Saudi girl attacks 30 danish web sites abused prophet (pbuh)

amjaddamen

brother

:salam2:

RAZAN ABDALLAH , a high school Saudi girl has addressed thirty Danish websites explaining the kindness of Islamic rulings and the greatness of our beloved prophet ,and asked them not to abuse him but few of these sites respond positively , so the girl took the initiative and began to destroy these websites and she succeeded so far to destroy 30 danish web sites .
The girl said that she been in this process since one and half year .
(may allah bless her )

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

No offense but the report sounds more of a hear-say report than a factual one. Sources or isnaads :))) would help.

Anyway, one can waste much time "destroying" sites, especially on the internet in which anyone can spread anything by just a few keystrokes and the click of a button. What Muslims should be concerned with is following the sunnah of Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam and clarifying these doubts and misconceptions through da`wah; not by neglecting the sunnah and then "defending his honour" when something happens (by protesting and the likes). Those who truely defend his honour are those who love him and stick to his sunnah, not the rebellious foolish ones who cause destruction when such affairs take place. The latter individual is more than often, the one who you can't even tell is a Muslim via his outward appearance.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Alhamdulillaah, even if it is in Arabic mention the source. Even if one cannot read Arabic, it gives them something to refer back to, for whatever reason they may need to.

amjaddamen

brother
As-salaamu `alaykum

No offense but the report sounds more of a hear-say report than a factual one. Sources or isnaads :))) would help.

Anyway, one can waste much time "destroying" sites, especially on the internet in which anyone can spread anything by just a few keystrokes and the click of a button. What Muslims should be concerned with is following the sunnah of Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam and clarifying these doubts and misconceptions through da`wah; not by neglecting the sunnah and then "defending his honour" when something happens (by protesting and the likes). Those who truely defend his honour are those who love him and stick to his sunnah, not the rebellious foolish ones who cause destruction when such affairs take place. The latter individual is more than often, the one who you can't even tell is a Muslim via his outward appearance.

dear brother :
when others abuse our prophet , the most noble man ever , should we say to them " we are following sunnah , do what you like ? is this the right thing to do ?
on the other hand , i said before , and i said again , iam not saying or uraging muslims to destroy bublic properties .
one more thing , i ask you if any one abuse you in U K ,can't you , as ordinary person not high political person , can't you charge him in court ?
if any one abuse your primE minister , can he got away with it ?
why this is not working for JESSUS OR MOHAMMAD (PBUT )

massi

:salam2:
I don't know what we will benefice from thread like that or what she did ?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum brother.

If you read my first post, you will see that I said that we should follow the Sunnah and clarify these doubts (via writing, speech); as oppose to fall short with the sunnah and cause havoc. I didn't say to tell the one who abuses the best of mankind that we follow the sunnah, that is an obscure deduction, and would be inappropriate.

Also akhi, I only asked for references in nice way, I didn't accuse anyone of lying wa`iyaadhu billaah. I ask everyone for references when needed, it doesn't mean that I'm accusing them of lying.

Was-salaam

amjaddamen

brother
As-salaamu `alaykum brother.

If you read my first post, you will see that I said that we should follow the Sunnah and clarify these doubts (via writing, speech); as oppose to fall short with the sunnah and cause havoc. I didn't say to tell the one who abuses the best of mankind that we follow the sunnah, that is an obscure deduction, and would be inappropriate.

Also akhi, I only asked for references in nice way, I didn't accuse anyone of lying wa`iyaadhu billaah. I ask everyone for references when needed, it doesn't mean that I'm accusing them of lying.

Was-salaam

dear brother : iam really sorry that I have come so far , forgive me
maybe my english is not good but i'll try my best
1) when these abuses first came out , for maybe two weeks i coudnot sleep well , i coudnot imagine that any one (even non muslims ) can do this .
2) when i see this world is ruled by cow boys , i really feel sad , it should not be this way , :astag:
3) when this earth ruled by rightous muslims , even non muslims used to walk tall
4) I've seen much worse threads and members were happy.
5) i assume you know the story of the muslim calif , alm'tasim bellah , when a muslim female was abused by romans in some where near turkey and said her famous word ( I DONOT KNOW THE RIGHT TRANSLIATION ) but she asked his help indirectly as amuslim ruler, and when he heared the news he said : i come to rescue you ( and others offcourse ) with an army of white horses ,by the time the first horse will reach you the last will be in bagdad
this is happened when muslims used to be powerful, respected , but do not imagine this to happen nowadays