nika

Assalamu Alaikum..
I've just joined this site.
I'm from the UK and I'm a convert :tti_sister: hoping to meet some new friends (InshaAllah) and learn more about Islam..

Felip21

welcome

Welcome to this site Nika!

Remember, you're a part of the biggest family ever. And when you endure hardships, you can alway ask for help. Never be ashamed to do so! And always ask if things are not clear. In Islam ' just have faith' will not suffice.
For everything there is a logical explanation.

Among the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon us is the fact that He has made His religion easy for us, and has not made it too difficult or unbearable.It is just the enviorment you're in that could make it difficult.

I hope Allah will keep you on His path and reward you greatly in the afterlife.

:salam2: your brother.

faith86

salam alaykum.
WElcome sister ..insha Allah you meet freinds you are looking for..insha Allah you ll have much knowledge of islam. take care sister.
W.salam.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Allah hu Akbar Masha Allah nice to know about u Sister. Welcome to Islam and TTI. Masha glad to see someone who has the courage to accept the truth(Islam). May Allah accept u. Ameen. Pls be rem me in ur duwas Sister. Hope insha Allah we will get benefitted by ur knowledge as u will from ours for the sake of Allah.

Jazak Allah.

nika

I feel apart of this community...

Asalamu Alaikum my brothers and sister..I appreciate all the love and support and I feel very warmly welcome by you'll.. I am happy and proud to be a Muslim and apart of this community...:ma:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

yay!! :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti nika insha Allah you`ll enjoy ur stay, Alhamdulilah( prais be to Allah) that has guided you to the right path.:)

may Allah increase ur knowledge, ameen:tti_sister: