subhanallah

Greek_Rose_2005

'Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh brothers and sisters, i found this and thought i would post it..it reminds me how all Allahs creation worship him even the ants and may it remind us if even animals worshiping him how much more us humans should be..mashallah

[YT]TtnPEgaN57M[/YT]

palestine

Servant of Allah
jazakallahu khayran. it's true. and it's truly amazing. thanks and jazakallahu khayran. asalamu alaykum wrwb. :)

Greek_Rose_2005

You are are welcome..I found it very interesting..the only thing i wish they showed them before they started playing it too so you will see the change..as i never in my life seen fish swim this way before....its amazing sometimes we forget even the animals do worship allah..

Allah is the best of Planners

'Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh brothers and sisters, i found this and thought i would post it..it reminds me how all Allahs creation worship him even the ants and may it remind us if even animals worshiping him how much more us humans should be..mashallah

[YT]TtnPEgaN57M[/YT]

Oliqumassalam
thank you for your posting
Mamun:astag:

AdamMuslim

stop this kind of videos

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

I am surprised that you find the direction of the fish movement more surprising than the fish itself !!!

The direction of the fish mouvement can be easily explained at least by the "Coriolis force effect" or any scientific and rational others explanations. But how can you explain the very existance of the fish itself or any others Allah creation?

Unfortunately, internet is full of this kind of "Islamic" video made by some simple-minded person.

Wassalam.

Greek_Rose_2005

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

I am surprised that you find the direction of the fish movement more surprising than the fish itself !!!

The direction of the fish mouvement can be easily explained at least by the "Coriolis force effect" or any scientific and rational others explanations. But how can you explain the very existance of the fish itself or any others Allah creation?

Unfortunately, internet is full of this kind of "Islamic" video made by some simple-minded person.

Wassalam.

I did not ever say that I find their movement more surprising then the fish itself. I find all of Allahs creations in animals unique and surprising and beautiful, that Allah is so good to us he created these creatures also for our enjoyment to see them....in no way was i trying to state that I do not like or respect Allahs creation and sorry if you found fault with the video and with me, wasalam

AdamMuslim

Salam,
Sorry sister if what I've said earleir offended you. :SMILY259:

However, there is lots of "islamic" videos and informations on the net that have nothing to do with islam since islam is the religion of commen sense, the religion of science and the religion of rationality.

Personnaly, I prefer to try to find the true and the scientific reason behind any fact than accepting the simplistic and fool explanation. There is many evidence in Kuran and sunnah telling us that we should use ours brains to understand natural phenomena in order to realize how weak we are and how much we still have to learn.

Wassalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Jazakallah khair sister for the video..
Brother Adam Muslim there is nothing wrong with the video

waaleikum salam

Greek_Rose_2005

alikoum wasalam sister and thank you about the video, I am glad some of you enjoyed it and found it interesting, and sorry to those who found offense by it.

wasalam