sorry im so dumb

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,

there is no such thing as asking stupid questions..
however there are stupid people amongst us, simply because they feel ashamed to ask something.

how can a person be smart / knowledgable if he is ashamed to ask ?

anyways to answer your question, please do use the search item..enter istiqarah or istikarah and im sure you will find all the info you need inshallah!

m3a selema

bloup1000

salam

:salam2:

of course i will pray for you and inshallah you will pass
osman i am abdelanas brother add me [B]REMOVED[/B]
by the way anas showed me how to make a vid cuz i was there and saw how to
by the way how do you post new threads

:wasalam:

thanks people. found the links helpful they answered me properly.
i think i might do it to get a new life! i do hate my life! so please pray it gets sorted

and whoever reads anything of mine i keep saying this but please pray for my uncle. surgery now on tuesday...

btw i wanted to ask also ...can i swear? like in general..like at people who annoy me or the stupid doctors? or is it like haram in islam?
now do you understand why i said wierd not stupid questions?

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sister.
no matter what happens do not swear, instead mention the words of Allah subhana wa ta'alla.

salam.

Musulmanin

Real dumb will be that one who on the Day of Judgment will say I did not want

to ask questions about Islam, but it would be too late.

believe me we were all "dumb" before we started asking and searching for truth,

and asking questions.

Not being is knowledgeable is not dumb, I think being ignorant is dumb.

May Allah help us.

palestine

Servant of Allah
xo.gold -digga.ox i have one question one for you- if you get annoyed with someone and you swear at them what benefit do you get? nothing. so you should always be the better person. never stoop to their level. every bad word that comes out of your mouth is a sin on you. and every good word that comes out of your mouth is charity and you'll be rewarded for it. so which one would u choose. i know of one incident where the prophet allowed for someone to swear. a man said something racist and another man who was one of the companions of rasulullah said "eat your father's penis", he was offended and went to the prophet complaining. and the prophet said that it was right of him to say so. i'm not exactly quoting the words and i don't know for sure which hadith it is. but i know it's authentic. so if someone said something racial, something racist then you can reply by saying "eat your father's penis". but otherwise you should have self control and not swear at people because they have annoyed you. always be a good example and try not to stoop to the level of bad people because they just waste your energy and make you loose your ajir(reward) from allah. so always speak the truth and speak only what's good.
asalamu alaykum.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
thanks people. found the links helpful they answered me properly.
i think i might do it to get a new life! i do hate my life! so please pray it gets sorted

and whoever reads anything of mine i keep saying this but please pray for my uncle. surgery now on tuesday...

btw i wanted to ask also ...can i swear? like in general..like at people who annoy me or the stupid doctors? or is it like haram in islam?
now do you understand why i said wierd not stupid questions?

:salam2: sister

like of you i wish things were better for me, but however all in time it becomes same will be for you insha ALLAH

SIS i hope the best for your uncle and i pray that the pain he has gone through will be a purification for him AMEEN.:tti_sister:

SIS it is haraam to swear no matter how tempting it is at times avoid it.
use words that have no meaning at first, coz it worked for me such as instead of saying the s word i'll be saying sugar, instead of saying the f word i'll be saying flippin or flippin hell i know it might be a bit weird but it worked well for me. Now i do have the ability to control myself from swearing, except if someone got me so angry that i will not realize that i just swore till the end.

PS: sis don't be shy to asked anything coz in this site sister nobody knows you unless you tell them. that should be a comfort to you, i know it is for me.
:wasalam::SMILY259::)

i have one question one for you- if you get annoyed with someone and you swear at them what benefit do you get? nothing.

actually sis/bro palestine i feel bad for saying this but i actually feel calmer swearing...thats so bad. im still trying to turn to the right path and people have said to me cut down my foul language but if i say things like sister fatma mentioned..like sugar which i tried i get even more wound up and get into an even bigger rage. i dont feel calm till ive kicked out. ive got really bad anger problems so people keep telling me and i know it myself and i do pray to allah to guide me but argh!! i dont even have patience which is the worst thing. my mate said take things slowly. islam isnt something that happens in a day..but im like i want my life sorted right here right now!
people please pray for me. my wildness seems to be getting out of hand the more i try to be good (or islamic).
(so theres more wierd posts to come!)

.i dont really go to parents unless the other person starts..

swearing relaxs me. oh gosh i even feel so bad saying all this so i dont know why i bother.

please pray i go straight...and pleeeaase please pray for my uncle..just today left.hes in theatre tomorrow!!!

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
i have one question one for you- if you get annoyed with someone and you swear at them what benefit do you get? nothing.

actually sis/bro palestine i feel bad for saying this but i actually feel calmer swearing...thats so bad. im still trying to turn to the right path and people have said to me cut down my foul language but if i say things like sister fatma mentioned..like sugar which i tried i get even more wound up and get into an even bigger rage. i dont feel calm till ive kicked out. ive got really bad anger problems so people keep telling me and i know it myself and i do pray to allah to guide me but argh!! i dont even have patience which is the worst thing. my mate said take things slowly. islam isnt something that happens in a day..but im like i want my life sorted right here right now!
people please pray for me. my wildness seems to be getting out of hand the more i try to be good (or islamic).
(so theres more wierd posts to come!)

jeezus my language must be bad because really when my mates have had an arguement they'll get me to swear the crap out of the person. i actually get a buzz out of dissing guys especially.swearing relaxs me. oh gosh i even feel so bad saying all this so i dont know why i bother.

please pray i go straight...and pleeeaase please pray for my uncle..just today left.hes in theatre tomorrow!!!

sis i think that u should try to spend time away 4m everyone around u, it's like this if ur a smoker is it easy for u 2 give up around smokers?no babez it's not.
u have now found a great path, spend time away, try to spend time learning the koran, if u need to speak to someone go to lectures, befriend people there or communicate here, go to a journey within.

sis if someone gets up in my face i won't be like sugar or flippin, i'll be more like left, right, upper cut do u get me.

but for other times, i use these words.
but once u go to ur within journey u'll c u'll change a lot.
insha ALLAH we will all b on the straight path ameen

u have now found a great path, spend time away, try to spend time learning the koran, if u need to speak to someone go to lectures, befriend people there or communicate here, go to a journey within..........

........only 1 problem ..i've already ditched all my old mates, well most of them because they dont fit into the suitable 'friends' category for islam...and any new mates around my area would be worse than the old ones. i live in a multicultural town but its full of SH*T! seriously.
down here people, including my own mum, are pleased if we practice culture not religion.
i mean i started telling her i was going to wear a scarf and the looks on hers and my sisters faces! worse then those with non muslim parents and mine are born muslim!?!so i didnt get to finish that of with them.and wait till my dad finds out..oh god!

gosh i think its easier to just stick to swearing...meaning my life as it is right now..and thats messed up thats why i wanted to turn to "proper" islam if you know what i mean by that..............
............arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh. just feel like doing that sometimes.
all the time.lol.sorry
is it just me or do i complain too much? please let me know

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
u have now found a great path, spend time away, try to spend time learning the koran, if u need to speak to someone go to lectures, befriend people there or communicate here, go to a journey within..........

........only 1 problem ..i've already ditched all my old mates, well most of them because they dont fit into the suitable 'friends' category for islam...and any new mates around my area would be worse than the old ones. i live in a multicultural town but its full of SH*T! seriously.
down here people, including my own mum, are pleased if we practice culture not religion.
i mean i started telling her i was going to wear a scarf and the looks on hers and my sisters faces! worse then those with non muslim parents and mine are born muslim!?!so i didnt get to finish that of with them.and wait till my dad finds out..oh god!

gosh i think its easier to just stick to swearing...meaning my life as it is right now..and thats messed up thats why i wanted to turn to "proper" islam if you know what i mean by that..............
............arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh. just feel like doing that sometimes.
all the time.lol.sorry
is it just me or do i complain too much? please let me know

sis ur just frustrated, my sister's friend's family is like that too, when she started to wear the scarf her mum beat it the hell out of her. she now accepted however the girl now wants to go futher by wearing the jilbab but she's too scared.
But all in times it will come, sis look for near masjid, and try to find lectures etc.
Anyways it's not like u can change in 1 day or 2. it will take time, try to do it little by little.
i mean sometimes when am angry i do swear but then repent, ALLAH SWT knows that i didn't mean too.

just keep on making dua and insha ALLAH it will all be fine, remember this world is suppose to be hard for the believers.:hijabi:
With hardship comes ease it will all be easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then of course. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

remember this world is suppose to be hard for the believers

thats one thing i dont remember! so bad again! i keep thinking if i turn to islam everything will come easy...job,car,house,family etc.........

now i know the real meaning of patience!

people please pray for my uncle.and one last time just for effect sister fatma....aarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
i hate this world. i feel like crying soo much all the time and i dont even know why half the times. im fed up i think! thanks.
allah hafiz!xo

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
remember this world is suppose to be hard for the believers

thats one thing i dont remember! so bad again! i keep thinking if i turn to islam everything will come easy...job,car,house,family etc.........

now i know the real meaning of patience!

people please pray for my uncle.and one last time just for effect sister fatma....aarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
i hate this world. i feel like crying soo much all the time and i dont even know why half the times. im fed up i think! thanks.
allah hafiz!xo

Babes i went through months of hardship, now everything is still not completely sorted. i got to the point where i asked ALLAH why r u doing this to me when all am seeking is to please you? but as time went by i realized that for each hardship there was a lesson that has toughed me, i now al hamdulillah have a lot more understanding of this world, and am a lot more greatful.
INSHA ALLAH u will too.