Atheism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doris

Here is the list of the heads of mulhidoon( atheists) and those who love them will be with them. And like the saying of the Prophet alayhee salatu ua salam "you will be in akhirah with the one you love."

The evil list is:

1) Shaytan,

2) Fir'aun,

3) Karun,

4) Haman,

5)Abi Lahab

6) Karl Marx,

7)Voltaire,

8)Jean-Jacques Rousseau,

9) David Hume

10)Charles Darwin

11)Galileo Galilei

12)Freidrich Nietzsche

13)Napoleon Bonaparte

14)John Lennon

15)Vincent Van Gogh

16)Sigmund Freud

17)Epicurus

18)Charles Spencer "Charlie" Chaplin,

19)Jean Paul Sartre,

So all these araogant creatures and more will be together in Jahanam drinking the "coffee"/pus that shaytan the master cook will prepair for them together with his evil hutbah in there. May Allah protect the Muslims from the atheists and their abode Amin.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Let us not become sad. Let us know that this thread has also led to many reaffirmations of faith. The Only and True Law breeds nothing but good..we sometimes become confused..afterall is that not the role of *!*!*!*!an to confuse us? Islam is the light of Allah subhana talla.

Religion is good. Religion breeds the best of mankind. We have been miseducated to confuse social evils as the child of religion. ( I could write a million posts on this.) In the name of religion have been composed the best of symphonies, in the name of religion have been built the best of buildings, in the name of religion have been the best of deeds...

Islam is the best of religion need I say more.

Let us thank the sister for helping us to rejoice that we have been blessed to know There is no God but Allah and Muhammed is His Messenger.

Doris

Asalamu alaykum noble mother ( mirajmom) please allow me to beautify your massage with the Qur'an:

"It may be that you (O Muhammad SAW) are going to kill yourself with grief, that they do not become believers [in your Risalah (Messengership) i.e. in your Message of Islâmic Monotheism][]. (3) If We will, We could send down to them from the heaven a sign, to which they would bend their necks in humility."

Surah Shuara 2-3

May Allah give you health, Amin

Mumin01

.And by the begetter (i.e. Adam) and that which he begot (i.e. his progeny);
Verily, We have created man in toil.
Thinks he that none can overcome him? ( Quran 90:3-5)

Alhamdu lillah, Muslims attacking atheism and not one another :)

Raihan

Galileo Galilei and Charles Darwin were probably not self-claimed atheist. So, pls edit your list.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Here is the list of the heads of mulhidoon( atheists) and those who love them will be with them. And like the saying of the Prophet alayhee salatu ua salam "you will be in akhirah with the one you love."

The evil list is:

1) Shaytan,

2) Fir'aun,

3) Karun,

4) Haman,

5)Abi Lahab

6) Karl Marx,

7)Voltaire,

8)Jean-Jacques Rousseau,

9) David Hume

10)Charles Darwin

11)Galileo Galilei

12)Freidrich Nietzsche

13)Napoleon Bonaparte

14)John Lennon

15)Vincent Van Gogh

16)Sigmund Freud

17)Epicurus

19)Jean Paul Sartre,

So all these araogant creatures and more will be together in Jahanam drinking the "coffee"/pus that shaytan the master cook will prepair for them together with his evil hutbah in there. May Allah protect the Muslims from the atheists and their abode Amin.

Actually Shaytan DOES believe in Allah, hence his challenge to Him when he was thrown out of heaven that he would lead astray the believers of Allah and Allah responded to him that he would fill Hell with alll of those whom followed Shaytan. And also before his downfall, Shaytan was in heaven as a BELIEVER. So, just because he's leading mankind astray doesn't mean he doesn't believe in Allah. Not only that but he believes in Jahannam as well and these factor into his challenge to Allah.

Oh and Firawn also knew of Allah's existence. He was just too arrogant to admit it.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I think Atheism can be categorized

1. Those stupid atheist = people who became atheist just because of their rebellious nature. They normally adopt atheism as a fashion. These are idiot(in my humble opinion).

2. Reacting Atheist = People who became Atheist because they did not get what they want so they started questioning to Allah and finally denied him. semi-stupid Atheist.

3. Intellectual Atheist = people who became atheist after challenging their belief and did not find the answer and became atheist. Intelligent people.

In my opinion(just my opinion) some of the Muslims became atheist at some point when they really try to understand Islam on logical basis. Some of them found their answer.

This third, i am really interested how they think about life. If here is any atheist than i really want to talk to him.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
Interesting topic! Ask them how the rapists are to be dealt with.. They say: They are humans forgive them do not kill them.. Islam is a harsh religion.. And now ask them again what if someone from your family was raped.. They say.. They will torture them to DeATH!
WHY DOUBLE STANDARDS?
Basically they want to do everything to satisfy their nafs and will give heck a lecture to people to justify their claim.. But if the same calamity falls upon their kith n kin.. Where's that lecture?

:wasalam:

dianek

The evil list is:

1) Shaytan,

2) Fir'aun,

3) Karun,

4) Haman,

5)Abi Lahab

6) Karl Marx,

7)Voltaire,

8)Jean-Jacques Rousseau,

9) David Hume

10)Charles Darwin

11)Galileo Galilei

12)Freidrich Nietzsche

13)Napoleon Bonaparte

14)John Lennon

15)Vincent Van Gogh

16)Sigmund Freud

17)Epicurus

19)Jean Paul Sartre,

What's evil about John Lennon? Did he not fight for the causes of mankind?

I think Atheists tend to be more humanity minded than most religions. Most of the people involved in humanity efforts, environmental efforts are atheists. They believe it is up to them to change the course of the world, right the wrongs as there is, in their ideals, no higher power with a plan. As far as propoganda for or against religious ideas, there is plenty of that to go around on all religious groups......there is just as much muslim propoganda out there as there is Christian. It is a vast world and with the internet there is so much to confuse a person. You can make an arguement in any direction you wish and provide Propoganda videos and links to back you up. It is very difficult to embrace a faith and then be slammed with videos from the middle east about the mutilation, beatings, rapes, murder of women by "muslim men"....and yes I know rapes happen here in the west, I know murders happen here as well. But I have never seen some of the atrocities in this "Christian Country" and be so "accepted" as I have seen in some of the clips from the Middle East.....Girls being stoned to death for having been raped. A woman's eyes, nose, ears and mouth cut off by her husband while she was pregnant with his own child. So for anyone to say to me that "that isn't islamic....." Well explain why they happen in Muslim countries and go unpunished! Atleast here we have guidelines as to what is right and wrong and we hold ALL people accountable for that. If you rape someone and you are found you will be arrested, tried and punished. If you murder your wife or daughter for "dishonoring" your family you will be punished. So I think that Atheists, who eliminate the hundreds of interpretations of biblical and qu'ranic texts, they live by their conscience that we all have to tell us what is right and wrong. And I know many atheists and they are good people with good hearts and they don't pick and choose who they offer help to based on that persons religious affiliation. I don't see Muslim organizations here in Richmond area reaching their hands out to anyone else but another muslim. And if Christians reach out to other religious groups to offer help, all they hear is "well you are trying to convert those you help".......well okay......neither of those reasons are what motivate atheists........humility and humanity does.

dianek

And for Doris.....I opened this conversation as I have received NUMEROUS videos and emails from my youtube "friends" who believe that I have made a wrong choice in my faith. It is an example of the kind of things that I get hit with not only from there, but from friends and family who see Islam as "evil"....I don't pretend to agree with them. I simply wanted to know your ideas on atheists as they seem to have very strong Ideas about muslims and christians......

Do me a favor...go to You tube and do a search for the user Sensual Dog and read his page and watch his videos.....By murking up the waters and playing both sides of a coin, I often find the truth I am looking for. If that makes sense.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom sister Diane

you are talking about what you see around you... if you have taking a statistic class, that's not how statistics work!... if muslims around your area "does not support others", doesn't mean that muslims (in general) don't support others... how often do you go to your local mosque? do you know their activities? how many muslim "friends" do you have compared to your atheist "friends"? how active you are as a muslim in your society?... My point is that you should look at the BIG picture and not just what you "want" to see or your experience with your husband!!

have you keyed-in in youtube keywords other than "muslim women raped, tortured"???? if that's what you looking for, you'll find plenty of them as there are atheists (and others) who they try to picture it and grab those ideas... spoon feed you with their believe... are there people who call themself "muslim gays"?, sure... is that islam, NO...

sister diane, you'll find what ever you are looking for in youtube: good muslims, bad muslims, "good atheist", bad atheist.... since those are people. in people, there are good and bad!.... exam the religion, and DON'T take what some bad muslims do as Islam...

sister diane, CHOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY... you know the saying of "tell me who your friends are, and i'll tell who you are"... keep in mind that we are going to die one day, and that we were not created for no reason!!!

