WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

algerianmuslima

:salam2: sisters and brothers :
my name is Amina woow iam so proud of it because is our beloved MOHAMED;s mother name (peace be upon al habib)(peace be upon our mother amina)
so what is your name?????????
:muslim_child::muslim_child:

Qabi786

:wasalam:

lol sister my names Amina too! :hijabi:

yep, name of the mother of Rasoolullah SAW, Amina Bint Wahab. Makes me happy to have the same name Al7amdulillah :blackhijab:

:salam2:

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
My name is Fatima. As far as my knowledge, I know that it was the name of our beloved prophet's youngest daughter.
It was also the name of Umar bin Khattab's sister.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum WaRahmatullhi WaBarakaatu,

My name is Saba. A place that is commonly known as Sheba. My name has been taken from the Holy Quraan - an entire Surah (Chapter) is named after it. :D

I love my name and I also LOVE my user name too ...

Wasalaam :)

AmericanTeenager

My name is Cameron...and as far as I know the only thing my name means is "Crooked Nose" in Greek, which is mean because mine is quite straight. :lol:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Well I don't like my school name (alright it's on my birth certificate) because it is completely meaningless, so I was looking around at Islamic baby names and I read "Abdur Rahman (too common), Abdullah (Mashallah but also a bit too common), Abdul Lateef (I REALLY liked that), and Abdul Hasib.

Abdul Lateef means the servent of the Subtle God (Allah Ta Alla ) and Abdul Hasib means the servent of the Reckoner (Laylul Qiyamaat).

And so I really liked Abdul Hasib and gave that to be my TTI name. Mashallah very few peopel have that name, LoL :). And I like that name, and now I am known as Abdul Hasib. I'm going to change my name when I grow up, a name that I like, a name that I chose. Mashallah.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
my name is Ahmad

2u6piqr.jpg

babyboy

Well, what can I say about my name? Khadija! The name of: THE FIRST wife of the Prophet (May peace be upon him); THE FIRST of the Ummahaat ul mu'mineen; I can go on and on but I wont. All I can say is that I'm blessed my mother gave me such a powerful name. I try live up to it.
Alhamdulillah, I have finally found Muslim people to communicate with.
:jumpclap::wavyarms:

nafesa

muslim gurl
my name is سعاد i like writing it arabic and also reading it in arabic and it means happiness, good fortune

Muslimah_4_Ever

Al-Baraa
I dare anyone to know what it means

I think this means the first day of arabic monthes???? Am I wrong?

---------------------------------

My name is MAI this just an arabic womans name but some say it means the small monkey female !!! i dont like this one