U.S. soldier uses Quran for target practice

nizar83

well we can react very clear on this, im not saying we should bomB them, thats not what ALLAH ta3ala wants from us..but to say hey lets just be sweet to them maybe they will change is A BIG NO NO!!

i will always show them or anyone promoting opression and injustice the back of my tong, and if im in my right to protect myself ..i will! wolahi if you let these kuffars do their thing...mashallah anything could happen...they dont have a consience nor do they have humanity in them..beasts with weapons icw no conscience and a big hate for islam..
yet our muslimcountries are still being sweet to them..mashallah

whats the matter with saudia arabia / morocco / tunesia / turk / etc etc etc why wont they standup for whats TRUTH AND RIGHT!!

bloup1000

astaghfirrullah

oh my god
how can he do that and say sorry
not comparing quran to anything but imagine he broke a 19 billion dollar vase and he says ohh sorry i should have never done that and i dont think the owner will be happy or will forgive him well thats how it is with the quran and anyway someone took their time printing that quran and that is just wasting time
phoaaaaaaaaaaa am sooooooo angry

salam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
[yt]2-jLUlG_lRc[/yt]

Interesting the Shi3a government didn;t say anything about this, they are complicit to everything the american military does against Islam even destroy masjids and qur'an this is the face of shi3aism, they are complicit with those who want to destroy Islam because the difference between the religion of Shia3aism and christianity is very little, they also don't believe in the Qur'an.

Assalam alaikum. Who said they don't believe in the Quran? I've asked about 3 shias from Saudi myself and no one has ever given a response like that they don't accept it or it is incomplete.
Also, the leaders in Iran seem to be a lot less complicit to the riduculous demands of the US or the American military instead of so many other countries I could name that are bending over backwards to appease the US.

Anyways, I don't see the point in diverting the attention from the US soldier that shot the Quran against shias. Do you actually know if the Shia government in Iraq has or hasn't said anything about this, or are you taking a guess? Have you heard the Bangladesh government say anything about this? No?! Damn, those Bangladeshis must support anything that goes against Islam!

Back to the main story - the actions of that soldier just goes to show that they believe this war is against Islam and that they see all Muslims as bad. The great irony is that they try and paint Muslims with extreme views and total disrespect for other cultures when they themselves possess those qualities.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
Salaam,

Salem9022, Could you please provide the link to that film? I wish to show it on another board and ask the Christians some....pointed questions. :SMILY335:

Wasalaam

~Sarah

As Salamu Alekum

Sister, can you please tell me about that other board? I'd like to know the link. Thank you.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
True face of "Islamic Brotherhood" from Hezbolat and Iran.

[yt]5oPtaCN-FHM[/yt]

Start it at 1:40 to skip all the stuff before after getting tired of reaing it many times over.

Salem9022

Assalam alaikum. Who said they don't believe in the Quran? I've asked about 3 shias from Saudi myself and no one has ever given a response like that they don't accept it or it is incomplete.
Also, the leaders in Iran seem to be a lot less complicit to the riduculous demands of the US or the American military instead of so many other countries I could name that are bending over backwards to appease the US.

Anyways, I don't see the point in diverting the attention from the US soldier that shot the Quran against shias. Do you actually know if the Shia government in Iraq has or hasn't said anything about this, or are you taking a guess? Have you heard the Bangladesh government say anything about this? No?! Damn, those Bangladeshis must support anything that goes against Islam!

Back to the main story - the actions of that soldier just goes to show that they believe this war is against Islam and that they see all Muslims as bad. The great irony is that they try and paint Muslims with extreme views and total disrespect for other cultures when they themselves possess those qualities.

Akhi this is part of their religion, If you read what their religion says then you will know why they act and say the things they do. 90% of their Religion is Tuqiyah(Lieing) and a Shia can not be a shia if he doesn't practise Tuqiyah, that is part of their religion, they will tell you they beleive in Qur'an but actual fact is that you will never see a shia person memorizing the Qur'an nor is it encouraged because they believe the Qur'an we have is not the true Qur'an they beleive some Naked Cave Boy who is Hiding in a Cave in Iran which they believe is the Shia Mahdi will come and deliver the Qur'an which has over 90,000 pages.

mahdee

how stupid

We should start praying for these US soldiers to get smarter.:salah: Jazakallah for posting this. Now I have a reason to call these soldiers stupid.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
They cant handle the Truth ..so they shoot it.

large_55788_49907.jpg

Next it'll be the Kabaa.

The kuffar play their part well though, dont they? I mean, they're good at being kuffar, good at hating us, insulting us, killing, looting, abusing and all the rest?

Its just ..we're not too good at being Mu'mins.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom,

That video really made my skin crawl, really creepy...... And to think these people are many of my Southern Baptist neighbours here in Florida.... I can't get to Paris soon enough, Insha Allah :)
40 days and counting...... the ignorance and arrogance is just so bewildering to me and disgusting, actually.