A journey of a thousand miles ...

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear Brothers and sisters,

It is well knowen that " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Then let's make that step.

According to you how can the muslim world find again its glorious days ? And we, as muslim, what do we have to do to achieve that ?

For me, there is mainly three points:
1. Following the right path of islam as close as possible.
2. Spreading knowledge, science and technology by reforming the educational system and also by doing intensive investment in R&D.
3. Declare a global war on poverty (perhaps this is the toughest point!!!).

May be I'm dreaming but why not ?

what do you thing ?

ahmed m

asalamualaikum. require long answer inshallah. please wait my brother, and i will answer it inshallah.

jazakallah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear Brothers and sisters,

It is well knowen that " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Then let's make that step.

According to you how can the muslim world find again its glorious days ? And we, as muslim, what do we have to do to achieve that ?

For me, there is mainly three points:
1. Following the right path of islam as close as possible.
2. Spreading knowledge, science and technology by reforming the educational system and also by doing intensive investment in R&D.
3. Declare a global war on poverty (perhaps this is the toughest point!!!).

May be I'm dreaming but why not ?

what do you thing ?

Saalam,
I actually used to think about this particular issue alot, until I became depress.
For me the first step would be knowledge and education in Islam and knowledge and education in general. Ignorance only leaves room for corruption and backwardness whether it is religion or wellbeing of a society.
I think that is the greatest challenge facing the Muslim world.

Shoaib

Simple1

I agree with you both that we need to go for knowledge. The golden era of Muslims was that time, when they were at the pick of knowledge in the whole world. Take the example of Spain when they had several universities and the western world was wandering in the desert hunting each other that time. The day, from when muslims have induldged themselves to wordly desires and have started for material wealth they have been doomed. We need to study a lot, think for adequate research on contemporary issues with regard to the solutions that Islam provides to those and also need to make us capable of answering any question logically that is raised as a challenge to Islam. I am sure if we can nurture this characteristics no ideology or power would be able to suppress us. We have seen, being a muslim country how Iran has developed its capability in many respects. Another important issue is all the muslims need to be more tolerant towards each other for the sack of unity. Without unity of Muslims no problem will be solved. We need to remember that we believe in one God and His messengers and thus we have a common identity.

Phoyage

I like the metamorphsis...
I may use it in years to come.
It has been studied that if money was spread equally then there will not be poverty
Just like in the time of Omar bin Abdel-Aziz.
(98-101) I think that is the date.
Correct me if I'm wrong