Netherlands may Ban Muslim Veils

young muslimaah

servant of allah
:salam2:

I used to live in holland before and didn't like the way the dutch people acted towards muslims :astag: . because they always think that the muslims are terrorist and whatever they call us. They think that holland will turn out a muslim country in their eyes. I think that the muslims in holland are afraid to speak up or something. Anyway now we moved to engeland and alhamulilah we are so happy that we are here surrounded by many practising muslims :ma:

Hajar

Staff member

I used to live in holland before and didn't like the way the dutch people acted towards muslims :astag: . because they always think that the muslims are terrorist and whatever they call us. They think that holland will turn out a muslim country in their eyes. I think that the muslims in holland are afraid to speak up or something. Anyway now we moved to engeland and alhamulilah we are so happy that we are here surrounded by many practising muslims :ma:

I know what you mean sis. I dont think they are afraid to speak up..but the muslims here in holland do not work togheter. You got all seperate groups like moroccans, turks, indonesians etc. they all got there own seperate mosques, school and associations. Its all devided in cultural groups...
What muslims here in holland should do is work toghter as one...and help eachother and stand up togheter that way we can do something about the hardning of our society against Islam.

:wasalam:

young muslimaah

servant of allah

I think you are right hajar. The muslims there dont work together which is making the dutch politicians take advantage of them :astag:. I would say to the muslim people in holland start working togther as a team then you will succeed inshallah the ethcnicity is not important what is important is that we mulims are brothers and sisters in islam. fear alllah alahu akbar :salah:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Well, even if they really ban the veils, so what can we do??? Muslims are only minority in this country rite? It is rather sad but helpless!:girl3:

I'm outraged. The Dutch govt going to expose their true colours...they come to my place and neibouring countries and talk about human rights etc...but in actual fact this are the barbarians that systematically destroying human rights in the name of "war on terror". No worry sister, it looks like we are going to have another campaign to boycott dutch products altogether.

I do hope muslim in Netherlands unite and form a united front to protest the oppression and right of muslim to live the way they want.