How your Mom Bash you

sha587

Shahid abdullah
:salam2: Dear brother and sisters.

I just want to ask how your mom bash you. Please share your "great " experience. And don't hide facts, all i want to know what kind of "tool" your Mom use to beat you.

Honestly, when i was child my Mom beat me with wiper sometime. After a great experience all i can say it is great tool. :shymuslima1:

Please share your experience.

images

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, funny post... u brought back my childhood memories which i hate to remember..LOL

well when i was young my mom used to bash me with her slippers LOOOOOOOOOOL.... Yemeni style...LOL

salam,

OsMaN_93

Here to help
my mom didn't have the bravery to do it :lol:, you could tell it from her face :hearts:
she used to chase me sometimes, but I ran to the toilet, and locked myself in there :p
:salam2:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

LOL... cooool thread

my mom would use two fingers to press them to my skin, pinching... in morocco, we call it "krish" ... owwwwch, that was hurtful.... LOL, she would only need to warn me with it and i wouldn't dare to have another taste of it... LOL

sha587

Shahid abdullah
well when i was young my mom used to bash me with her slippers LOOOOOOOOOOL.... Yemeni style...LOL

Sis you are lucky slipper is not as heavy as wiper.

my didn't have the bravery to do it , you could tell it from her face

You are hiding important facts.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
oh, same here...

really funny brother osman use hide in the bathroom.:laughing-dancing:

oh same here my ma use 2 bash me wiper and she still does with my little bro. and sis. i `m growing up cooooooooool. but i think it is good way to raise ur childeren in the right way so later they would know that u were doing it 4 them rather than been a dranker.

:wasalam:

sha587

Shahid abdullah
she used to chase me sometimes, but I ran to the toilet, and locked myself in there

I have bad feeling about bathroom. Once my Mom was beating my brother and i was aware he will run to bathroom so i locked the other side but when my number came i unintentionally ran towards bathroom and than..........................................::SMILY309:

abu'muhammad

my mother being very strict with me,...

Once she slapped me so hard at 8 years that I just u know, could have understood. She wants everything with discipline. Dad is mild and lenient .an inversion in our house.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
It is very important that one of your parent should be very lenient. Because current flows with both - and +. Hot and cool.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

My mother has never laid a hand on me because she uses her voice instead of physical abuse :p Her voice makes me shake lol.

My dad though has smacked me across the knee with a wire hanger when he was trying to play his video game and I was jumping on the bed nagging him....This happened when I was really young and I just told my mom about a year ago and she almost beat him with the wire hanger for touching her baby lol

Steve940

I only remember being hit once when I was younger and it was with a belt. Alhamdulilah not the belt buckle just the leather part, other wise that wouldn't have been too good. :lol:

Nothing else besides that that I can remember

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sha#!!!

No, not me i was a really bad kid.... Still am...LOL... but my mom passed the slipper part she moved to the next stage, she takes the Mihwash(yemeni's know what that is.... its a wooden stick that yemeni women use for cooking) now......LOL...

salam,

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Thanks for your moral support sis. At least one "bad" kid popped out.

its a wooden stick that yemeni women use for cooking) now......LOL...

yeaah yeah i know kitchen things are very handy for "quick" bashing.:hearts:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Huhhh all of you are trying to prove that you were very good kids.

I cant accept that.

:salam2: brother, you miss your mom!? :D that's why you remember "those days"?

I miss my mom... she's in morocco and i am in US
last summer, i was trying to make her laugh a lot (and i did) and she tried to pinch me :D to make me stop
inshaAllah, i'll go back on December or next summer... make dua for me :)

helpinghumanity

Well my mom still bashes me with her Sandles or Slipper (whtever u wanna say)........some times with her bare hands.......................

however now its like 2 or once in a week.......or even 2 weeks

voiceofkashmir

My mother will sometimes use facial expressions to tell me that she is angry. That was enough for me.

She didnt beat me with anything.

Yes i had eldest brother, who will beat me for nothing, but his beating made me a good and successful person.

Storm

SiStEr
You might think Im nuts but im being very serious here. :SMILY149:

For some starnge reason I would just stand there and let my mum do watever till she was satisfied. I thought it was cowardly to run away. :cool:

But then later, she would feel so guilty and buy me stuff :biggrin: lol