Dear Members...

slient

i'm also muslim girl u know i dont tooo much about islam but now i now little bit more than past and i get from my life one nothing will give ur heart rest as this religion i crossa lot of trouble in my life but i feel there is one power alawys helping me this power if search u can can find like i find

Mairo

Maryama
Sorry if I put the spotlight on someone out there, that was so unnecessary, for all this fuss, I really do apologise. God forgive me. I'm a little bit more enlightened than I was then. I've a lot to learn, about my attitude, my approach to life, Islam is not just about my learning how to change my actions, but my reactions to things. So that's a lesson learned.

and I'm still in love with Islam, I just need to start letting it help me to acknowledge the flaws in my character so they can be transformed.

:ma:

So nice to see you return, and especially the way you are allowing Islam to guide and correct yourself even more with each passing day! We all make mistakes, the best of what we can hope for is that we are allowed to recognize them, make sincere repentance, and seek Allah's help in changing for the better. I appreciate your humility, may Allah continue to guide you always in the straight path.

Best wishes, God bless

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum my brother,

Really happy you have embraced Gods religion for humanity.
May allah grant you patience and keep you on the straight path that is islam ameen.

fee amaanullah.

shichemlydia

salam alikoum

salam alikoum brother,
welcome to the TTI and hope you will find the perfect environment where you can learn and appreciate, please brother, do not feel ashame to ask about the simplest question that may come to your mind, we will help you inchae allah with our best, and you will find the brothers and sisters here devoting time for you inchae allah.
wa salam alikoum

Ukht2

Assalam Aleycum brother
welcome to the forum..Allah will mahe easy for you everything,just belive and follow him rigthly..inshallah hope you all the best

khalidvaltrans

SMILY206:

dear Peter:SMILY206:to TTI i stongly bleeve that you will find Islam is the ony truth religeon in this world. and i can proof it if you watch [Allah's mericals]in YOUtub.com and insha Allah you'll find lot of proof there.Allah is great.

khalidvaltrans

dear Peter:SMILY206:to TTI i stongly bleeve that you will find Islam is the ony truth religeon in this world. and i can proof it if you watch [Allah's mericals]in YOUtub.com and insha Allah you'll find lot of proof there.Allah is great.

khalidvaltrans

SMILY206: