Anyone have this Nasheed i think its by Yusuf Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
basically i know it from Peace tv.
If anyone is from Pakistan, dubai, india and similar locations you probably have Peace tv.
i want that Nasheed that goes in the title of peace tv it goes something like this
peaceful peaceful peaceful peace
peaceful peaceful peaceful peace

lol that's all they say there but it's a full Nasheed, any1 please give me it
i think its by yusuf islam cuz it sounded like him 4 sure.

Jazaak Ullah Khair

later my muslim homies lol

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
sorry
i was wrong i found the lyrics and its by Zain Bhikha
can any 1 give me link for download mp3 or video please i m on dialup thogh

the lyrics are

Zain Bhikha Nasheed
Salamun Salamun

Salamun Salamun Salamun Salaam

Ja ulnas salaamus shia ral lana
Wa bismis salama ta ki ya na hona
Le tuj al ya rabu ay ya mana
Ala ha bihil alli bush rus salaah

Peaceful peaceful peaceful peace

We make peace a symbol of ours.
In the name of peace we gather here now
Oh Lord! Please make these days of ours
On this earth filled with peace.

Fa ya rabu inna ka antas salaam
Wa minkas salamu wa indakas salaam
Lee amrika yarjee u amrul anaam
Wa beyna yadeka qulu bul anaam

So Lord indeed you are salaam
For you comes salaam and with You is salaam
To you belongs the command of all things
Between your hands are the hearts of all beings.

Salamun Salamun Salamun Salaam.

Doris

Bismilah,
Try not to listen to anasheed these stuff are not from islam but are brought amon muslims as innovations of some deviants. The sahabah radiallahu anhum use to read qur'an and listen/understand and implement the noble book. stay away from nasheeds. Today nasheeds tomorrow snoop doggy dog the Kafir. and please akhi don't use slang language(hommie,what's uppp maan etc) , that is pre-islamic times. Humor is humor and has nothing to do with non sense gaster-rap trash.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Well i dont see any haram in slang! I use it all the time, i've used it ever since...
i m not swearing or anything.
and about nasheeds i think they are okay because they are basically talking about Allah and praising him. It motivates lots of muslims. The only haram nasheeds are the ones with music and shirk.
Every1 is entitled to their opinions so no offense.

justamuslimgirl

Bismilah,
Try not to listen to anasheed these stuff are not from islam but are brought amon muslims as innovations of some deviants. The sahabah radiallahu anhum use to read qur'an and listen/understand and implement the noble book. stay away from nasheeds. Today nasheeds tomorrow snoop doggy dog the Kafir. and please akhi don't use slang language(hommie,what's uppp maan etc) , that is pre-islamic times. Humor is humor and has nothing to do with non sense gaster-rap trash.

i dont see a promblem with nasheed remeber they sang tala badr aleyna to prophet muhammed saw when he came to medinah and i listen to a leacture by yusuf estes and he said even prophet muhammed saw even liked some nasheeds but brother doris just want to say if u dont like nasheeds just keep silent like i do when i hear something i dont like i just follow the sunnah and the hadith that prophet muhammed said"if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all"

Doris

we are not talking about opinions here my dear, but whatever makes you all happy what can I say. If you find me any proove that the Sahabah listen to nasheeds with music or otherwise, bring it. again no stress if you all like to listen you know better how to deal with your selves. As for that famous term that comes usually from the kuffar don't use it much because is one of the shaytan's tricks. Opinion is sports, but not in the deen Period. This is not christinity or budism or the junk box of hinduism. Take care.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
we are not talking about opinions here my dear, but whatever makes you all happy what can I say. If you find me any proove that the Sahabah listen to nasheeds with music or otherwise, bring it. again no stress if you all like to listen you know better how to deal with your selves. As for that famous term that comes usually from the kuffar don't use it much because is one of the shaytan's tricks. Opinion is sports, but not in the deen Period. This is not christinity or budism or the junk box of hinduism. Take care.

:salam2:

Yes, Nasheeds accompanied with haraam musical instruments are not allowed BUT there are Nasheeds that are done acapella. Please don't judge our brother right away, he could've meant without the music.

:wasalam:

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
^^ yes i meant accapella and i think there is a couple of instruments that are not haram i m not sure which ones though
and that nasheed which i am talking about is of peace tv which i think is the best thing that ever happened to muslim this century. Dr zakir naik and the team of IRF are the best scholars and they wouldn't put a nasheed on if its haram.

buraq

i dont see a promblem with nasheed remeber they sang tala badr aleyna to prophet muhammed saw when he came to medinah and i listen to a leacture by yusuf estes and he said even prophet muhammed saw even liked some nasheeds but brother doris just want to say if u dont like nasheeds just keep silent like i do when i hear something i dont like i just follow the sunnah and the hadith that prophet muhammed said"if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all"

assalm-o-alikum

yes muhammaf would sing nasheeds when traveling, but i dare say it was not to music but to a beat of a drum, Nasheed's can both help and hinder , like they say to much of a good thing isnt a good thing, nasheed's help'd me with my arabic tranlation of salah when i first converted, but when we listen as a family some times the music in them dose get you carried away, (meaning my kids get too giddy) this is the haram part, if you listen to them in remembrence of allah, to bring you close to reflect on your self then this is hala, but if you put on for passing your time this is haram, your singing maybe dancing, and it becomes a habit, and too some people they spend to much time on it and not on other things, music in it self feeds the emosion which is a faulse emosion, one from shaytan, which can sneakly lead you away from the right path,

Allah hafiz

ubaidullah

Salam my brothers and sisters in Islam no There is nothing bad in listening anasheed. wen can say that it is similar to the poems of the sahaba long time ago for example ABDULLAH IBN RAWAHAA he was a poet and he makes poems for the prophet (sas.) and Muhammad (sas.) likes his poems and he (sas.) makes dua for Abdullah and whem The Prophet (sas.) Immigrated to madina they song for him TALA AL BADRU ALAINA and why we cant´t hear this anasheed???

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
[Quote^^ yes i meant accapella and i think there is a couple of instruments that are not haram i m not sure which ones though
and that nasheed which i am talking about is of peace tv which i think is the best thing that ever happened to muslim this century. Dr zakir naik and the team of IRF are the best scholars and they wouldn't put a nasheed on if its haram.quote]

the answer: instrument called the duff its a kind of a drum is the onmy instrument allowed! they use to use it the prophet (saw) time it comes in alot of ahadiths.

heres your nazam brother/sister gangstaat not to get offended i wasnt sure if it was a bro or sis!!!! i hope its the right nasheed!

Attachments

• Zain Bhikha - Salamun Salam.mp3
    4.6 MB · Views: 160

MuslimaSeattle

Asalam alikum

Salam my brothers and sisters in Islam no There is nothing bad in listening anasheed. wen can say that it is similar to the poems of the sahaba long time ago for example ABDULLAH IBN RAWAHAA he was a poet and he makes poems for the prophet (sas.) and Muhammad (sas.) likes his poems and he (sas.) makes dua for Abdullah and whem The Prophet (sas.) Immigrated to madina they song for him TALA AL BADRU ALAINA and why we cant´t hear this anasheed???

NASHEED please READ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bismillahir-rahmannir-raheem
A Look at Anasheeds

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful, I begin to write:
In pre-Islamic and early Islamic history, anasheeds involved wholesome poems (about battle victories, wisdoms, courage, etc) chanted in an un-orchestrated fashion without the accompaniment of musical instruments, except for the duff (similar to tambourine but without bells or cymbals) which was legally permitted for women on special occasions. During the 2nd century after Hijrah, chanting of du'aa, remembrances, crept into the ummah by the innovations of the mystic Sufis who, in turn, took it from the Christians. It was then called at-Taghbeer. All of these forms were denounced by the early scholars of Islam, including Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee, Ibn Taymmeyah, Ibnul Qayyim, Ibn Katheer, Ibn Rajab, and many others.1 The Sufis centered most of their methodology of worship on congregational Taraaneem (singing by way of trilling, or quavering and prolonging the voice with a musical sound), resembling the Christians in their churches. Then the Sufis began to introduce physical movements during remembrances and du'aa close to those practiced by the Jews. Rarely do you witness a Sufi "Hadrah2" without these innovated practices.
Nowadays, the matter is not limited to the Sufi adepts. Many Muslim parties (groups) have innovated special bands for the emotional arousing of their followers and for the "ummah" at large! Much of what is being practiced with these anasheed does not escape, at least, one of the following observations:
1. Involving more and more people, especially children, keeping them busy with what could be, least to say, of a lesser benefit.
2. Anasheed are accompanied with musical toning and chanting (Eastern and Western beats) in the name of "culture" and "tradition." This is becoming more and more apparent, with bands competing in their selection of words and beats.
3. Remembrances of Allah are introduced in these anasheed in ways clearly resembling the intoning and chanting of the Christians in their churches.
4. The congregational chanting and singing that takes place resembles to a great extent that which goes on in the circles of the mystic Sufis in their singing circles. Former "stars" are being more involved with the mystic Sufi ways through so-called "Islamic anasheed." Some bands sing the infamous Shirk poem known as "Burdah," which involves shirk levels of exaggeration in the status of the Prophet Muhammad (saw).

5. Luring the children to sing, especially the young girls, imitating the base of the infamous Muslim and Non-Muslim singers.
6. Replacing the Qur'aan with the so-called anasheed in the Da'wah to the young, claiming that they don't respond to the Qur'anic texts, therefore, legitimizing their use. The same is done with the Sunnah, eventually turning people away from what constitutes the true life for the believers.
7. In many of these singing circles, musical instruments and intoning are gradually taking hold, something known to be forbidden in Islam, except for the duff for women.
8. The emergence of so-called professional singing groups performing at weddings, parties, schools and the like.
9. Development of so called more advanced ways of video singing as a modern way of contemplating and reflecting on the creation of Allah.
10. Allowing taking pictures of young girls during different presentations of songs in itself is a fitnah (affliction and trial) and an opposition to the Sahree'ah. Some make movies and records of these young girls singing on special occasions.
11. Many things that are untrue are presented in these songs through acting, or through exaggeration in praise.
12. If you examine many of these songs, you will find a lot of them focusing on the Tawheed of Lordship only, something even the Mushriks confess to (i.e. matters pertaining to the signs of Allah in the creation, His running of the affairs, Him being in full authority and the like).
13. Transgression against the Sharee'ah in the form of acting roles. You see a child taking the role of Salah, saying, "I am the Salah, and these are my merits!" Another takes the role of Fasting and so on. Worst of all those who claim to represent the Qur'aan. Yet we know that the Qur'aan is the uncreated Speech of Allah.
14. Assuming in some cases the movements and walks of some of the losers from the known male and female singers. Imagine when this is done while chanting the remembrances of Allah!

15. Calling these anasheed Islamic itself is a transgression, especially when they call it an "art" and a means of education and nourishment for the Da'wah! "This is an innovation in Deen, and this from the deen of the innovators of the Sufis."3 The companions chanted poetry of wisdom, courage, generosity and of maroo'ah (describing good character), and not in congregations. They chanted poetry sometimes while working or during night travel. None of them claimed this "Islamic." Rather, everything takes its own particular ruling, whether it is innovated, allowable, recommended, obligated, disliked or forbidden. Therefore, that which may be allowable of it we don't call "Islamic" because if it is called so, people would think it to be from the Deen. And to label any matter as Islamic, requires textual proofs.4 In fact, Sh. Al-Albani (rahimahullaah) referred to them as "Sufi singing", and a similar conclusion was reached by Sh. 'Abdul 'Aziz Aal Ash-Shaikh, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, as well as by Sh. Bakr Abu Zayeed and Sh. 'Abdul 'Aziz Ar-Raajhi and other scholars (may Allah preserve them all).5

The following question was raised to our Skaykh Muhammed Ibn Saaleh al-'Uthaimeen (Rahimuhullaah):
"What is the ruling concerning the anasheeds? Is it permissible for the Caller to Allah to listen to "Islamic anasheed"?"
The Shaykh responded, "In the past, I listened in the past to these Islamic anasheed and there was nothing therein which shuns away. After listening to them recently, I found them to be rhythmic with delectation and entertaining, like the songs accompanied with musical instruments. Accordingly, I don't see that it is permissible for people to listen to them. However, if they come natural without musical accompaniment and without delectation or entertainment, then there is no harm in listening to them. Still, however, it is conditional that:
(i) the person does not make this a habit listening to them all the time, and <P>< P>
(ii) make not that which benefits and admonishes the heart restricted to them.
Because if he makes of this a habit, he will abandon that which is more important. Moreover, in doing so he will relinquish the greatest admonition and it is that which came in the Book of Allah and in the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger. But if he listens to them sometimes, or if takes them as a means of help on his journey while driving his care in the wilderness, then there is no harm in that."6
Then he was asked, "Is it permissible for the man to chant the Islamic anasheed and is it permissible that the duff, which is the tambourine without any of these bells attached to it, is it permissible to use the duff with the chanting and is the chanting or the anasheed permissible in other than the Eed and other than the festivals?"
The answer: "Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem, In the Name of Allah The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful", then he returned the greeting to the person who asked the Question, and said: "The Islamic anasheed is an innovated chanting innovated by the Sufis. Therefore, one should turn away from it and resort to the admonitions from the Qur'aan and Sunnah, unless it is used in the battlefields to help as a motivation for Jihaad in the cause of Allah, the Most High, then this is good, however, if it accompanied with the duff, then it would be far away from the truth."7
Moreover, on several occasions, he (rahimahullaah) directed the people to give the best of attention to the Qur'aan and Sunnah, since they are the greatest admonitions.
A special warning concerning the infamous Burdah poem of Al-Busiri: It is plain shirk because it exaggerates the Prophet (saw) giving him attributes of divinity, as if he knows the unseen and what is written in the preserved tablet. So much of this, unfortunately, is spread throughout the Muslim world and particularly in Southeast Asia, particularly in Indonesia. Think about it. Moreover, they have musical groups in these countries only specialized to sing these poems, especially the "Burdah". In some recent forms, it is "recited by Khalid Belrhouzi featuring Yusuf Islam (yes!) This is an ad on the net carryifdgg the title:
Burdah (audio tape) Khalid Belrhouzi and Yusuf Islam
(Arabic + English)8
It is stated in this poem, among other things, that 'And of your knowledge is the knowledge of the pen and the preserved tablet'! The "pen" refers to the pen which Allah swt commanded it saying: "Write! It said, 'What should I write, my Rabb (Lord)? Allah said: Write the record of all preordained matter until the commencement of the Hour."9 According to this poet, the Prophet (saw) knows what the pen already wrote and what is written in the preserved tablet. We seek refuge in Allah from these fabrications.
I ask Allah swt to guide us all to the truth and to make us accept and yield to it.
The slave of Allah,
Saleh As-Saleh.
Concluded on the 14th of Thul Hijjah 1425,
Corresponding to January 24, 2005.
Acknowledgment: May Allah reward sis Umm Maahir al-Amreekiyyah for voluntarily transcribing this material which was originally a response to a question about anasheed in the room "Understanding Islam."

Footnotes:
1See Al-Qawlul Mufeed fee Hukmil-anasheed (including the fatwa of the reliable contemporary scholars of Islam). Authored by 'Isaam Ibn 'Abdul Mun'im al-Mir-ree (1423/2002), Maktabatu al-Furqaan, Ujmaan, UAE.
2Hadrah: Presence. Used by the Sufis in its general meaning, "Being in the presence of Allah." In the school of mystic Ibn 'Arabi, however, there are "Five Divine Presences," a metaphysical doctrine of the degrees of reality of which there are different versions. This concept is influenced by the Neo-Platonist chain of "Stages or Orders of Being." [See Mu'jam Al-Mustalahaat As-Sufiyyah by Al-Hafnee, p. 237 and Shorter Encyclopedia of Islam, p. 125, edited by H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers, 4th impression, 1995. Published by E.J. Brill, Leiden, The Netherlands.] The Mureed is informed that the Hadrah is the start, then the Mukaashafah (Mystic spiritual revelation regarding the Truth [Allah] and the Ghayb (unseen). Through this stage, things will be manifested as if he sees them by his eyes). The next state is the Mushaahadah (Witnessing of the Truth). Sufi singing, clapping, and swaying accompanied by drum beats is part of the "ritual"! Some of the mystics also claim the actual attendance of the Prophet (?) in their circles!
3See Fatwa of Sh. Saalih Al-Fawzaan, may Allah Preserve him, in al-Khutab al-Manbariyyah 3: 184-185.
4See Sh. Al-Fawzaan, Ibid, p. 56.
5 Ibid. pages, 32, 49, 62-68.
6See As-Sahwah Al-Islamiyyah Dhawaabit wa Tawjeehaat, a collection of fatwa and statements by our Sh. Ibn 'Uthaimeen compiled by Abu Anas, 'Ali Ibn Hasan Abu Lawz (1414/1993), p. 123, no. 40.
7Fatwa al-'Aqeedah, no. 369m p. 651, Maktabatu As-Sunnah,
8Source: http://onlineislamicstore.com/a3683.html. This is for verification only, and not an endorsement of the site. Rather, I caution not to posses this poem, due to the warnings cited above. May Allah guide them both to the truth and save all Muslims from all forms of mysticism and innovations. Aameen.
9Saheeh Al-Bukhari, V.4, P.9, Hadeeth 13.

On the authority of an-Nu'man ibn Basheer (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say, "That which is lawful is clear and that which is unlawful is clear, and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which many people do not know. Thus he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honour, but he who falls into doubtful matters [eventually] falls into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every king has a sanctuary, and truly Allah's sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh, which, if it be whole, all the body is whole, and which, if it is diseased, all of [the body] is diseased. Truly, it is the heart."
Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
[Quote^^ yes i meant accapella and i think there is a couple of instruments that are not haram i m not sure which ones though
and that nasheed which i am talking about is of peace tv which i think is the best thing that ever happened to muslim this century. Dr zakir naik and the team of IRF are the best scholars and they wouldn't put a nasheed on if its haram.quote]

the answer: instrument called the duff its a kind of a drum is the onmy instrument allowed! they use to use it the prophet (saw) time it comes in alot of ahadiths.

heres your nazam brother/sister gangstaat not to get offended i wasnt sure if it was a bro or sis!!!! i hope its the right nasheed!

how r u?
i m a bro.
thank you very much for this! i've been looking all over for this!!!

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
how r u?
i m a bro.
thank you very much for this! i've been looking all over for this!!!

:subhanallah:

im in the best of health hope your well too!
Sorry bro hope you didnt get offended just wanted to make sure!!!
need any other nasheeds let me know il getit 4 you inshallah!!

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
i m perfectly fine too thanx to ALLAH SWT
i didnt mind sis. why would i get offended.
again i want to thank you for nasheed. May Allah bless u.
okay i'll tell u if i need any other nasheed.
:SA

ismael anber

aljihad الله اكبر
assalam alkum warahmato allah wabarakatoh.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

I ask Allah that He facilitates tat this essay reaches every ear, falls under the sight of every eye, and is understood by every heart...

Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel, who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

Among these proofs:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.

Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.

Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him.

Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves.

Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life.

During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble Prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.

All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.

Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion.

My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about Allah without knowledge.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.

Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy.

Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one' parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching.

All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.

The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247

never heard that sahabas were poets?"

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I think this answers it:

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=11563&ln=eng

If you look at it realistically, the good nasheeds provide a brother/sister who is learning about Islam or recently starting to practice a motivational push. The Qur'an really should do this more effectively. For example when i registered on this site, one nasheed with video was Last Breath, now that woke me up. But today, i don't need that. You could say it is a transition:

Learning about Islam (Listening to Nasheeds)

Faith increases - Ensuring to fulfill obligatory duties and recommended actions. (Rarely listen to nasheeds)

Alhamdulilah you are at a stage where you don't need nasheeds anymore, you seek motivation from the Qur'an, Jumu'ah khutbah, the things you see when you are out and so on. The key is you don't get addicted to them, not a good addiction to have is it?

That's how see it as. I don't think i provided a ruling on whether nasheeds are allowed or not, rather i was just pointing out how nasheeds play a part in a person's quest of learning about Islam, increasing his/her faith and so on. May Allah forgive me if i have. Ameen.

EDIT: Personally an example is in my signature, if i was going through a difficulty, then i would think of these three beautiful Ayah's and many Hadiths referring to this. The point is, i wouldn't need a nasheed to do this. Did that make sense?

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

riskyguy

Allah-hu-Akbar
never heard that sahabas were poets?"

Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

We went out to Khaibar in the company of the Prophet. While we were proceeding at night, a man from the group said to 'Amir, "O 'Amir! Won't you let us hear your poetry?" 'Amir was a poet, so he got down and started reciting for the people poetry that kept pace with the camels' footsteps, saying:-- "O Allah! Without You we Would not have been guided On the right path Neither would be have given In charity, nor would We have prayed. So please forgive us, what we have committed (i.e. our defects); let all of us Be sacrificed for Your Cause And send Sakina (i.e. calmness) Upon us to make our feet firm When we meet our enemy, and If they will call us towards An unjust thing, We will refuse. The infidels have made a hue and Cry to ask others' help Against us." The Prophet on that, asked, "Who is that (camel) driver (reciting poetry)?" The people said, "He is 'Amir bin Al-Akwa'."

Then the Prophet said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on him." A man amongst the people said, "O Allah's Prophet! has (martyrdom) been granted to him. Would that you let us enjoy his company longer." Then we reached and besieged Khaibar till we were afflicted with severe hunger.

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 59 :: Hadith 509

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
^^ yes i meant accapella and i think there is a couple of instruments that are not haram i m not sure which ones though
and that nasheed which i am talking about is of peace tv which i think is the best thing that ever happened to muslim this century. Dr zakir naik and the team of IRF are the best scholars and they wouldn't put a nasheed on if its haram.

:salam2: brother

Dr.Zakir Naik is not a scholar and he never claimed to be one. He is a medical doctor and a da'ee. He is good in islam-christianity-hinduism debates and islam vs. terrorism etc. But he is not a scholar and not entitled to give fatwas.
Peace Tv is ok for da'wa, but they could also be completely without musical instruments like Huda Tv. And Huda Tv is more for muslims who want to learn Fiqh, Qur'an recitation etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.