my father is...

saffanah

speak good or silent
Innalilahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun
May Allah grand him Jannah. Amin
Isbhir yaa ukhti...
Be patience, my sister..
Insha Allah, Allah places him in a wide and bright place.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Innaa Lillaah. Wa Inna ilaihi Raajioon. MAY ALLAH (SUBHANA WA TAa ALA) grant jannah AMIN.

nizar83

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

ya ALLAH injiena min azaab el qubr wa injina min azaab jahinem..

ya ALLAH rham jamee3 el muslimeen 3amman.

please brother / sister please make dua for your father and all other muslims that died continuesly...

read suraah al fatiha and make the intention its for your father, do this also with suraah el kahf and other..inshallah your father and other muslims and muslimas that arent here anymore will benefit from it.

our death is our wedding with eternity, i hope for all muslims inshallah this eternity will be in JENNA !!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
its realy sad news.
i can understand that how one feels a space without his or her father.
cuz i have this space in my life.
my dad died when i was just three.
may ALLAH attain ur father with jannah n give u sabr.amin sumamin
FI AMANILLAH

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Alaa,

I'm very sorry to hear your father passed away. I know how it feels to lose someone close. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Wishing the best for you and your family.

-Faisal

s 091

i am sorry to hear of your loss my thought are with you and your family and this time of need.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Inaa lillaahi wa inna lillahi raajioun. Inshaallah sister i will make dua for your father.

may allah grant you strength and patience in this time of need ameen.

fee maanullah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Allah give him Jannatul Firdaus,
I am so sorry to hear this sister Alaa. I just found out, subhanAllah. :(

I will make dua for him and for your whole family. Allah give you all patience and hope for future.

Allah is in best control of when and how we die. We leave behind nothing, except any good actions that we did that continue to aid us ini the next life, such as helping make a Masjid, helping teach people Islam and doing Da'wah, and of course, good righteous children who pray for us after we die.

I am sure sister Alaa, you miss him so much. Allah has taken him away and his Test in this world, is over now, alhamdulillah. Really, this world is big test and a big burden, many people dont realise that.

Finding Contentment after the Death of a Loved One

You must work hard to be good Muslimah and keep in your heart that your father is in better place than this world. :)

The Muslim, the Angels present him his place in Jannah, no way anyone would want come back to this world after smelling and feeling the pleasant wind of heaven and after seeing their place there. This is one of the mercies of Allah subhana Wa ta'ala.

We miss the people who are close to us who die, but we need to be happy for them, for our Muslim brothers and sisters. And we look forward to the day that inshaAllah, we are united with them.

Our tests continue. Allah help us and all the Muslims. May he make us righteous and obedient slaves of his, make us with pure and soft hearts and give us place in Jannatul Firdaus. Amin.

Inalillahi waina illahi rajioon

May Allah the most Merciful grant him Janatul alfirdaws and protect him from the torture of the grave.. And May Allah give you and the family sabr and strength..ameen thuma ameen.

one_ummah3

sister, my thoughts and duas are with you in this difficult time.
May allah give you and your family strength to carry on and grant your father firdaus, inshallah
if you ever need anyone to talk to then know that im your sister in islam and am always here for you

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
sad!!

:girl3::girl3: very very sad news anyways may Allah subhana wata`ala have mercy on him and forgive him every little mistake that he did and may Allah protect him from the punishment of the grave ameen:tti_sister:

may Allah subhana wata`ala protect ur family ameen:tti_sister:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams sister I am sorry for your lost inshallah Allah Talaa will grant him jannah , it is a great comfort when your parents die as muslims as many of us have non muslim parents and when they die it is very hard on us as we can not pray for them, inshallah Allah talaa will give us all sabr Ameen

smartdent

May Allah forgive him and grant him the Jannah ,to Allah we return,to Allah what he gives and to Allah what he takes and every thing is under his willing ,so just said"Inna lillah wa inna elayhe raje'oon" and continue Du'aa for him , Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) said( The Sabr"Patience" is counted in the first shock) ,May Allah forgive all muslims dead or alive .

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:girl3:From Allah we come to Allah we shall return.

May Allah grant him Jannah and give your family Sabr, ameen!

My father passed 15 years ago and my 7 years ago, so I know what loss is. You and your family will be in my duaas inshallah.