Islam or Christianity????

Clueless1

hi....just a few weeks ago...i was exposed to the REAL ISLAM for the very first time...not the Islam that i thought was on TV...my friend Wallah gave me a book on understanding islam and i loved it....i am now torn apart between christianity and Islam....i have no idea what to do....i would really like some advice....btw anyone know where i can purchase the good book of the Qu'ran?????

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
hi....just a few weeks ago...i was exposed to the REAL ISLAM for the very first time...not the Islam that i thought was on TV...my friend Wallah gave me a book on understanding islam and i loved it....i am now torn apart between christianity and Islam....i have no idea what to do....i would really like some advice....btw anyone know where i can purchase the good book of the Qu'ran?????
:salam2:

first, i want to sat that i am glad that you were able to see what the biased media doesn't want you to see or know about islam. it seems that you are at a crossroad in your spiritual journey. my advice is to learn about islam as soon as possible. why? well, i'm going to be up front; we aren't promised tomorrow and if we die we should die as muslims. it is of no benefit to you or to anyone for that matter, to die almost a muslim or to die as someone that believes islam is true without ever having confessed it to be so.

since you are a christian that appears to be at a crossroads, you must have unanswered question regarding christianity. such as : is jesus (pbuh ) god? or is there really a trinity? etc. therefore, really analyze what abraham, moses, jesus and all the other prophets of the bible ( may peace and blessings be upon them all )taught and then read the qur'an. you will realize that the message of the qur'an is the true message of what the prophets ( peace be upon them ) were saying all along.
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
clueless1 don't confuse yourself. if you are stuck between christianity and islam i'd suggest that you read both the quran and bible. of course i'd suggest that you choose islam but you can't just choose without understanding. truth is clear from falsehood. so look in the bible- you'll see the many contradictions it contains and look at the quran, it has not even one contradiction and what's amazing is it has never been altered where as the bible has been. read the quran and not out of context but whatever chapter you read finish it and dont' stop in the middle or the just the end of it. there are many online islamic sites which can purchase the holy quran or even listen to it. such as www.quranexplorer.com i hope i'm correct on the site. you can listen to it free and it even translates in english with voice. salam

Clueless1

LOL

wow im really torn apart...my friend told me how there are allegedly 133 contradictions in the bible that muslims "made up" and how the bible is a "perfect book".....btw im an athiest who believes in a higher power i just need to know where to put my faith....can anyone tell me any contradictions in the bible???

Abel213

Wow its great that you are looking into Islam. Jesus told people to worship Allah(Eloh in his language).

He was a created individual who began life as a baby, went through temptation(according to the Bible), ate food, needed air to breathe, etc. He will return to Earth to show everyone the truth one day.

In the Bible they say:

‘I go away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I,'" (John 14:28).

Also, the Bible says that they expecting the Messiah(Jesus), the Prophet(Muhammad :saw:) and Elijah. Read the following-

John 1:19-28

The Testimony of John the Baptist

19 This is the testimony given by John when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, ‘Who are you?’
20 He confessed and did not deny it, but confessed, ‘I am not the Messiah.’* 21 And they asked him, ‘What then? Are you Elijah?’ He said, ‘I am not.’ ‘Are you the prophet?’ He answered, ‘No.’
22 Then they said to him, ‘Who are you? Let us have an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?’
23 He said,
‘I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness,
“Make straight the way of the Lord” ’,
as the prophet Isaiah said.

Good luck on your search!

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
btw anyone know where i can purchase the good book of the Qu'ran?????

As Salamu Alekum

May Allah guide you and throw his light into your heart

Try the following links dear brother:
http://www.freekoran.com/
http://www.freequran.org/

And if you'r living in USA, may be you'd like to contact CAIR, they'r very helpful there and I heared that they give free copies of Quran too...

Keep on your journey for the truth, in chaa' Allah you'll arrive soon
Feel free to ask any questions dear brother

Wassalamu Alekum

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Asalaamu'alekum brother,

I'm a new Muslim, I used to be a Catholic and a beleiving, practising one at that. I embraced Islam because I realised it was so straight foreward and simple. As I have heard elsewhere 'Islam was everything I wanted Christianity to be.' There is no confusion in Islam, when you ask questions 99% of the time you get a good answer, with Christianity you barely even got an answer sometimes.
I highly suggest you do more research into Islam, look up all the key beliefs and practises (5 Pillars) and learn the history of the religion too. Compare what you find with other religions and gaurantee you come to the conclusion that Islam is the Straight Path. inshAllah (God willing). Here is a great place to learn about Islam and I highly suggest you check it out as it's basically run by white American converts so it provides alot of help and information for people that are looking into Islam. The website is www.thedeenshow.com, please, please, please check it out! You will find it extremely helpful, you can also message one of the brothers that run the site if you have any questions :)

Take care and may Allah (SWT) bestow peace upon you and guide you to the Straight Path.
Yusuf/Patrick

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum (peace be upon you),

Welcome to the site, Hope you enjoy your time:)

I'm very happy to see that you are looking into Islam..as Islam is a perfect way to follow. It's a Religion of logic. A Religion of peace.:hearts:
Islam answers every question that comes to the mind besides the answer satisfies the heart. what I also like about Islam the fact of communicating directly to Allah subhanahu wata'la and worshiping him alone and nobody else..
I recommend you to read about the scientific Miracles in the Quran..

May Allah guide you to the truth bro..I'll remember you in my prayers Inshallah(Allah's willing)

Peace:D!

al-muslimah

Any updates bro? please tell us..
hope your still interested in islam..ask questions as you like and inshallah we'll be able to answer :)

danyal_1992

:salam2:
MAY ALLAH GUIDE U TO ISLAM AND MAY ALLAH MAKE U A GOOD PRACTISING MUSLIM AND MAY ALLAH INCREASE U IN FAITH AND MAY ALLAH INCREASE U IN TAQWA AND GRANT JANNAH

:wasalam: