I am Roman Cathloic but wish to convert...

Stefana

Hello i'm new to these forums and I seek help in converting to Islam.Why am I u may ask i have never had a great love 4 my current religion andd never really got that much into it but I have a good feeling about this but I need as much help with the converting process as possible.It will be harder since my my family is most likely aginst it so really I NEED HELP!! I'm 14 ._. and I think it's a turn in the right direction.i look forward to your responses

And as my first step in what I consider the RIGHT direction.....Alhamdulillah ^_^

Felip21

Welcome Stefana, I'm so happy that you find Islam a religion that can give you great love. Islam is not only a religion, but also a way of life. You can be a muslim, but you don't have to tell everyone at once. Just let them know you're interested. And always ask questions about Catholosism. If they ( priests, fmaily etc) cannot reply with a good answer, you'll definitely know this isn't the religion God has sent to humanity to worship him with. Also talk about Islam with your family and friends. And try to make muslim friends. Where are you from btw?

After a while things will only become easier for you, insha'allah. And always remember, you have a great family ( muslim Ummah) behind your back!

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Welcome to this site. You can ask any question. There are so many members from USA. Dont worry.

voiceofkashmir

:salam2:

Ahlan Wa Sahlan ( Welcome ) here.

It is great to read about your interest in Islam.

May Allah guide you and help you. Be free to ask questions and dont hesitate to ask about anything related to Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

First welcome. I am the mommy of the forum. So if you ever need a hug or words of comfort feel free to PM me.
You must be very wise. Learn from us and the many many resources that the brothers and sisters will give you.
Be very kind and gentle to your parents. This is a very important part of our faith. Obey them. Study and do your chores. This will show them the respect you have for Islam.
This forum has many teenagers and they will guide you. And this old lady loves youtube. I love to watch ummahfilms and listen to nasheeds.
Just take everything very slowly. You are making the most important decision of your life at a very young age. This is serious stuff. I respect you.

cmelbouzaidi

Dear Stefana,

:ma: so good to find another young person seeing the beauty in Islam. I, too, converted from Catholicism (when I was 21). If you do decide to convert, don't worry so much about the family. May Allah make it easy for you and once they see you are taking a positive step in a logical and beautiful faith, they will be happy for you, Insha Allah.

Feel free to PM me any time with questions - my computer may be down for a couple of days later this week and next as I am in the process of moving to France.

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
welcome to TTI which is like a deep ocean of information and love...

take it step by step...dont b in a hurry..

ALLAH guides whoever HE (SWT) wills...be patient and try to read the translation of Quran...

dont worry about family much..have love and respect to them and dont obey any one against ALLAH's religion (islam)...

wish u all the best..ma ALLAH guide and keep u in the straight path...

-brother IbnAdam-

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Dear Stefana,

Welcome to TTI
You are interested in Islam at a very young age! Please take your time to learn Islam a bit more. You can ask any questions here and we will try our best to help you out.

Just take everything very slowly. You are making the most important decision of your life at a very young age. This is serious stuff. I respect you.

Follow what mommy says! and you have earned my utmost respect too!

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Salem9022

I'm 14 ._. and I think it's a turn in the right direction.i look forward to your responses

And as my first step in what I consider the RIGHT direction.....Alhamdulillah ^_^

This forum is getting younger and younger makes me feel very old : (

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

dont worry brother Salem...that means u have a LOT OF EXPERIENCE to share with youngers here...:lol:

really i feel so so so happy to hear brothers and sisters interested to THE WAY OF LIFE in such a young age...:ma::ma::ma::muslim_child:

wassalam

-bother IbnAdam-

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum sister :)

I am very happy to hear that you want to revert to Islam, I was once a Roman Catholic too and a really strong believing one untill I discovered and looked into Islam. At first I tried denying Islam and staying to my Catholic ways but it wasn't long before I couldn't deny it anymore and had to look into it. Islam answered ALL of my questions Alhamdulillah, questions that Christianity and other religions just couldn't answer or give me a valid reason for. I reverted exactly 2 monthes ago today and I began seriously looking into Islam about 3/4 monthes previous. My friends and family has been very supportive even though I thought I would be disowned and ditched, etc.
I must say it hasn't been the easiest 2 months of my life, I have had to give up many things and change so much and I'm still in the process of changing. I have also had to learn alot of stuff too but embracing Islam is the best decision I have ever made, I have left behind so much to submit to God and the feeling you get of being close to God in submission is the greatest feeling in the world, nothing can come close to it.
You are very young and I, also like the other people on here respect you as Islam is serious, there is no joking or messing around in Islam, it's about total submission to the One Creator. I'm 18 and was 17 when I discovered Islam which was good because I had left school and could concentrate on it, but I don't want you to feel you are too young for Islam because Islam is Universal, no one is too old, young, or anything to embrace the Truth.
I strongly advise you keep looking into Islam and also visit a Mosque if you can and talk with some of the sisters there, they should be able to give you some advice and help you out.
May Allah (SWT) guide you to the Straight Path and make things easy for you, ameen.

Brother Yusuf.

danyal_1992

welcome to tti. May Allah guide u and may Allah make ur path easy for u
.Ameen Ya Rabulalameen

:ma::ma:I m very happy to see that u have seen beauty of this religion of peace.Don't worry about ur family Inshallah Allah will give them hedaya too.Ameen

hansuke

welcome.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..

It's okay to take it slowly. Have little chats with your family once in a while. Talking about it can make a different. Find Muslim friends, I'm sure there are plenty in the US. But there's always this community to help you. Don't worry, you are not alone. Allah will guide you through this life if you already chosen His path. Insha-Allah.

Mumin01

if u ever need help just ask and insha Allah we will be able to help

may Allah guide and bless u always

ameen

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o alaikoum sister.

:ma:
Masha Allah sister Stefana, alhamdoullillah, ur seeking the truth at such a young age. Masha allah sister.i'm very happy for you sister, and i hope you will convert when you understand islam and its beauty. May allah bless you and ur family. ask any questions you want sister. we are here to help.

Salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

asalamu laykum dear litlle sister
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM AND TTI.
u know what is amazing about u that u r only 14 :ma: Allah has guided u to the right path. Alhamdulilah. feel free to ask as much questions as u want. and if it personal question for the sisters u can post it at sisters club. we are morethan happy to help. enjoy islam:hearts:

may Allah b wit u ameen:tti_sister: