MOTHERS

[yt]SMlLqY9mwKs[/yt]

A beautiful video. Mothers are so important in islam.Allah tells the Haq of a mother over her child is three times more then a father. Guys call your mothers today cause you dont know if they will be there tomorrow. The only sure thing is death.Tell her you love her today and everyday.

Interesting Story

My mom had only one eye. I hated her.she was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.

blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">One day i went to Singapore to study. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts.

Then one day, my mother came to visit me. She had not seen me in years and she did not even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, How dare you come to my house and scare my children!? GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!? And to this, my mother quietly answered, Oh, I am so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,? and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house in Singapore. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to meet my mother just out of curiosity. My neighbours said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had written to me.

My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. I am sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I am sorry that I was constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

You see.when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I could not stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son that he was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

With my love to you,

Your Mother?

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum,

Masha'Allah, jazak Allahu khairan for this video, It made me cry! My mum is not a muslim, and I pray to Allah to guide her to Islam. I need to give her more daw'ah but find it hard as she doesnt seem to want to talk about the deen, and I dont know in what way I can bring it up with her without her feeling uncomfortable.
I know sometimes our actions can attract people to the deen, but I only see her every 2 wks, and I dont feel I do that great a job as being a good example.
Any advice would be appreciated,

Wa salaamu alaykum.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

I have seen this video before, and is it just me or is it very dark on this screen?

janat

assalam alaykom

baraka allah fik dear brother/sister basicofislam for this video, i like it a lot cause i really missed my mom,

dear sister om taymiyah, first of all ur name is so cute it remind us of sheikh al islam ibn taymiyah, i am happy that u r a muslim,

about ur mom, i know that it very hard for u to introduce islam to ur mom, u know even if i am from a muslim family but still it is hard to teach them islam sinc they r far from tadayone, (they don t like my hijab cause they want modern hijab), they can t accept that i don t want to mix with men and so on.... but i will never stop telling them what is the right islam i know that they get angry with me, but still i will do my best

to help u dear sister i want u to keep doa for her do not loose hope allah will help u, even if she doesn t want to hear from u, tell her gently why is our mission in this life, is it just to eat, drink, have fun or we r preparing ourselfs for the hereafter???

my allah help u and try to have a good background in islam so that u can convince her, may allah rewards u

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum Janat,

Jazak Allahu khairan for your Naseehah, insha Allah I need to increase in my du'a for my mum. And gain more knowledge also so I can feel more confident in giving her daw'ah insha Allah.

I understand it must be hard being in your position also, where your family are muslim but maybe not following Islam correctly, May Allah guide us all Ameen.

Take care,
Wa salaamu alaykum.

Aqeedah20

:salam2:
That was a very beautiful video, mashallah!! Allah took my mothers soul five years ago, I really miss her. Let your mother know how much you love her before its too late, I told my mother I loved her a day before she died, and it was the last time I was ever going to speak to her, subhanallah!! Its never to late, because you never know when Allah is going to take our souls.

:wasalam: :hijabi:

UmmTaymiyyah

Wa alaykum assalam,

Inna lillaahi wa inna lillaahi rajioon, (To Allah we belong and to him we return)

May Allah make it easy for you ameen.

We should remember this more often, we dont know when Allah is going to take any of our souls, we just let the days slip by, without contacting that one person, telling them we love them, to give them daw'ah etc, and then when we make the effort it may be too late, SubhanAllah.

UM ABDULLAH

Assalamu alaykum,

Masha'Allah, jazak Allahu khairan for this video, It made me cry! My mum is not a muslim, and I pray to Allah to guide her to Islam. I need to give her more daw'ah but find it hard as she doesnt seem to want to talk about the deen, and I dont know in what way I can bring it up with her without her feeling uncomfortable.
I know sometimes our actions can attract people to the deen, but I only see her every 2 wks, and I dont feel I do that great a job as being a good example.
Any advice would be appreciated,

Wa salaamu alaykum.

inshallah Allah will help you , i hope you'll make a big differnce by respecting her more and taking great care of her and mention it that i can understand your importance even more after studying islam , if i will make you happy , paradise is for me inshallah, always greet her by kissing her hands and forehead to show your respect , only your actions will change her heart inshallah.