im back ,,,,

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum brothers and sisters
Alhamdullilah im back
was in QUETTA for 2 weeks
well if most of you see BBC CNN or FOX ,so quetta for u is city of mullas ,talibans ,and extremists and all that killings and bombs have to do with them ,
wrong ,,,yes ull see ppl with turbans and beard everywhere ,bulk of the men ,,,,,however ,after getting to stay there for 2 weeks and ,,,talking with ppl and all that ,,,,all that has to do with a handful of ignorant nationalists ,who want all the outsiders out of their city ,,,,
and whats the worst how media potrays the city ,is nothing like that at all
then i live in a muslim country Alhamdullilah (pakistan) and i have travelled almosts much of it and i have never seen a community so much pious and ,yeah so much mindful of there prayers ,huge attendance at all the masjids ,,,,,,,,,
i went to a place outside of quetta ,and on the way back it was time btw asr prayer and maghrib prayer ,,,and ,all the way ,for almost a hour ,,,,,i kept seeing a person after another ,,,praying outside there hut ( remote area so not much masjids ) one after another,,,,,we stopped for prayers ,and wow ,,,,ppl kept flowing in and out ,,,yeah was wonderful ,,,,
then women wow ,,,,MASHALLAH
when u see them here is like ,,,,well for the most of part ALhamdullilah i keep my gaze lowered but im not angel and at times ,when u look up ,there will be some one in stupid dress and ,SHAItan ,will be poking u ,hey look at that ,oh look at her that ,that ,
and there ,was wonderful ,ull see women in full burqa ,and lol poor shaitan ,he will keep poking u ,hey look at her and your like ,dude what there to see ????( hijab is really a wonderful thing ,what a wonderful sheild )
so yeah ,,,,there he hits the road ,and your saved of all those stupid thoughts ,,,,,was wonderful ,
so how is it here ,how are things ,,,,,how are u all ?