Iran an Friend of Islam or an Enemy of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
JazakAllah Brother Salem for great expose on Iran.

I cant understand how after seeing those videos andy Muslim with little belief can still defend Iran...

Who worship and revere killer of Umar RaziAllahu anhu

And who openly curse Sahabas... What kind of Muslims are we???

Or may be some folks here on the thread are Shia, pretending to be Muslims...after all Taqiya is part of Shia religion!

Idris16

WELL THE RULER OF KSA HAS ALLOWED AMERICAN TROOPS TO BE STATIONED IN THE HOLY LAND. IT'S HARAAM TO ALLOW NON MUSLIMS TO BE IN THE HOLY LAND.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salem, Saudi is very appealing because they have Mecca and Medina within their borders. Saudi kings have allowed AMERICAN BASES on their soil. They allow kaffirs to live on the Hejaz. They are silent when Muslims are killed by their allies in the West. They have decided that the Quran doesn not apply to them anymore. They do not allow anyone to fight with the mujahideen in Iraq. Most importantly,They have denounced the mujahideen of every country(Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine) and instead side themselves with the US, because they have the most money. Saudis need to quit supporting the US and start supporting Muslims right now.

Edit: The main problem with Saudis is that anything their Imams say, so many Muslim takes it as the word of Muhammad himself. Saudi palace imams are controlling our ummah with their fatwa machine, we need to open our eyes. Anytime US needs to control Muslims, they just ask Saudi to issue a fatwa against this or that. Its so crazy that its just getting ridiculous at this point

How is that related to the topic???

Just wondering are you Shia? or Muslim?

Idris16

JazakAllah Brother Salem for great expose on Iran.

I cant understand how after seeing those videos andy Muslim with little belief can still defend Iran...

Who worship and revere killer of Umar RaziAllahu anhu

And who openly curse Sahabas... What kind of Muslims are we???

Or may be some folks here on the thread are Shia, pretending to be Muslims...after all Taqiya is part of Shia religion!

IF JEWS IN ISRAEL GETS KILLED WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. BUT IF MUSLIMS ATTACK THE U.S WE CONDEMN IT WHILE THE AMERCANS FINANCE THE ISRAELIS AND PROTECTS THEM.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Brother Salem,

I heard this ...there is ONe Sunni Masjid in Tehran...but it is inside Pakistan embassy....

Abel213

How is that related to the topic???

Just wondering are you Shia? or Muslim?

:salam2:

Sunni Muslim, and the reason I said that is because its true. We can accuse Iran of being the worst rafidi dogs of all time, but we need to fix our own countries first.

Idris16

:salam2:

Sunni Muslim, and the reason I said that is because its true. We can accuse Iran of being the worst rafidi dogs of all time, but we need to fix our own countries first.

I AGREE WITH YOU ABEL. IF WE WOULD HAVE BEEN UNITED WE WOULD HAVE SEVERAL ISLAMIC STATE. LOOK AT AFGHANISTAN AND SOMALIA. TWO POOR COUNTRIES WHO WANTED ISLAMIC STATE BUT THANKS TO THE ZIONIST LOVERS WE DON'T HAVE ANY ISLAMIC STATES ANYMORE.

Salem9022

As Salaam Alaykum Brother Salem,

I heard this ...there is ONe Sunni Masjid in Tehran...but it is inside Pakistan embassy....

They closed that down from what I heard, Now they don't even Allow the Muslims to conduct Jummah Salah. There are some areas though in southern Iran where they allow them to do Salah but they are aggressively trying to turn them into Shi3a by way of Mut3a Marriage, Buying them, and Confiscating their Homes so they would beg to the authorities for Money in exchange for their conversion.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2: Brother Salem9022,

Although it is true that Shiism is a deviation from the true path of Islam as taught to us by RasulAllah SAW, I would think twice before declaring them to be our enemies. Despite their flaws, I've always been taught that as long as an individual recites the kalimah (shahada), they're Muslim regardless of what we may believe about them personally. Yes, they are not following the true Commands of Allah. But can we really judge them and say that they are our enemies and not Muslim? If I were to say anything on this topic, it would be that as of TODAY, the President of Iran is MORE of a Muslim than ANY other Muslim president of any of our Sunni countries. That much should be obvious to you. Here is a man, who ALONE is standing up to all of the Kuffar, regardless of the fact that he MUST know that he and his country are considered rebels amongst the Muslim world because they follow the Shia doctrine. Despite this, the man still continues to speak out against the Kuffar and he is the ONLY one to do so. Can you name ONE Sunni ruler right now who is doing the same? Or who has declared the Kuffar powers to be the enemies of Muslims? From what I can see, most Sunni rulers are either puppets of the west or just too timid to speak out against them. And even if Iran is an enemy of Islam as you imply, the message of their President is Islamically correct, so why do none of the Sunni rulers agree with it? One thing we should realize, brother, is that being a Muslim is more than just having a Muslim name. Your actions and beliefs are what mainly comprise your identity as a Muslim and only Allah knows how authentic these factors are in these Sunni rulers.

If you insist to yourself that Iran is an enemy of Islam then that is your decision. But you have to at least acknowledge to yourself that Ahmadinejad's message is correct and if it is, and you still insist that Shiites are murtads, than you should also admit that it's embarassing that a "murtad" is the only thing closest to a real Muslim right now compared to all the Sunni "Muslim" leaders.

We do what we can FOR OURSELVES as true Muslims, for WE will only be questioned for OUR actions and not the actions of others. As for the rest, we leave the judging to ALLAH.

Salem9022

Although it is true that Shiism is a deviation from the true path of Islam as taught to us by RasulAllah SAW, I would think twice before declaring them to be our enemies. Despite their flaws, I've always been taught that as long as an individual recites the kalimah (shahada), they're Muslim regardless of what we may believe about them personally. Yes, they are not following the true Commands of Allah. But can we really judge them and say that they are our enemies and not Muslim? If I were to say anything on this topic, it would be that as of TODAY, the President of Iran is MORE of a Muslim than ANY other Muslim president of any of our Sunni countries. That much should be obvious to you. Here is a man, who ALONE is standing up to all of the Kuffar, regardless of the fact that he MUST know that he and his country are considered rebels amongst the Muslim world because they follow the Shia doctrine. Despite this, the man still continues to speak out against the Kuffar and the is the ONLY one to do so. Can you name ONE Sunni ruler right now who is doing the same? Or who has declared the Kuffar powers to be the enemies of Muslims? From what I can see, most Sunni rulers are either puppets of the west or just too timid to speak out against them. And even if Iran is an enemy of Islam as you imply, the message of their President is Islamically correct, so why do none of the Sunni rulers agree with it? One thing we should realize, brother, is that being a Muslim is more than just having a Muslim name. Your actions and beliefs are what mainly comprise your identity as a Muslim and only Allah knows how authentic these factors are in these Sunni rulers.

If you insist to yourself that Iran is an enemy of Islam then that is your decision. But you have to at least acknowledge to yourself that Ahmadinejad's message is correct and if it is, and you still insist that Shiites are murtads, than you should also admit that it's embarassing that a "murtad" is the only thing closest to a real Muslim right now compared to all the Sunni "Muslim" leaders.

Sister you can't say that, that Man who you called a great Muslims has sided with Russia who kills muslims in Chechnya and he also sides with China which perseuctes Muslims. They also Allie themselves with Syrian Allawi Government which Persecutes Muslims also the Lybian Leader Ghaddafi who wants the Fatimid/Shi3a to come back in North Africa. This Man is No Better then Bush believe me when it comes to Muslims.

As For Shi3ism being part of Islam etc. First not everyone who says Kalimah are Muslims because you have to meet particular conditions to be a Muslim like worshipping Allah alone, and Believing the Prophet to be the last Messanger.

