depression. i even posted a thread about it. i eventually got a new one that looks like the iphone which is even cooler than the original one that i had. amazingly when i moved a few months ago i found the original digi quran under my couch. to this day i don't know how it got there, so now i have two alhamdulillah.
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
salam aleikum
Hm sounds very interesting ,where can I get one ? :D

wasalam

i got my first one at an open house that my masjid had. they had a few vendors and i bought one. the other one i got online at darussalaam.com . they usually cost about 100 dollars.

massi

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
That's great I have only my mp3 but it's very useful to listen to quran
Mubarek sister keep listening that's good

muslimah84

Salam alykum everyone,
I got my through who relative who is in Dubai, but i belive that there many nice ones on darusalam and other online vendors.....hope this helps...:hijabi:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mine is better i got it recently ;)
its called 'digital Quran'
it has more stuff in it than yours, lalalalala..;)
joke, but mine has all the hadiths,camera!!..... and a lot more whoop whoop(fom ebay) its very cheap.
PS. its an mp4
anyways, inshallah it turns to be a beneficial item for you and help you in y daily life, and be a blessing from Allah :D

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Congratulations sister on your Digital Quran MP3 player.

I bought a MP3 player in 2006 from eBay, and then loaded it with wonderful Quran recitation from the Imam of Masjid-e-Nabwi Sheikh Ali Abdur-Rahman AlHodaify with translation and tafseer from the internet. And now I have also loaded many lectures from the internet too. And ever since I bought this thing, it goes with me whereever I go, I can't live without it now.

I think this is the best use of technology.

Talking of technology... if anybody wants to watch the Peace TV which I really like a lot. Just go on the internet and go tosite: http://peacetv.tv
On the upper right side click on "Watch Peace TV Live" this will open a window with 3 choices to wact this TV from, Dubai, UK and USA. Take your pick. Dubble click on the screen to make it full size. or to make it small size again. If you have broadband then this will be as good as regular TV.

So sister congratulations again on the good use of the technology. May Allah bless you, protect you and guide you to the straight path to Jannah. Ameen.

ibrahimohib

I bought an mp3 player and ive been looking around want a downloadable link with the whole quran surah by surah and hadiths would be great do any of you know where to get these kind of files?