For URDU speaking people

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
none of tafisr is perfect. and this one is even published by king fahad where ur schoalrs works under the shariah board.

As Salaam Alaykum,

I'm not sure if Shafi Usmani's urdu translation of Quran was ever published by King Fahd Printing Complex.

Could you telll us the source of your information ?

But, urdu translation of Mehmood ul Hasan with Tafseer of Shabeer Ahmed Usmani(not Shafee Usmani ) used to be printed long back.

But, it was BANNEDafter the Scholars found some serious issues in it (changing one ayah into two) and other issues of aqeedah.

Now, Urdu translation of Moulana Muhammad Junagadhi with tafseer from Tafseer Ehsan-ul-Bayan by Salahudeen Yusuf and checked by Shaykh Was'eeullah Abbasi and Shaykh Luqman Salafi is printed.

try to comment regarding authors aqeeda, and not his teacher.

Well...we should not comment just for the sake of commenting :)

The reason why I informed the brother about Ashraf Ali Tahnvi is:
in the Tafsir of Quran, Shafi Usmani frequently quotes Ashraf Ali Thanvi.

BTW: Akhee, Could you please let me know what do you mean by "ur" scholars ?

I'm not sure if Shafi Usmani's urdu translation of Quran was ever published by King Fahd Printing Complex.

when bangla translation are present then why whouldn´t they print the original language of the writter?
But, urdu translation of Mehmood ul Hasan with Tafseer of Shabeer Ahmed Usmani used to be printed long back.

But, it was stopped after the Scholars found some serious issues in Aqeedah with it..

the topic is about shafi usmanis tafsir.

BTW: Akhee, Could you please let me know what do you mean by "ur" scholars ?

i meant the scholars who are responcible for book publishing in saudi :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Akhee can you tell us the your source of information that shafi usmanis tafsir in urdu is/was printed by King Fahd Printing complex ???

when bangla translation are present then why whouldn´t they print the original language of the writter?

i meant the scholars who are responcible for book publishing in saudi :)

Dont you consider them to be the scholars of the Muslims?

the topic is about shafi usmanis tafsir.

And also about URDU translation...not bangla :). Can you read urdu ?

sky_012

i wanted to say i read the intro and i found that the people who did this translation had very noble and sincere intentions: to provide a simple explanation
i know people have many differences, in only one islam, there are so many schools of thoughts, unfortunately, but i thought it would be good for me to start with this, because i started with tafisr ibn-khatif, which is really complete, indeed, but i feel that is too complicated for me, and it will take me too much time, i want to read it after i have a basic understanding, and then i want to explore in more detail some aspects
perhaps i'm not a good muslim that's why i feel t to be complicated, but sincerely i try, and each time i abandon, even if i really want to understand Quran and act upon it

i don't know what you think about it

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
are u come from mars akhi or what? did i say somehting like that?
i respect scholars more then my parents.

As Salaam Alaykum Akhi,
There is no need to be so rude, please maintain adab in Islamic discussion...
Please see your previous comment. I'm pasting it below for your quick reference.
where ur schoalrs works under the shariah board.

I was trying to ask you if you consider them to be scholars of all Muslims or only me( because of your comment "ur scholars")

Also, can you let us know about the proof that Shafi Usmani's urdu translation of Quran was printed by King Fahd Quran printing complex???

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
i wanted to say i read the intro and i found that the people who did this translation had very noble and sincere intentions: to provide a simple explanation
i know people have many differences, in only one islam, there are so many schools of thoughts, unfortunately, but i thought it would be good for me to start with this, because i started with tafisr ibn-khatif, which is really complete, indeed, but i feel that is too complicated for me, and it will take me too much time, i want to read it after i have a basic understanding, and then i want to explore in more detail some aspects
perhaps i'm not a good muslim that's why i feel t to be complicated, but sincerely i try, and each time i abandon, even if i really want to understand Quran and act upon it

i don't know what you think about it

As Salaam Alaykum Akhi,

In my humble opinion, you should read urdu transaltion of Quran printed from King Fahd printing press. which has transaltion of Shaykh Junagadhi and tafsir of Shaykh Salahuddin because:

1. It is in very easy language.
2. more importantly it is very authentic(has references from hadiths).
And has been cross checked by Scholars (like Shaykh Wasiullah Abbsi, who teaches in Makkah)for authenticity
3. Also, it is short unlike Tafsir Ibn Kathir.

sky_012

Jazak Allah for the advice

sorry to disturb once again

can someone provide a good tafsir in eglish except tafsir ibn-khatir

jazak allah in advance

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Jazak Allah for the advice

sorry to disturb once again

can someone provide a good tafsir in eglish except tafsir ibn-khatir

jazak allah in advance

As Salaam Alaykum Akhi,

You are welcome :)

Here you go, complete tafsir in very small chm File (7 MB) which you can download on your comp and read :)

Link --> http://www.4shared.com/account/file/21426649/68afc104/Tafsir_Ibn_Kathir.html

By the way, also included the link of "Noble Quran" in english, which is short unlike Ibn Kathir. Also, has qiraat Mashari Rashid Al Efasi
Link -->http://books.islamway.com/2//THE_NOBLE_QURAN_with_recitation.pdf