What's your degree or education background?

BrotherZubayr

Zubayr Hussain
:salam2: brothers and sisters

I am currently in college doing a diploma in science and I plan to do biomedical science at university, :inshallah: :)

Siti Naqiah

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters at TTI.
Am currently pursuing a diploma in pre-school education.

I aspire to be a kindergarten teacher. Insya Allah.

abu'muhammad

assalamu alaikum

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

assalamu alaikum,

brother shadykan, i am an electrical engineer.i want to tell that all of us have knowledge that is by grace of allah. i would like to know further good views

inshaallah,

lillahil hamd

aisha-uk

salam alaikum

i'm currently doing an online-course in bookkeeping, Financial Advise and Small Business Management. I'm taking this course so i can get better hours and work around my family and InshaAllah from home :)

muslimah84

salam,
I have a Bsc in physiology and I am currently a first year medical student.
may Allah increase our knowlege.
ma salam :hijabi:

PinkPanther12

Interesting

salaam

I m in 3rd year, studying psychology..

I read that you were studying pschology and I was wondering if I would have your thoughts on the subject. This is because - although I am still in school studying for GCSE's - I am actually quite interested psychology and have been thinking into going towards studying it. I'd appreciate it if I had your thoughts or anybody elses.

Thanks.

Soubane

salam3

:salam2:

Inshallah, i hope you'll suceed in being a nurse.
So how's french?
Alhamdoulilah i've alreaady done the AS, now currently doing the A2, it's really hard even for me, subhanallah, anyways... :)

wassalam

in french ;
bien, j'ai fait déjà fait mon AS français et j'ai obtenu A pour lui mais incha allah je ferai l'A2. quels gens me disent que c'est vraiment difficile. malheureusement, pendant que ma famille parle français comme notre deuxième langue si quand les devoirs français obtiennent à dur pour moi, bien j'ai obtenu mon sis et les copains pour lui. parce que toute ma famille est dans Djibouti, l'est- l'Afrique mais je Chaque im seul d'an oubliant que français et la langue anglaise remplace. Mon objectif ou mon objectif, sont maintenant de devenir infirmière, l'assistant social ou le travail à l'aéroport (à n'importe quels emplois) et est devenu peut-être un mi-wive. comme................)

in english;
well, i've already done my AS french and i got A for it but incha allah i will be doing the a2. which people tells me it's really difficult. unfortunately, while my family speak french as our second language so when the french coursework gets to hard for me, well i got my sis and bros for it. because all my family are in djibouti, east- africa but I feel like every single year im forgeting french and english language is replacing.:shymuslima1::girl3:
my goal or aim,now are to become a nurse, social worker or work at the airport ( at any jobs) and maybe become a mid-wive.

:muslim_child:
thank you very much and take care every one incha allah

arabianangel

A Salaam Mu Alykum.....

I am finishing up my internship and next year Insh'Allah I will be an admitted attorney.... FINALLY.... It was a long 5 yrs.

Next year I am also taking up a course in Shariah and Arabic Insh'Allah.....

Hi, I will be finishing up my law degree as well. :D

Which country are you completing you internship, in the US it takes 7yrs (4 for undergraduate and 3 for traditional law school) to get the J.D?

Phoyage

I am only 13 at the moment but I want to be a buisness man and have a PHD in computer engineering

raayinrahman

Assalamu Alaikum!!

Well I just completed my Degree in Aerospace Engineering and Insha ALLAH i ll b starting ma Ph.D in hypersonic aerodynamics and SCRAM jet engine research. I hope ALMIGHTY ALLAH will give me the strength and courage to complete my task..

My Main aim is to be the best and top aerospace engineer in the world and use my knowledge to educate the ones who deserve it.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, a Paralegal certification, A medical office administration certification and a certification in payroll administration. I know, I know I am all over the place LOL. But I do not work anymore I am a homemaker.:hearts: Mashallah for everyone that responded in this thread.

Salam Amirah80

Salem9022

I have a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics, Thinking of doing Masters insha'Allah but my main goal is to start working for 2 years and then owning my own Business : )

Amtullah

Servant of Allah

I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, a Paralegal certification, A medical office administration certification and a certification in payroll administration. I know, I know I am all over the place LOL. But I do not work anymore I am a homemaker.:hearts: Mashallah for everyone that responded in this thread.

Salam Amirah80

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Tabarak'Allah sister Amirah! :)

... and I thought I was the only one with rainbow of qualifications. :biggrin:

I studied Early Childhood Education, then I moved onto Fitness & Nutrition, then it was Graphic Design.. and now I don't think I have the energy to try something new.

I settled with Graphic Design, and work as a freelancer now, alhumduliLlah.

As-salaamu'alaykum

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Tabarak'Allah sister Amirah! :)

... and I thought I was the only one with rainbow of qualifications. :biggrin:

I studied Early Childhood Education, then I moved onto Fitness & Nutrition, then it was Graphic Design.. and now I don't think I have the energy to try something new.

I settled with Graphic Design, and work as a freelancer now, alhumduliLlah.

As-salaamu'alaykum

No you are not the only one with this rainbow of versitility. LOL

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

Salaam,

I have a Bachelors of Science in Accounting - alhamdulillah. Working on getting my CPA and/or becoming a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).

In my office, IRS stands for 'I'm Really Sexy.' LOL J/K :SMILY129:

As an accountant, my pet peeve is when I get mails that say "this is not a bill" I usually send them an envelope that says "this is not a check."

kalido_13

السلام عليكم

I am an technical electrical engineer, apart from Arabic and English I can speak Italian. I hope to an imdiate translator in English and Italian. besides that I would like to to be at least a copilot , and a pilot one day who knows!!
I have a strong desire to be an active member to spread Islam all over the world...

Skywalker

As-salam-o'alaikum

I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, going for my Masters in Computer Networking. I have taken a couple of certifications too.

I have been the youngest Area Sales Manager at my previous employer.

Apart from that I am a Creative Writer(scripts,articles,poems,short stories,currently working on my novel), Professional Computer Gamer(should not have mentioned here), Graphics designer, Website content writer, Rally co-driver(just making debut), Freelance Documentary film maker and a lot of other things.

My ambition is to memorize Al-Quran in future and start my own business.