The Qadiyaani also say the the Kalimah but they arn't Muslims. Shi3a according to Many Scholars are considered to be Kuffar Especially their Leaders and Scholars because they spread their creed. but we can not make Takfeer on the Individual Shi3a because many of them don't know much about their own reliigon.

Iran is 2 faced when they talk about Muslims. They are persecuting Muslims in their own country by closing down Masjids and forcing them to convert to the shi3a religion which You haven't talked about but outside they talk about Unity. You shouldn't believe their Lies, watch the video I posted and ask yourself, what kind of unity you want with them?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Sister you can't say that, that Man who you called a great Muslims has sided with Russia who kills muslims in Chechnya and he also sides with China which perseuctes Muslims. They also Allie themselves with Syrian Allawi Government which Persecutes Muslims also the Lybian Leader Ghaddafi who wants the Fatimid/Shi3a to come back in North Africa. This Man is No Better then Bush believe me when it comes to Muslims.

As For Shi3ism being part of Islam etc. First not everyone who says Kalimah are Muslims because you have to meet particular conditions to be a Muslim like worshipping Allah alone, and Believing the Prophet to be the last Messanger.

The Qadiyaani also say the the Kalimah but they arn't Muslims. Shi3a according to Many Scholars are considered to be Kuffar Especially their Leaders and Scholars because they spread their creed. but we can not make Takfeer on the Individual Shi3a because many of them don't know much about their own reliigon.

Iran is 2 faced when they talk about Muslims. They are persecuting Muslims in their own country by closing down Masjids and forcing them to convert to the shi3a religion which You haven't talked about but outside they talk about Unity. You shouldn't believe their Lies, watch the video I posted and ask yourself, what kind of unity you want with them?

Brother, I never said the man was PERFECT. No one is these days. I just said he's doing more than all the Sunni rulers. And I stated multiple times that Shiism is a deviation FROM Islam, not that it's a part of it. I acknowledge this fact that it is an artificial sect. Like I said before, it may be true that we know them to be artificial but that doesn't mean that we can decide who is truly Muslim and who isn't. Even if it's obvious brother, do you really want to take the risk of declaring a possible muslim as a murtad? How will that help YOU to become a better Muslim? Shouldn't we focus on ourselves first before judging others? I'm not crazy about the Qadiyani either, but I'm not going to focus on exposing them as murtads because I simply don't care about saving them as much as I care about saving myself. And if Iran really is doing all these horrible things, then you should also acknowledge that they're not the only ones. People have already mentioned the flaws of the Saudi rulers and I'm sure I don't need to go into detail about the remainder of the Sunni governments. My point is: NO one is innocent in all of this brother. They are ALL to blame because as the hadith says, "If one sees a wrong being committed, they should speak out against it." And that is to the minimum, because Allah knows that simply acknowledging it in their hearts is not the best a RULER can do. When one wages a considerable amount of power in the world, he should be able to do ALOT more than just deny the action in his heart.

Mumin01

Although it is true that Shiism is a deviation from the true path of Islam as taught to us by RasulAllah SAW, I would think twice before declaring them to be our enemies. Despite their flaws, I've always been taught that as long as an individual recites the kalimah (shahada), they're Muslim regardless of what we may believe about them personally. Yes, they are not following the true Commands of Allah. But can we really judge them and say that they are our enemies and not Muslim? If I were to say anything on this topic, it would be that as of TODAY, the President of Iran is MORE of a Muslim than ANY other Muslim president of any of our Sunni countries. That much should be obvious to you. Here is a man, who ALONE is standing up to all of the Kuffar, regardless of the fact that he MUST know that he and his country are considered rebels amongst the Muslim world because they follow the Shia doctrine. Despite this, the man still continues to speak out against the Kuffar and he is the ONLY one to do so. Can you name ONE Sunni ruler right now who is doing the same? Or who has declared the Kuffar powers to be the enemies of Muslims? From what I can see, most Sunni rulers are either puppets of the west or just too timid to speak out against them. And even if Iran is an enemy of Islam as you imply, the message of their President is Islamically correct, so why do none of the Sunni rulers agree with it? One thing we should realize, brother, is that being a Muslim is more than just having a Muslim name. Your actions and beliefs are what mainly comprise your identity as a Muslim and only Allah knows how authentic these factors are in these Sunni rulers.

We do what we can FOR OURSELVES as true Muslims, for WE will only be questioned for OUR actions and not the actions of others. As for the rest, we leave the judging to ALLAH.

Agreed, another Muslim who isnt bigoted Alhamdu lillaah!

as human being we should not support any war, doesnt matter they are muslim or non-muslim. if they have enough reason to attack them then they should, and if they dont have enough reason like afghanistan and iraq war, we should not support.

Rahima Ali

Salem, Saudi is very appealing because they have Mecca and Medina within their borders. Saudi kings have allowed AMERICAN BASES on their soil. They allow kaffirs to live on the Hejaz. They are silent when Muslims are killed by their allies in the West. They have decided that the Quran doesn not apply to them anymore. They do not allow anyone to fight with the mujahideen in Iraq. Most importantly,They have denounced the mujahideen of every country(Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine) and instead side themselves with the US, because they have the most money. Saudis need to quit supporting the US and start supporting Muslims right now.

Edit: The main problem with Saudis is that anything their Imams say, so many Muslim takes it as the word of Muhammad himself. Saudi palace imams are controlling our ummah with their fatwa machine, we need to open our eyes. Anytime US needs to control Muslims, they just ask Saudi to issue a fatwa against this or that. Its so crazy that its just getting ridiculous at this point
salamz bros and sis....looking at all the recent comments about saudi arabia and reasons 4 their silence concerning the sufferering of the ummah, is because the so called west pays "Jiziyah" (tax money paid by non Muslim government to silence the Muslim Head of state at the time of war). nowadays the west thinks that saudia arabia is the islamic head of state because that's where the holy sacred Islamic shrine is based, thus, if saudi arabia refuses to participate in war against the Ummah the so called other islamic countries copy them. DID YOU KNOW THAT SAUDI ARABIA FUNDS (FINANCIALLY WITH OIL AND GAS) THE WESTERN TROOPS THAT ARE IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ???

FURTHERMORE, AS FOR IRAN...WELL...NEVER TRUST ITS GOVERNMENT...AND I TRULLY FEEL 4 MY SUNNI BROS AND SIS. MAY ALLAH TA'ALA HELP THEM AMIIN AMINN.

WASALAM. GOOD THREAT.

Salem9022

when did this become a Saudi thread? Please stick to the topic, and Saudi Arabia does not Support ANY ONE IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN, please provide Proof of this, not just say it. Saudi King even said that Forigen Troops in Iraq should Leave that is one of the reasons why Saudi Arabia doesn;'t have any embassy in Iraq or Afghanistan because they consider them to be Puppets of America and Iran.

Please don't derail th subject this thread is not about saudi arabia it's about Iran and the Iranian Shi3a Persecution of Muslims in Iran.

saif

ok we just stick to the topic. First of all I must say, I feel myself in agreement with sister Shanaz's way of thinking.

Secondly, if Iran is closing sunni mosques, this is what we all condemn. It does not justify anything but there are just as many claims about the shiah mosques being sealed in Saudi Arabia from the shia side. Without claiming to have knowledge about who is telling the truth, I can say, it is bad.

Iran is partially itself to blame about the Iranophobia in the arab minds, if you just think of their attempts to occupy Haram and to export the revolution to other countries in the early years of the revolution. But if we just blame them, that would be too simplistic. My personal observation is, and I think everybody who has happened to know both Iranians and arabs will testify it, that the hate for everything iranian in the arab minds almost reaches the dimensions of racism. May Allah protect us from that.

As far as takfeer of shias is concerned, it doesn't surprise me at all. Some people are quick in takfeer of other muslims, yet they reserve the word 'takfiri' for others and never for themselves. :astag:

Status
Not open for further replies.