what is your favorite sport ?

what is your favorite sport ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, I am much older than most of you (38) and this will show my age, LOL. For football, I used to enjoy watching Maradonna (Argentina), Roberto Baggio, G. Vialli (Italy), Zidane (France), the Brazilian World Cup team in any World Cup and Ireland (I'm Irish lol) whenever they make it to the World Cup. I also love to watch Cameroon!! I haven't watch much tennis since I moved to this country (USA) in 1995, but I used to like watching the Czech player Ivan Lendl, many moons ago, as he was humble but he never won Wimbledon. Martina Navratilova amused me as she was more manly then most of the men (lol) and Serena Williams is a strong player (just wish she would wear something more modest on the court).....

Question: What sports are encouraged for Muslim girls/ladies in mainly Muslim countries?

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
I am going to break in say what my favorite sports are since everybody else has. Martial arts, skate boarding, shooting sports, and hockey are my personal favorites. I am a hick from Texas so the shooting sports shouldn't surprise anyone. Texas! Bang! Bang!

Phoyage

Salam Alykiom,
When you say football you mean soccer right?
Me I like soccer, basketball,volleyball and dodge ball
I only watch basketball though

Waterdrop

Banned
:salam2:
soccer is not the favorite game in America but give it five years and see how much people will like it , they are trying to let more people like it specially when they brought David Beckham to LA Galaxy , he is a lovable person there :)

David Beckham is old and beyond his prime. They've been saying that Soccer is going to make it big for the last 20 years. LA is it's own little country within the US, they are the only ones who care about Beckham. Here, it's either American Football, Basketball, baseball or Hockey. I would like to watch rugby, that sport just looks cool

justoneofmillion

Brazil is the best when it comes to football , I like ronaldinho and kaka , they are good :)
salam what zizou( Zineddin Zidane )did to them was art what are you talking about brother,but he is of algerian origin that s normal ..lol what brazilian here kidding me! just joking:shake:
here just turn the sound off there is music.
[yt]tZV-q-nxBkk[/yt]
[yt]96DUcbtEvcU[/yt]

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
salam what zizou( Zineddin Zidane )did to them was art what are you talking about brother,but he is of algerian origin that s normal ..lol what brazilian here kidding me! just joking:shake:
here just turn the sound off there is music.
[yt]tZV-q-nxBkk[/yt]
[yt]NdOIHQmRRK0[/yt]

ZiZZo is good actually he is one of the best players ever , but I was talking about the Brazilian players , I like alot of players also like messi , cristiano ronaldo , robinho , sergio ramos and alot of players , what is your favorite team by the way ?

justoneofmillion

ZiZZo is good actually he is one of the best players ever , but I was talking about the Brazilian players , I like alot of players also like messi , cristiano ronaldo , robinho , sergio ramos and alot of players , what is your favorite team by the way ?
salaam ,akhi please watch this last one look at these skills what elegance!i had mistaken the vid this one is better,watch!i stopped watching much football since !!!!!!!!however i don t root for any particular team , now i like ribery,nasri and maybe anelka...but el zid is far from them too far
[yt]96DUcbtEvcU[/yt]
sallam
jameel

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum ,
hmmm anysports other than golf
i am a sports person ,,,,,,sports has been my life for years ,not now ,
basketball
and Cricket ,,i love to watch and play
well actually gave of cricket for BB(basket ball)