** If the world were reduced to a town!!! **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

If the population of the Earth was reduced to that of a small town with 100 people...
It would look something like this:

57 Asians 21 Europeans 14 Americans (Northern and Southern) 8 Africans
52 women 48 men
70 brown skin 30 white/ Caucasion
89 heterosexuals 11 homosexuals
6 people would own 59% of the whole world
That wealth and all of those people will be from the United States of America.
80 would have bad living conditions
70 would be uneducated
50 underfed
1 would die
2 would be born
1 would have a computer
1 (only one) will have higher education

When you look at the world from this point of view, you can see there is a real need for
solidarity, understanding, patience and education.

This morning, if you woke up healthy then you are happier than the 1 million people
who will not survive next week.

If you never suffered a war...
The loneliness of the jail cell...
The agony of torture...
or hunger...
You are happier than 500 million people in the world.

If you can pray freely or enter into a Mosque without fear of jail or death...
You are happier then 3 billion people in the world.

If there is a food in your fridge...
you have shoes and clothes...
you have a bed and a roof...
You are richer then 75% of the people in the world.

If you have a bank account...
Money in your wallet...
And some spare coins on the counter...
You belong to the 8% of the people in the world who are well off.

If you read this you are three times blessed because:
1. Somebody just thought of you.
2 . You don't belong to the 800 million people that don't know how to read.
3 . You belong to the 1 of the elite that owns a computer.

so SAY AL-HAMDULELAH.. THANK YOU ALLAH!!

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Life is filled with sadness and life is filled with pain,
But life is filled with happiness and only blessing will remain.
For every blessing that Allah gives you another sadness fades,
Just remember to say Alhamdulillah to Allah for every day........."

abdelanas

Muslim warrior

Life is filled with sadness and life is filled with pain,
But life is filled with happiness and only blessing will remain.
For every blessing that Allah gives you another sadness fades,
Just remember to say Alhamdulillah to Allah for every day........."

I will make sure i thank allah every day
:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
THOUGHTS TO PONDER ON ............

* Remember that your Lord forgives those who ask Him for forgiveness, and He accepts the repentance of those who repent, and He accepts those who come back to Him.

* Show mercy to the weak and you will be happy; give to the needy and you will be well; do not bear grudges and you will be healthy.

* Be optimistic, for Allah is with you, and the angels are praying for forgiveness for you, and Paradise awaits you.

* Wipe away your tears, think well of your Lord, and chase away your worries by remembering the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon you.

* Do not think that this world is ever perfect for anyone. There is no one on the face of the earth who gets all that he wants or is free from all kinds of distress.

* Be like a tall tree with high aims; if a stone is thrown at it, it simply lets its fruits drop.

* Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost, or that worry corrects mistakes? So why grieve and worry then?

* Do not expect trials and calamities, rather expect peace, safety and good health, if Allah wills.

* Extinguish the flames of hatred from your heart by forgiving everyone who has ever hurt you.

* Wudu, siwak and being organised are effective medicines for all kinds of distress and worry.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
TEN THINGS TO THINK ABOUT........

* Be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches.

* You do not have time to seek out people's defects and mistakes.

* If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear? If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have?

* The fire of envy consumes the body, and excessive jealousy is like a raging fire.

* If you do not prepare today, then you will not be able to do anything tomorrow.

* Withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguments are going on.

* Let your morals and attitudes be even more beautiful than a garden.

* Do acts of kindness and you will be the happiest of people.

* Leave people to their Creator, leave the envier to death, and forget about your enemy.

* The pleasure of Haram actions is followed by regret, loss and punishment.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah,. Al-Hamdoullillah for everything, good and bad.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,
brother osman...im still wandering whats the use of that thread?
where did you get the information from?

i agree we have to be very very thankfull towards ALLAH ta3ala for all the good we get and have..and for all the bad and evil ALLAH ta3ala keeps us away from.

but im sure you can inshallah post more beneficial threads, there is so much we dont know about our beautifull religion, and you are on this site quite often mashallah, so you could be even more helpfull towards all of us by posting more beneficial things..things that will help us gain ALLAH's mercy and help us stay away from haram things inshallah

jazaku alahu ghairan brother.

ps i hope im not offending you wolahi..i am very thankfull we have brothers like you that are very active.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
aselemu aleikum,
brother osman...im still wandering whats the use of that thread?
where did you get the information from?

i agree we have to be very very thankfull towards ALLAH ta3ala for all the good we get and have..and for all the bad and evil ALLAH ta3ala keeps us away from.

but im sure you can inshallah post more beneficial threads, there is so much we dont know about our beautifull religion, and you are on this site quite often mashallah, so you could be even more helpfull towards all of us by posting more beneficial things..things that will help us gain ALLAH's mercy and help us stay away from haram things inshallah

jazaku alahu ghairan brother.

ps i hope im not offending you wolahi..i am very thankfull we have brothers like you that are very active.
baraka Allah fee`kom
no worries brother, i was posting it as a reminder :hearts:
:shymuslima1:
i will try to post more beneficial stuff.. inshallah :D
wassalam alikom

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah, Al-Hamdoullillah,. Al-Hamdoullillah for everything, good and bad.

i second that ^^^

JazakaLah-kair brother osman... could you provide source please... Salam

cmelbouzaidi

Jazak Allahu Khair, Brother. It serves as a very good reminder when you see it like that broken down in percentages. Alhamdulillah, all of us that have access to a computer with internet to come on TTI are indeed very fortunate :)

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
baraka Allah fee`kom
no worries brother, i was posting it as a reminder :hearts:
:shymuslima1:
i will try to post more beneficial stuff.. inshallah :D
wassalam alikom

Salams Br,I think it was an intresting post personaly and all the other posts you made on this thread were very good reminders as well.
barallahufik

OsMaN_93

Here to help
(moral)
what makes a person rich?

One day a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose of showing his son how poor people can be. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the trip?" "It was great, Dad." "Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked. "Oh Yeah" said the son. "So what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.

The son answered, "I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.

We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."
With this the boy's father was speechless. Then his son added, "Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are."

Too many times we forget what we have and concentrate on what we don't have. What is one person's worthless object is another's prize possession. It is all based on one's perspective. Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for all the bounty we have, instead of worrying about wanting more. Take joy in all you have as it is all a blessing from Allah SWT.. be thankful and praise His glorious name...