Top 10 Deadliest Creatures on earth

helpinghumanity

10. Poison Dart Frog
stocker-12.jpg

These pint sized frogs aren’t for kissing. Their backs ooze a slimy neurotoxin that is meant to keep predators away. Each frog produces enough of the toxin to kill 10 humans.

09. Cape Buffalo

WebCapeBuffalo02.jpg

When faced with a predator, cape buffalos charge head on. That’s 1,500 pounds of beast topped off with two big, sharp horns. You’re lucky if there’s only one - the real danger comes when a herd of thousands stampedes in your direction.

08. Polar Bear
polar-bear-big.jpg

Sure they might look cuddly at the zoo, but in the wild they eat elephant seals for breakfast. Get between one and its cub and it could easily rip off your head with one swipe of its giant paw.

07. Elephant
asian-elephant--elephas-maximus-1.jpg

Not every elephant is as friendly as Dumbo. Elephants kill more than 500 people a year worldwide. African elephants generally weigh in around 16,000 pounds - all the better to stomp you with - not to mention their sharp tusks.

06. Australian Saltwater Crocodile
crochccrocheadenlarge.jpg

Don’t mistake this croc for a log! It can lay still in the water, waiting for passers by. Then, in the blink of an eye, it’ll lunge at prey, pulling it under water to drown and dismember

05. African Lion
african-lion-closeup.jpg

Giant fangs? Check. Lightning quick? That too. Razor sharp claws? You betcha. Hungry? You better hope not. These big cats are near perfect hunters.

04. Great White Shark

great-white-shark-closeup-bs.jpg

Blood in the water can excite these sharks into a feeding frenzy, where they’ll use all 3,000 of their teeth to bite anything that moves

03. Australian Box Jellyfish
03.jpg

lso known as the sea wasp, this salad-bowl sized jellyfish can have up to 60 tentacles each 15 feet long. Each tentacle has 5,000 stinging cells and enough toxin to kill 60 humans

02. Asian Cobra
rep_Asian-Cobra.jpg

While the Asian Cobra doesn’t hold the title of most venomous snake, it does the most with what it has. Of the 50,000 deaths by snakebite a year, Asian Cobras are responsible for the largest chunk.

01. Mosquito
http://www.cirrusimage.com/Flies/mosquito!.jpg

Most skeeter bites just make you itch. But some mosquitoes carry and transfer malaria causing parasites. As a result, these little pests are responsible for the deaths of more than two million people a year. So The Winner is Mosquito

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam oAlykum
well where are the HUMANS ,,,,
( lol though im struggling to get rid of Malaria ,,still undergoing the medicine cousre ,is the 4th time i have to take it ,this time doing something diff ,,,wont leave me alone ,)
but humans top this list ,,,,,,,,

helpinghumanity

salam alaykum

Polar bear looks innocent :)

Here is what i remember from one of the story told during Elementary School

"Every thing is shines is not Gold"

They look innocent BUTTTTTTTT in the wild they eat elephant seals for breakfast.

How about that???? (just kidding :astag:)

salam

helpinghumanity

We are ruining this post we should start a new thread

"10 deadly persons"

Yes i think ur right.............instead of talking about animals .........we are talking about humans...........

I am always wondering why frog (such a small specie is on the top)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Asalam oAlykum
well where are the HUMANS ,,,,
( lol though im struggling to get rid of Malaria ,,still undergoing the medicine cousre ,is the 4th time i have to take it ,this time doing something diff ,,,wont leave me alone ,)
but humans top this list ,,,,,,,,

Salam Alaikum

Inshallah you will feel better soon. I had malaria a couple of months ago twice. :( Believe me I know what you are feeling.

Jazak Allah Khair very interesting about the animals. Well the frog for the most part I can tell the others are dangerous. LOL

Salam Amirah80
:hijabi:

aishajor

mashallah thank you i love animals...

allah has made some wonderful creatures and danagerous at that.. subhallah

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Wow.. awesome post!!
I didn't know about the Dart Frog. Thank you for sharing.

I wouldn't have thought elephants would make the list. They are dangerous, but at the same time.. if they don't sense any danger, they'll ignore you and move on.

I agree Aisha, Allah has created many wonderful creatures, alhumduliLlah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma: very nice jazak Allahu khayra for sharing,

may Allah increase ur knowldege, ameen:tti_sister:

helpinghumanity

mashallah thank you i love animals...

allah has made some wonderful creatures and danagerous at that.. subhallah

As we are talking about the deadliest creatures so i thought of sharing this video

THIS VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS AND LIGHT HEARTED PERSON...............PG 18+++++

removed

click above for the video

PM MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO THE MODERATOR OF TTI INQUIRING ABOUT THE CENSORSHIP OF PART OF THIS REPLY. AFTER I RECEIVE ANY REPLY I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE THE LINK TO YOU GUYS. THE ABOVE LINK SHOWED AND ANACONDA SWALLOWING A DEER.........THATS ALL

9:38 PM..........THAT PARTICULAR MODERATOR INFORMED ME THAT IT WAS HARD FOR HIM/HER TO WATCH THE VIDEO. B/C HE/SHE COULD NOT WATCH IT SO HE/SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUNG MEMBER TO WATCH. SHE/HE SOLELY CENSORED IT.
I ASKED THAT MODERATOR NOT TO CENSOR ANY MATERIAL IN THE FUTURE SOLELY ON HER REACTION. HE/SHE MIGHT BE LIGHT HEARTED, BUT WE SHOULD TRY TO LEARN WHT AROUND US. I ALSO ASKED THAT MODERATOR TO CONSULT ME, AND MODERATORS FIRST BEFORE CENSORING ANY STUFF BY HERSELF