The reliable path of Acquiring love for ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Brother Shahzad,

The article contains quotes of Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummah Mujaddid ul Millah, Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi.

He is well known to have clear and open shirk shirk in his writings.

For more info. refer to book "Ad Deobandiyah" which was originally written in arabic and now translated in to urdu.

Just wanted to share with you, not trying to offend anyone...

Shahzad

brother, u r totally wrong. He is solid in Tawheed. Did u ever read any of his boooks or his lectures?

There is huge propaganda going on against Deobandis from long time which is baseless.

Contact me if u want any more info.

Shahzad

i will send that soon . It easy to have it in a book but hard to find on internet.

If any thing is written in arabic, it doesnt mean that it is correct. There is a lot of conspiracy going on these days in order to divide muslims apart

Salem9022

"DEOBANDI BELIEFS are proven by quran/sunnat and crystal clear in every aspect." << Wrong

The Deobandis are one of the groups of Muslims. This group is connected to and named after the Madrasa of Deoband – Saharanpur – in India, With regard to basic tenets of belief (‘aqeedah), they follow the madhhab of Abu Mansoor al-Maatreedi. They say they follow the madhhab of Imaam Abu Haneefah with regard to fiqh. And They follow the Sufi tareeqahs of the Naqshbandiyyah, Chishtiyyah, Qaadiriyyah and Saharwardiyyah with regard to spiritual development as they say.

To Learn more about them go to http://www.allaahuakbar.net/deobandism/index.htm

Shazad don't spread Deobandi belief here. This Forum isn't set up for you to spread this evil creed.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (rahmatullahi alaihi) mentions in his Mathnawi, a story of Sultan Mahmood: One day the Sultan decided to test his ministers and ordered them to crush the most prized pearl of his treasury. One by one, each of 65 ministers declined, stating that the pearl was far too valuable to be destroyed."

" Maulana Rumi () says that when death approaches and the eyes close, the divine lamp of Allah’s love is immediately set alight in the hearts of the Auliya2 just as the generator turned on, and the lights immediately came back."

To serve the Auliya and to adopt their company does not mean that you continue to have your eyes fixed on their wealthy mureeds. Therefore, I urge you to attain the love of Allah from the Auliya.

http://blog.khanqah.org/category/friends-of-allah/

This is from the Same site you posted Shazad, and clearly as you can see yourself how the Sufi Belief is Prevelent in the Deobandi by taking from the Likes of Rumi. So where is the Sunnah you are calling for?

loool again aqeedah expert thread.

let stick to the topic and talk is there any problem what has been wrtitten in that article.

“The only reliable and accepted path for attaining the love of Allah Ta’ala and the love of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam) is the path of Sunnat. If, for example, this love is acquired through a way that opposes the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wasallam) such as expressing one’s love through drums, guitar, Qawale, music, etc., then this expression of love is unacceptable. (Because it is not in accordance to the Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihe wasallam). Allah Ta’ala has commanded His Messenger to announce:

قل ان كنتم تحبون الله فاتبعوني

“If you love Allah, then follow (obey) me.. then Allah will love you”

يحببكم الله

“Then Allah will love you.”

is any shirk statement present here?

Salem9022

You know when you have a messed up Aqeedah where every Harry, Dick, Tom, And Joe Adds, and takes out from you have people like Junaid Hasan who follow Islam based upon Assumptions and culture and swings here and there.

One Day they are Ash'ari the other day they are Mutazilla the other I don't know, And this is the Islam these people want to call for. That is why these people are very dangerous for Muslims and Islam because they base their religion on no proofs and evidences and curropt creeds and they build upon it.

All I can Say is May Allah Guide them and me to the Right Path Ameen

Salem9022

let stick to the topic and talk is there any problem what has been wrtitten in that article.

“The only reliable and accepted path for attaining the love of Allah Ta’ala and the love of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam) is the path of Sunnat. If, for example, this love is acquired through a way that opposes the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wasallam) such as expressing one’s love through drums, guitar, Qawale, music, etc., then this expression of love is unacceptable. (Because it is not in accordance to the Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihe wasallam). Allah Ta’ala has commanded His Messenger to announce:

قل ان كنتم تحبون الله فاتبعوني

“If you love Allah, then follow (obey) me.. then Allah will love you”

يحببكم الله

“Then Allah will love you.”

is any shirk statement present here?

Go to the same website, but go under "friends of Allah" you will get your answer.

And yes if you go talk to a sufi they will also agree with you about the Sunnah. But they will add things into the religion and say the Prophet didn't prohibit this, and so it is allowed, some will even try to bring you proof that he himself encouraged it. So that statment even the sufies will agree with.

mali1

I am not sure if I follow all these arguments here as I am not as knowledgeable as others. However, one thing that I know is that I am a muslim and obey Allah and follow the sunnah.

My personal feeling is that as long as we follow the Quran, we will be on the right path. All these discussions creates differences amongst ourselves and dis-unite us. So please stop calling each other "non-muslims" (directly and indirectly) and do not be a fanatics (be flexible to others point of view too).

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

This is shocking.

Have you seen the top part of the blog, below the name - with the mission statement so to speak:

'A few moments spent in the company of Pious People is better than thousand years of optional worship. A blog containing Jewels from Khanqah Imadadia Ashrafia - Karachi, dedicated to all those who aspire to attain Allah.'

Posting a link which includes stuff like this is very dangerous for us all. Is this Islam?

Why do brothers and sisters keep going on about saleemi belief. He's our brother in Islam and is raising valid points about one's Aqeedah.

Walaykum Salam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaaamu `alaykum.

Astaghfirullaah!!!

Some of Thanvi's books contain black magic in them (he wished to teach people how to cause rancour?). The proof is clear; but I'd let people research that themselves if they're interested, as I am not in anyway willing to post that on these forums. In addition, he used to defend Mansoor Hallaaj, a man who was executed due to his shirk! Here are some of his statements that lead to his execution (walhamdulillaah).

1. He claimed to be a prophet, then he went further and said that he was God. He used to say, “I am Allaah,” and he commanded his daughter-in-law to prostrate to him. She said, “Should I prostrate to someone other than Allaah?” He said, “There is a god in the heavens and a god on earth.”

2. He believed in incarnation and union with the Divine, i.e., that Allaah was incarnated in him, and that he and Allaah had become one and the same – exalted be Allaah far above that.

This is what made him acceptable to the Christian Orientalists, because he shared their belief in incarnation, for they believe that God was incarnated in Jesus (‘Eesa, peace be upon him). Hence al-Hallaaj spoke of divine nature and human nature as the Christians do.

Some of the lines of verse that he composed said:

“Glory be to the one Whose human form manifested the secret of His divinity

Then He emerged among His creation in the form of one who eats and drinks.”

When Ibn Haneef heard these lines, he said, “May the curse of Allaah be upon the one who said this.” It was said to him, “This is the poetry of al-Hallaaj.” He said, “If this is what he believes, then he is a kaafir.”

3. He heard someone reciting a verse from the Qur’aan, and he said, “I am able to compose something like that.”

4. Another of his lines of poetry says:

“People formed different beliefs about God, and I believe in everything that they believed.”

These words imply that he approved of and believed in all forms of kufr that the misguided sects of humanity believe in, but it is a contradictory notion that no sound mind can accept. How can anyone believe in Tawheed and shirk at the same time?

5. He said things which denied the pillars and basic principles of Islam, namely prayer, zakaah, fasting and Hajj.

6. He used to say that the souls of the Prophets had been reincarnated in the bodies of his companions and students. So he would say to one of them, “You are Nooh”; and to another, “You are Moosa”; and to another, “You are Muhammad.”

7. When he was taken out to be executed, he said to his companions, “Do not worry about this, for I will return to you after thirty days,” He was executed and he never came back.

Because of these sayings and others, the scholars were agreed that he was a kaafir and a heretic, and for this reason he was executed in Baghdad in 309 AH. Similarly, most of the Sufis denounced him and denied that he was one of them. Among those who denounced him was al-Junayd, and he was not mentioned by Abu’l-Qaasim al-Qushayri in his book in which he mentioned many of the Sufi shaykhs.

Subhaan Allaah, even Al-Junayd rejected him...

The one who strove to have him executed and who held a council in which he ruled that he deserved to be executed was al-Qaadi Abu ‘Umar Muhammad ibn Yoosuf al-Maaliki (may Allaah have mercy on him). Ibn Katheer praised him for that and said,

“One of his greatest and most correct judgements was his ruling that al-Husayn ibn Mansoor al-Hallaaj was to be executed.” [al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah, 11/172]

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“Whoever believes what al-Hallaaj believed in and agrees with the ideas for which al-Hallaaj was executed, is a kaafir and an apostate, according to the consensus of the Muslims. For the Muslims executed him because of his belief in incarnation, union with the Divine and other heretical beliefs, such as his saying, ‘I am Allaah,’ and, ‘There is a god in the heavens and a god on earth.’ … Al-Hallaaj performed extraordinary feats and various kinds of magic, and there are books of magic which are attributed to him. In conclusion, there is no dispute among the ummah that whoever believes that Allaah can be incarnated in a human being and be as one with him, or that a human being can be a god, is a kaafir whose blood it is permissible to shed. On this basis al-Hallaaj was executed.” [Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 2/480]

He also said:

“We do not know of anyone among the imams of the Muslims who spoke well of al-Hallaaj, neither among the scholars nor among the shaykhs. But some of the people did not comment on him because they did not know about him.” [Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 2/483]

For more information, see:

* Taareekh Baghdaad by al-Khateeb al-Baghdaadi, 8/112-141;
* al-Muntazam by Ibn al-Jawzi, 13/201-206;
* Siyar A’laam al-Nubalaa’ by al-Shihaabi, 14/313-354;
* al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah by Ibn Katheer, 11/132-144

Taken from www.theclearpath.com

So how can we accept the speech of a man whose writings are known to contain shirk, black magic and he defends the likes of Halaaj? In a book titled "Maqtoobat wa-Malfoozaat Ashrafeeyah" (Writings and Sayings of Ashraf Alee Thanvi) it says,

Once, Moulvi Muhammad Ahsan, a resident of Mecca, expressed his skepticism on the issue of Wahdat al-Wajood to Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi. He (Moulvi Ahsan) remarked that this issue seems to oppose Eemaan. Ashraf Ali Thanvi replied: “Someday listen to my lecture on this issue, then you will yourself say that Eemaan cannot be complete without the belief in this (i.e. Wahdat al-Wajood).” Then, Ashraf Ali Thanvi gave a speech of two hours on a Friday morning. After the lecture, Moulvi Ahsan could not help saying: “Belief in this (Wahdat al-Wajood) is so crucial that without it Eemaan cannot be understood.” The biographer of Ashraf Ali Thanvi comments, “Ashraf Ali Thanvi declared the belief of Wahdat al-Wajood as the completion of Eemaan. But Muhammad Ahsan went much further by saying that Eemaan rests on the belief in Wahdat al-Wajood.”

Yet wahdat ul-wujood, opposes tawheed and states that the creator and the creation are one (so we are one with Allaah according to them)?! This theory of shirk (which they call tawheed) itself indicates that idol worship is allowed, since Allaah is the creator and creation!? This concept led to some infamous "sholars" who infact were only mushrikeen with Muslim names, to actually say that it doesn't matter if the tree, the stone etc is worshipped!? Is this tawheed?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.