But I have never seen some of the atrocities in this "Christian Country" and be so "accepted" as I have seen in some of the clips from the Middle East.....Girls being stoned to death for having been raped.

How do you think people should be held accountable for their crime? Electric chair, gas chambers, burned, whipped to death? Yeah, and I'm speaking of Christians who have used these torture methods. Don't be narrow minded.
The clips you see on your media outlets are trying to bash Islam & Muslims to make people grow hatred for us. This is not something new. People were trying to destroy Islam since it's revelation.

Have you read the Quran? The Bible?

Stoned to death is a form of justice and a judicial form of capital punishment. This practice is in the scriptures of Jewish, Muslim and Christians. Here are a few verses from the Bible:
If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.
(Deuteronomy: 18-21)

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy (21,21)&version=31

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
(Deuteronomy 22: 23-24)

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:23-24&version=31

This is just two examples. You can also be stoned to death for cursing God, breaking the Shabbat, etc.

Related Thread: The Bible Said That!?

Well explain why they happen in Muslim countries and go unpunished!

They don't just happen in Muslim countries. It's happening right now. Bush is killing innocent Muslims left and right, torturing them, sending many innocent Muslims to Guantanamo. The UN rapes, US soldiers rapes girls & women, but many are getting away with it (yes, a few have been brought to justice). You have US soldiers blowing up masjids, shooting innocent people. You have Jews bulldozing Palestinian homes and occupying their land. You have Tony Blair, and other Western governments taking part in all this. Yesterday, I was watching the news and some Maryland cop killed a criminal in his cell, but no one was brought to justice! I ask you tell me who is going unpunished!?
Atleast here we have guidelines as to what is right and wrong and we hold ALL people accountable for that. If you rape someone and you are found you will be arrested, tried and punished. If you murder your wife or daughter for "dishonoring" your family you will be punished.

Is this from Law & Order? Go to the middle east and watch it's version. You really think America has a just system, when they have been responsible for the worst atrocities in human history! Don't focus on a single trees, look at the whole forest....

So I think that Atheists, who eliminate the hundreds of interpretations of biblical and qu'ranic texts, they live by their conscience that we all have to tell us what is right and wrong.

You rather follow the desires and lusts of wonderless people who will tell you what is right & wrong? These people don't have conscience, because if they did they would be believers. See article: Congratulating an Atheist

And I know many atheists and they are good people with good hearts and they don't pick and choose who they offer help to based on that persons religious affiliation.

I know many that are not! They are arrogant and think they are above others. I doubt they help any religious organization, considering they are atheists. Most Christians help Christians, most Hindus help Hindus, most Jews helps Jews. Why shouldn't Muslims help Muslims?

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.]
(5:51)

Allah forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them. For Allah loves those who are just. Allah only forbids you with regard to those who fight you for your faith, and drive you out of your homes and support others in driving you out, from turning to them for protection (or taking them as wali). Those who seek their protection they are indeed wrong- doers.]
(60: 8-9)
O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealings and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just, that is next to piety. Fear Allah, indeed Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.]
(5:8)
I don't see Muslim organizations here in Richmond area reaching their hands out to anyone else but another muslim.

Who do you think is suffering most in the world right now? Why wouldn't you help Muslims!?? They bombard our land, kill our people then you say why are Muslims helping only each other??? Then they deceive you, making you think they are generous by helping Muslims when in fact they have their own hidden agendas! They are hypocrites. Read your Quran, these types of people existed thousands upon thousands of years ago.

Muslim organizations like Islamic Relief, has helped with the California wild fires, Hurricane Katrina, and now helping victims of China earthquake. (http://www.islamic-relief.com).

Please don't be narrow minded. How do you know I don't reach my hands to others? I've always try to give money, food, & clothing to a homeless on the street no matter what religion he is affiliated with, if any.

I ask you, what have you done for your community?

dianek

I have done quite a lot for my community and indiscriminately. I think you all misunderstand, I am not saying one way is right over the other....I am simply illustrating the ideas that are being espoused at me from every direction. People reaching out and saying "Hey there, what are you doing, look at this..." There is a storm all around me...a storm of ideals, religion, heaven, hell.......it becomes very hard to have any certain of what is 100% truth and what is not. So I have become somewhat disheartened with religion of the masses. That is not to say I am ATHEIST as I am NOT........I believe there is a GOD...which path is the purist way, not so sure anymore.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
I have done quite a lot for my community and indiscriminately. I think you all misunderstand, I am not saying one way is right over the other....I am simply illustrating the ideas that are being espoused at me from every direction. People reaching out and saying "Hey there, what are you doing, look at this..." There is a storm all around me...a storm of ideals, religion, heaven, hell.......it becomes very hard to have any certain of what is 100% truth and what is not. So I have become somewhat disheartened with religion of the masses. That is not to say I am ATHEIST as I am NOT........I believe there is a GOD...which path is the purist way, not so sure anymore.

well, sure, you'll be overwhelmed if you let others tell you what to do and this is right and this is wrong... that's your choice to make if you want to be driven any direction others want you to... I would suggest (oops, i am i doing the same thing :D LOL) to concentrate on one thing at a time... learn more about Islam and don't pay any attention to other religions until you understand islam (NOT MUSLIMS), then learn about other religions for the sake of knowledge... again sister, CHOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY, they are a BIG effect in your life and ideas... take care sis :SMILY139:

Salaam Diane,

I believe you have a lot on your mind. Be patient. Take your time. Learn Islam properly. Only way to find the truth is to read about each religions holy book - do not pay attention to it's people. If other Muslims around you are not following the Quran, then you lead them by example. Inshallah you will be rewarded for whatever righteous act you do.

In the Quran, Allah says:

"We will soon show them our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?
" (41:53)

"Truth stands out clear from Error"
(2:256)

a_brother

Make dua for us all

just something nice to have in this thread :D

Prof. of Mathematics (Ex-Atheist) on Accepting Islam 1/3

[yt]2z73ohM_Rjw&feature[/yt]

Prof. of Mathematics (Ex-Atheist) on Accepting Islam 2/3

[yt]a5P6iwgbey4&feature[/yt]

Prof. of Mathematics (Ex-Atheist) on Accepting Islam 3/3

[yt]21Ak-mNpF3Q&feature[/yt]

mezeren

sister,

i think what you need is a proper study of islam.have you ever read the life of Our Prophet.do you know how he treated all kind of people,non believers,adulterers,neighbours,relatives,enemies,christians,jews,his wives,his children,other children,his friends ......the list goes on.every time you read quran or the life of Muhammed(p.b.u.h.) you will realise islam is the correct way.

why on earth do you judge islam by behaviours of so called muslims?it can not be an excuse for one's non belief on the day of judgement. i might say something unjustly which could hurt you,does that mean islam is bad?no,it just means i am a bad muslim.

sister,please,take your time and forget about muslims you know or do not know,study islam.i wish you best.

a_brother

Make dua for us all

sister,

i think what you need is a proper study of islam.have you ever read the life of Our Prophet.do you know how he treated all kind of people,non believers,adulterers,neighbours,relatives,enemies,christians,jews,his wives,his children,other children,his friends ......the list goes on.every time you read quran or the life of Muhammed(p.b.u.h.) you will realise islam is the correct way.

concerning studying the life of our beloved Mohammed (SAW), this is a nice ebook... hope you enjoy it :)
http://www.abdurrahman.org/seerah/SN/sealednectar/index.html
some characteristic of our beloved Mohammed (SAW)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36923
Who is Allah (SWT)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35836

PS. you may need a break sister... working/thinking too hard "hurts the brain", the brain needs a rest to take on tasks... believe me, a vacation might be useful if you are tired... hope best for you sister... May Allah help us all...

BrotherZak

Sister Dianek to be extremely lucid as i can, you are essentially saying that i'm doubting Prophet Mohamed(saw) words and his teaching. You are wondering on his truthfulness even though he has never lied in his life and that his enemies were a testament to that fact. I suggest you read his life because the second you begin to say i'm doubting "organized religion" you are saying Mohammed(pbuh) may have been a impostor as ridiculous as it sounds.

Sincerely pray to God and seek refuge from the whispering and the inclination of the accursed one and read the quran and his life with a new understanding.

For instance read the christian delegation of Naragan who visited Prophet Mohammed. They discussed religion and after refusing Islam, prophet Mohammed allowed them to pray in the Mosque before their departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.