Remember The Order To Lower Your Gaze

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam:
:ma: very powerful reminder brother...We all need such reminders inorder to be firm in ALLAH's religion...JazakALLAH khair...
May ALLAH Protect us from the black flames of Jahannam...
wassalam 'alaikum

firasath

warning

its really grat video hope every muslim and non muslim watches it and stop , and protect thenselces from saytan inshallah

Simple1

Lin doesn't work

Salam.

Brother it shows that the video is no longer availabel. Do oyu have any idea how to et this? Would be grateful if anybody can help.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

jazak Allah khaira brother a very good reminder. May Allah protect us from Hell fire with his mercy. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
MASA ALLAH great sharing.
ahh v have forgot this order that v shud lower our gaze.
may ALLAH forgive us n guid us all amin sumamin.
jazakallahum khair for sharing.
FI AMANILLAH

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

:ma: very beautiful poem, jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah subhana wata'ala guide us all ans make us strong ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi::wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashalla ha great video. If only I could convince all those Muslim (guys) around me to lower theri gaze and remember the fires of An Naar, but not a word can be heard, when they turn their faces and walk off away.........wouldn't even listen to my reminders.....which I say to help them.....to try to save them......to let them know, to let them remember.......about the fires of Jahanam.

And that's because most of those young guys these days, I wouldn't dare call them my brothers in Islam, are ignorant and stupid, they KNOW that I'm telling the truth, but they still turn away from my warnings, and the day shall come, when Allah Ta Alla sends upon them his anger and punishment!