Whos fasting today?

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

Jazikallah kheir brother. I almost forgot subhanallah...
I will inshallah
May Allah reward you jannat al firdaous :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

I'm fasting today hamdoullilah but subhanallah it was very very thought.
I felt thursty all day and I was thinking that's it would be my last day until Ramandan :astag::astag:

I don't know if it's sheitan ( ahudhou billah min sheitan ar rajim) or just the heat but wollahi it's thought:shymuslima1: I can't bear fasting anymore... the days are so long !!!!( we eat at 9 pm)

If some of you can give me any advice or ahadith regarding the good deeds of the one who fast I would appreciate.

Ya Allah gharfir li I'm so weak:tti_sister:
Jazikallah kheiron

Ibn_Syena

Peace...

I felt thursty all day and I was thinking that's it would be my last day until Ramandan :astag::astag:

I don't know if it's sheitan ( ahudhou billah min sheitan ar rajim) or just the heat but wollahi it's thought:shymuslima1: I can't bear fasting anymore... the days are so long !!!!( we eat at 9 pm)

If some of you can give me any advice or ahadith regarding the good deeds of the one who fast I would appreciate.

Jazikallah kheiron

As Salamu Alekum sister
Here: :)

The virtues of fasting are immense, and a number of saheeh ahaadeeth state this, such as the following:

Fasting is something which is just for Allaah, and Allaah will give multiple rewards without measure for it. The hadeeth says: “[Allaah says:] Fasting is Mine and it is I Who give reward for it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1904)

“There is nothing equivalent to fasting.” (Al-Nisaa’i, 4/165; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/413)

“The prayer (du’aa’) of the fasting person will not be refused.” (Reported by al-Bayhaqi, 3/345; see also al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1797)

“The one who fasts has two joys: the joy of breaking his fast and, when he meets his Lord, the joy of having fasted.” (Reported by Muslim, 2/807)

Fasting will be an intercession for the slave on the Day of Resurrection, when it will say: “O Lord, I stopped him from eating and drinking during the day, so let me intercede for him.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/174; al-Bayhaqi classed its isnaad as hasan in al-Mujtama’, 3/181; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/411).

“The smell (coming from the mouth of) the fasting person is better in the sight of Allaah than the scent of musk.” (Muslim, 2/808).

“Fasting is a protection and a strong fortress against the Fire.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/402; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/411 and Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3880)

“Whoever fasts one day for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will keep his face seventy years’ distance away from the Fire because of it.” (Reported by Muslim, 2/808)

“Whoever fasts a day seeking the pleasure of Allaah and then dies [i.e. that is the last thing he does] will enter Paradise.” (Reported by Ahmad, 5/391; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/412)

“In Paradise there is a gate called al-Rayyaan, through which those who fast will enter, and no-one else will enter through it. After they have entered, it will be locked and no-one else will enter it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1797).

Voluntary fasts will make up for any shortfall in obligatory fasts. Examples of voluntary fasts include ‘Aashooraa’, the Day of ‘Arafaah, al-Ayaam al-Beed (the “White Days”), Mondays and Thursdays, six days of Shawwaal, and increased fasting during the months of Muharram and Sha’baan.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by massi
The virtues of fasting are immense, and a number of saheeh ahaadeeth state this, such as the following:

Fasting is something which is just for Allaah, and Allaah will give multiple rewards without measure for it. The hadeeth says: “[Allaah says:] Fasting is Mine and it is I Who give reward for it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1904)

“There is nothing equivalent to fasting.” (Al-Nisaa’i, 4/165; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/413)

“The prayer (du’aa’) of the fasting person will not be refused.” (Reported by al-Bayhaqi, 3/345; see also al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1797)

“The one who fasts has two joys: the joy of breaking his fast and, when he meets his Lord, the joy of having fasted.” (Reported by Muslim, 2/807)

Fasting will be an intercession for the slave on the Day of Resurrection, when it will say: “O Lord, I stopped him from eating and drinking during the day, so let me intercede for him.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/174; al-Bayhaqi classed its isnaad as hasan in al-Mujtama’, 3/181; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/411).

“The smell (coming from the mouth of) the fasting person is better in the sight of Allaah than the scent of musk.” (Muslim, 2/808).

“Fasting is a protection and a strong fortress against the Fire.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/402; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/411 and Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3880)

“Whoever fasts one day for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will keep his face seventy years’ distance away from the Fire because of it.” (Reported by Muslim, 2/808)

“Whoever fasts a day seeking the pleasure of Allaah and then dies [i.e. that is the last thing he does] will enter Paradise.” (Reported by Ahmad, 5/391; see also Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/412)

“In Paradise there is a gate called al-Rayyaan, through which those who fast will enter, and no-one else will enter through it. After they have entered, it will be locked and no-one else will enter it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1797).

Voluntary fasts will make up for any shortfall in obligatory fasts. Examples of voluntary fasts include ‘Aashooraa’, the Day of ‘Arafaah, al-Ayaam al-Beed (the “White Days”), Mondays and Thursdays, six days of Shawwaal, and increased fasting during the months of Muharram and Sha’baan.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Wa alaikum salam brother

Jazikallah kheir for your reply. Those ahadith are mashallah and subhanallah it gave me strenght to keep fastin for Allah 's sake.

Inshallah I'll be rewarded.:tti_sister:
SO now it time to break fast ....

I pray that Allah ( swt) gave us the strnght to fast and accept our fast
Amine

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Jazikallah kheiron

:)
that's how it is at the beginning... don't give up... you can break fast if you felt really hungry until you are able to do so regularly... your metabolism and mood will change... inshaAllah, the reward is huge
don't give up sister :SMILY346:
May Allah accept your fasting...

massi

incha Allaah I will fast every Ramdan in my life ...:lol:
ops what am I talking about ?

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

Hamdoullilah I ate and evrything is done. I think I was whining like a spoilied child Allah is all Merciful . I know I can do it ALLAH AKBAR

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Hamdoullilah I ate and evrything is done. I think I was whining like a spoilied child Allah is all Merciful . I know I can do it ALLAH AKBAR

:)

I still have about 4 hours

May Allah accept your fasting

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Today is the 15th of the month of Jumada'l Awwal. Anyone fasting Inshaa'Allaah?

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “If you fast any part of the month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 761; al-Nasaa’i, 2424; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1038.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum sister

Are u talking of today as monday or tuesday coz here in france it's still monday ?:muslim_child:

:hearts::wasalam:

hqudrat

thanks sister for reminding us.
i do fast on mondays and thursdays but i'm yet to fast during summer because Magrib is really long here in winnipeg, canada which is around 9:13 today and it keeps chaging.
i'm actually a new immigrant and i'm not used to the weather yet but insha Allah i'm gonna fast this summer May Allah make it easy for me.
JazakAllah khair this is a good reminder.

:tti_sister:

abdelanas

Muslim warrior
what.......

i dont know much but i only know that youu fast in ramadan and the 6 days after but i never knew about that

jazakallah

salam