Turkey beat Croatia

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
:salam2:

did anyone watch?

:wasalam:

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,
Yes I did watch it..

Erm...it was the worst soccer game I have ever watched!!!! Sorry if I offend anyone, I don't mean to.. but you really had to watch the game to understand.

Now Portugal and Germany.. well, THAT WAS A GAME!

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Not enthusiastic in the first half. I watched till the last minute. Germany is going to give hard time to Turkey in semis but the Boys in Red are already showing late game chargers. 2 consecutive victories at the dying stages.

Well Germany v/s Portugal was really a great match.

muselman

Not enthusiastic in the first half. I watched till the last minute. Germany is going to give hard time to Turkey in semis but the Boys in Red are already showing late game chargers. 2 consecutive victories at the dying stages.

Well Germany v/s Portugal was really a great match.

insallah turkey will win,

we should pray

i couldnt believe it when i saw the score this morning....
weird croatia scored in the 119 min and turkey in the 120 min(that was fast).....

turkey vs germany ...........sorry to say but i think this might b a walkover for germany......the germans play too fast....

Salem9022

there was a poll somewhere asking who you want the winner of EURO 08 to be, I picked Germany< :) so lets hope Germany wins

muselman

i couldnt believe it when i saw the score this morning....
weird croatia scored in the 119 min and turkey in the 120 min(that was fast).....

turkey vs germany ...........sorry to say but i think this might b a walkover for germany......the germans play too fast....

everything is upto ALLAH everyone thought that Croatia will win, so no1 knows, insallah Turkey will win

1453Ali1453

Turkey beats Croatia

Selamun ALeykum
I watched the match with the whole Cemaat(people in Mosque). When it became 0-1 in the 129th minute the most people left and said bye to EK. But there were some people including me that hoped to score. And we scored in the 130th minute. We were very happy. We watched the penalty's and made dua to win. When we won, we came out the mosque and walked to a point were we meet all. There we celebrated this victory with about 300 men.

We hope to win Germany as well.
May Allah help us

D.Ahmed

Believer

we should pray

salaam.
Why should we pray Turkey should win brother? its only football it doesn't really mean anything. Yes i enjoy football alot but some people get waayyy over excited about it. I dont mean to offend anyone who supports Turkey or any other team it's just I see it from a different angle.
w/s

we should pray

people are leaving their prayers , and busy with watching this games. if they will win, they enjoy whole night. why should i wasting my dua and pray for them, where muslims are have nothing to eat and people are dying?

mezeren

salaam.
Why should we pray Turkey should win brother? its only football it doesn't really mean anything. Yes i enjoy football alot but some people get waayyy over excited about it. I dont mean to offend anyone who supports Turkey or any other team it's just I see it from a different angle.
w/s

brother,i agree with you.i am turkish myself but i would never pray for turkish team winning.if they win i am pleased,if they don't i don't get sad.it is just a game.
no,no,it is not just a game because it is used to distrack peoples' attention from important issues.for that reason we should not get drawn into it too much.
by the way,i watch turkey's matches.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Yeaa mashalla alhamdulilah

i Just want turkey to play against netherland (the country of racism against islam)
And ofcourse WIN!!

Ya rab give succes to all muslims

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah

brother,i agree with you.i am turkish myself but i would never pray for turkish team winning.if they win i am pleased,if they don't i don't get sad.it is just a game.
no,no,it is not just a game because it is used to distrack peoples' attention from important issues.for that reason we should not get drawn into it too much.
by the way,i watch turkey's matches.

Salam alaikom bro..

What about mee I pray to IRAQ.. because every time they win the iraqish get a little happiness...

And I think just the islamic symbol is enough to us to hope that they will winn..or fx. iraqish players play with the "allahu akbar" on their flag af t-shirts?

R am Wrong??

salam