Now Iqbal's answer to the complain to Allah by Allama Iqbal

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Some of you not aware from Allama Iqbal but "Poems speaks louder than posts".

This is second part first part is the complain to Allah in which Iqbal rose some pints about the current condition of Muslim Ummah. And complain to Allah you did not help Muslims as they are the only ones who are fighting for you. But you completely ignoring them and this really hearts us. In this part allama is speaking as Allah told him to speak.

Even these two translations are not complete but you will be able to understand what the poet want to say. Before reading this part i will strongly recommend to read the first part as you will not understand the true message behind these two poems. here is the link

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34976

and after reading this poem here is second one

Even to the angels the voice came as a complete surprise;
Nor was the mystery unveiled to other dwellers of the skies.
They wondered: Could celestial heights have become the aim of man’s striving?
Could this pinch of dust have learned the art of flying?
These earth dwellers, how little of manners do they know!
How cheeky and insolent are these habitants of regions down below!

He even rails against Allah, he has become so proud;
Is he the same Adam before whom the angels bowed?
He knows about things, their quantity and quality;
Yes, these he knows, but nothing of the secret of humility.
Their power of speech men always proudly flaunt,
But of the way of speaking they are quite ignorant.

If there were one deserving, We’d raise him to regal splendor,
To those who seek, We would unveil a new world of wonder.’

You have no strength in your hands; in your hearts God has no place;
On the name of my messenger, you people have brought disgrace.
Destroyers of false gods are gone; only the idol maker thrives;

There were days when every Muslim loved the only Allah he knew;
Once upon a time He was your only Beloved; the same Beloved you now call untrue.

Who blotted out the smears of falsehood from the pages of history?
Who freed mankind from the chains of slavery?
The floors of my Kaaba with whose foreheads swept?
Who were they who clasped my Koran to their breasts?
Your forefathers indeed they were; tell us who are you, we pray?
With idle hands you sit awaiting the dawn of a better day.’

‘You are bent on self destruction; for honor and self respect they were known.
Brotherly feelings are alien to you; for brothers lives they gave their own.
All you do is talk and talk; they were men of action, deeds and power;

With reason as your shield and the sword of love in your hand, Servant of God!
The leadership of the world is at your command.
The cry, “ Allah-o-Akbar�?, destroys all except God; it is a fire.
If you are true Muslims, your destiny is to grasp what you aspire.
If you break not faith with Mohammed, we shall always be there with you;
What is this miserable world? To write the world’s history, pen and tablet we offer you.

There is video link with complete nazam
Part 1
[yt]DJ5zOjxbKWM[/yt]

Part 2
[yt]U7WXREb6u8Q[/yt]

Shahzad

wats the problem with u brother saleem? he is not shia and it was a pure muslim. Did u eever read any of his poems?

He had high mentality and has always persuaded muslims to get their lost glory back.

This man has changed my life. Cany really afford to hear any thing against him, specially with out any research

Salem9022

I was only asking if he was shi3a or not since many people have this Idea that he was because of the place where he was born, and what do you mean he was "Pure" Muslim?

Shahzad

"he was because of the place where he was born" .. wats that?

any one born outside saudi arabia is not shia.

Salem9022

"he was because of the place where he was born" .. wats that?

any one born outside saudi arabia is not shia.

lol you are going to take this into tangents I can see.

"he was because of the place where he was born" ----- Meaning the Place he was Born the majority of the people living there were shi3a, In India. But I still have many concerns about this Man. If you accept him as being a great hero for you or something then thats great. Do what you like.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for sharing, Masha Allah Iqball is a gr8 poet with good knowledge of Islam what we can clearly c from is poems. I really like his poems.

jazak Allah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:salam2:
:ma: very nice:SMILY259: jazak Allahu khyra for sharing, may Allah increase ur knowledge,ameen:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

lol you are going to take this into tangents I can see.

"he was because of the place where he was born" ----- Meaning the Place he was Born the majority of the people living there were shi3a, In India. But I still have many concerns about this Man. If you accept him as being a great hero for you or something then thats great. Do what you like.

why shia? why not qadiani or other names?

as long as u r not scholar, nobody cares what kind of problem u have with him.

Salem9022

brother salem: so every indian born person is shia?

Allahu Must3an

Where did I say Every Born Person In India is Shi3a? lets not be dillusional to what I said, or wrongly try to implie I said something only to Put me down.

I said my peace so that Is it, I have problems with him, if you can't accept that and you think he is a great hero for you then the is great for you. Don't drag the issue along in tangents

And Junaid Hasan:SMILY259:

Salem9022

why shia? why not qadiani or other names?

as long as u r not scholar, nobody cares what kind of problem u have with him.

Yes I am not a Scholar I Never Said I am a Scholar, but if you insist on talking to me again then okay.

This is why I have problems with him:

Dr. Muhammad Iqbal: affirmed that Hindus could not be considered as kafirs as they believe in the supremacy of God [Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, Gayatri Mantra, Urdu tr., Introduction quoted in Rafiq Zakaria's Indian Muslims]

Also

He is also Admired by the Qaadiyanies matter of Fact because they take his Books to reaffirm their belief since they don't see Mirza Ghulam Ahmad not only as a Prophet but also a Muhadiths and take Iqbals writing to their advantage.

Also Muhammad Iqbal also takes Poems and writing from Akbar the Mughal King and Admires them, and Many of Akbars Poems and Books contain Shirk and clear Kufr like:

O friend! pray for the glory of the Briton's name:
Say, "I am God" sans chain, sans cross, sans shame.

He also Consider the Prophet to be the "Holy" Prophet and "Noor" of Allah or the Light of Allah which Many sufis believe.

He also Takes from Ibn Arabi who is a Kaffir and even declared himself to be Allah astughfur'Allah:

"It is further claimed on the authority of the great Muslim mystic, Muhyuddin ibn Arabi of Spain, that it is possible for a Muslim saint to attain, in his spiritual evolution, to the kind of experience characteristic of the prophetic consciousness."

So clearly this in his saying is clear Kufr. That is why I have Many Problems with this Man. Everything is from the Article which he wrote entitled:

Qadianis and Orthodox Muslims
by Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal

:SMILY259: As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu

Shahzad

better read his poetry brother salem. Also, he has said some strong statement abt qadyanis and he was pretty strong on islam. Before saying any thing, read abt him in detail.

Salem9022

better read his poetry brother salem. Also, he has said some strong statement abt qadyanis and he was pretty strong on islam. Before saying any thing, read abt him in detail.

I've read about him along time ago, when I was studying Islam on my own, and what I found is that what, He calls for Is good. For instance He calls for Muslims to be aware of their religion so they can come back to their "Glory". This is very Good and who wouldn't call for this?

But his personal belief is what worries me and his Aqeedah is not sound on the Qur'an and the Sunnah. I gave you examples of them also.

Also he is a Poet, not a scholar. And I don't take my religion from Poets. If you want to do that then that is great for you. Do what ever you like bro. It's up to you.

As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu : )

Also he is a Poet, not a scholar. And I don't take my religion from Poets. If you want to do that then that is great for you. Do what ever you like bro. It's up to you.

why dont u start a new topic about his aqeedah and left this thread if u r his aqeedah expert?

sha587

Shahid abdullah
brother Salem you are right he was in the favour of Qadiyanni but at that time Mirza gulam Ahmed qadiyyani did not declare him as a prophet and he was an ambigious figure but when ulama confirmed it that he is kaffir than iqbal write down some poems againt him.

And will you please send the link to this article if it is possible.

Yeah not everybody likes everyone there is always some conflicts between humans. It is natural.