moving the legs

salamalaikum

is it considered haram to move ur legs while sitting down?.....like when ur reading something while sitting down and swinging ur legs a bit jz to put it in a moving state

bloup1000

mee too

theres no prob wity that apart from when i read quran my mum only tells me to put my foot sown when im sitting for respect but i dont believe about the not being able to move your legs part

i mean swinging ur legs.....i mean u know some people cant sit patiently so they swing their legs like a swing.....like moving it sideways continuously back and forth

Amir_of_spain

Im saying 'strange indeed' because some of the questions that get put forth by our community are just some things which i would never consider. But. . . its always good to make sure, so its good to ask.

Bottlecap

Im saying 'strange indeed' because some of the questions that get put forth by our community are just some things which i would never consider. But. . . its always good to make sure, so its good to ask.

the only way I can see it being haram, is if you're kicking someone and hurting them and not apologizing or stopping.

Salaam,

Ever thought of becoming a professor or a manager for a company? You would be the ideal candidate.