Would you like to know what happens when you sleep?

Almaas

SLEEP

Would you like to know what happens when you sleep??
Allah says in the Quran:

It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life),but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed.Verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.
Quran, Chapter 39 verse 42

This means: every time you sleep, Allah takes your souls,amongst many other souls he takes during sleeping. Then Allah decides who is going to be given another chance. For those who are blessed with another chance, Allah will permit their souls to go back to their bodies, the rest he keeps back from returning to life i.e.they die.
This means: each time you go to bed you should never be sure you will get up again, you ONLY have 50% chance for coming back to life. This means: each time you go to bed you should be
prepared for your hereafter.

This means: when you wake up the next day you should appreciate how lucky (blessed) you are. And say 'Blessed be the one who returned my soul to my body, and granted me another chance'. This is what the prophet PBUH used to say when he woke up. This means: when you wake up the next day you should make sure you utilize the new day as much as you can before sleep time comes,in case the new day you are living is the last chance you are given.
This means: you should try to make sure you recite sura AL-MULK (chapter 67) before sleeping, because the prophet PBUH promised that one who reads this sura before sleeping is saved from the punishment of the grave.May Allah forgive us all and bless us with a happy life in this dunya and the hereafter.

MAY ALLAH REWARD & BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

* Read Quran Regular Basis with translation
* Dhikr Allah everyday morning & evening
* Pray promptly and guide others to pray also.
* Please don't waste water and food in your daily life, you should answer to Allah for wastage.
* Reach islamic messages to everyone,it' s ur duty.

:tti_sister:

So Blessed Be Allah, The Best Of Creators! (Surah Al Mu'minoon)

Which Is It, Of Your Lords Favours Do You Deny? (Surah Ar Rahmaan)

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

jazakallah for sharing sister :hearts::hearts::hearts:
i didnt know that.im shocked to tell you the truth.:eek::SMILY26:

:salam2::tti_sister::muslim_child::SMILY252:

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Dzezzak ALlah Khajr for posting, good reminder . May Allah s.w.t., reward you sister ! :blackhijab:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

so nice reminder sister...jazakALLAH khair...may ALLAH give us tawfeeq to prepare for death before we sleep...amiin...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Almaas

How do you say that verse in arabic ?

Allahu yatawaffa alanfusa heena mawtiha waallatee lam tamut fee manamiha fayumsiku allatee qada AAalayha almawta wayursilu alokhra ila ajalin musamman inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yatafakkaroona

اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَى عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَى إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (39:42)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Jazakallah khair for this beautiful article ,
very good reminder for all of us

waaleikum salam

rooia

God reward u,
great remainder,yes, yes , we must not to forget these moments,we r always subjected to die.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

I have find your thread in your earlier posts dear sister and I find it very usefull mashallah, so I thought it will be good that other brothers and sisters read it as well, Inshallah. :hijabi:

May Allah reword you sister for sharing this article with us,and make Allah make us to die as Muslims and be pleased with us.Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Masha Allah wonderful sharing...

By the way, Jazakallahu Khair Asja for bringing an old (but gold) post on the front page :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Masha Allah wonderful sharing...

By the way, Jazakallahu Khair Asja for bringing an old (but gold) post on the front page :)

Wa iyaki dear sister. Alhamdulillah that it was usefull reeding for you and I hope Inshallah it will be usefull for others brothers and sisters as well.:shymuslima1: All thank belong to Allah Only SubhanAllah.

May Allah help us to refect upon His words,and to follow the gudiance of Allah subhan wa teala in every part of our lifes. Ameen Ya Rabby.

:wasalam: