how muslims are treated in usa!

palestine

Servant of Allah
wow, this video amazed. this video shows some americans who mistreated muslims while others stood up for it!
watch and enjoy.

[yt]PqbQWxHIn4U[/yt]

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
great video ,I've seen it before..
I feel discriminated constantly at work by people ,some customers dont even say Hi to me ,when I talk to them,they either ignore me or talk to other person at the store...Or I hear stupid comments behind my back "Why to wear that on your head etc...,watch out she will blow up herself" .Or are you Jewish ? You dont look like a muslim? How come you are muslim ,you are white ? and so on...
Very few people are nice ,who asks sometimes , or at least just smile ,
but most of the time its a constant struggle to be on be on the public ,I really wish to stay home
Thanks for the video sister

waaleikum salam

palestine

Servant of Allah
true sister aisha. but me when they say something i never let them go without making them taste a little embarrassment. lol. like i go up to them and be like " who the heck do you think you're messing with." lol. so funny. it cracks me up. i used to feel depressed and would cry but now it makes me life how stupid they're when theyr'e being racist. and some americans have stood up for me before. so that's good.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
really sad...made tears come to my eyes really...

:ma: very nice video. at school i don`t but soemhow no body ever told me terrorist maybe be they keep it to themselves lol. some of them are nice really nice. they really respect alot and guess what my hijabs are reall big u can`t see my entire body but my face and hands. i didn`t know so many americans are having such problems like that. it is kind of crazy to see adults discriminating and not teenagers subhana Allah. may Allah makes it easy for all of the muslims around the world that are facing problems becoz of what they believe ameen:tti_sister:

dianek

I'd like to share a story.....my gyn and I were talking at one of my appointments and she asked me questions about what I do for myself, said she asked all women this, well one thing led to another as we discussed my life and my husband and faith. She had a lot of misconceptions about islam and found it amazing when I told her alot of muslim women see the hijab as freedom rather than oppression. She was shocked. She told me a story of how she was in a particular hospital and was walking through the hall....she said she always made it a habit to say hello to everyone she passed or atleast smile at them. She said she came upon a woman dressed in an all black niqab...face and all covered. She said she didn't know what to do...does she say hello, does she smile....then she thought, well she is dressed that way so as to be anonymous and so she didn't acknowledge her. She said that it bothered her because though she hated to ignore people she felt that this woman wanted to "blend into the wall" and so she didn't feel it appropriate to speak to her. She said she felt badly for the woman.....I think a lot of Americans might feel the same as her......

As for me I don't display outwardly my faith or lack of.....but I can tell you that the wives of my husband's friends who have converted and wear hijab have had NO discrimination and my husband has not encountered any negativity from anyone either.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Indeed, they think that we are forced to dress the way we do by our fathers, brothers and husbands. I have talked to many young non Muslim girls my age, and they didnt have a view of thier own. They were completely blinded by the media. They ask silly questions like "Oh, do you wear that in bed?". Until, we finally had a long talk, everything seemed a bit normal.

The other day at the shops, I was pushing my trolley and an oversized lady came in my way. She wasnt really watching, and so she sort of had to stop in her tracks. At the sight of my abaya and scarf, she uttered nice and loud.. F*@#!N ARAB! I was in shock for a while. I completely lost track of what I was buying. When I came back to my senses, I told my sister and she was upset at the fact that I remained quiet. But thats me, I would not have sworn back..never ever.

Whats more funnier, I am not even Arab. (Sigh)

Sister Palestine, May Allah reward you for your efforts. Jazak Allah Khair for sharing. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Thats what i believe. Normal American or people from other cultures are not bad. I mean they are just like us. There is no difference between humans. But the main threat to us is the government. This is only place where Muslims will not find out any justice.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Thanks for uploading the video.
I've never witnessed any discrimination against Muslims where I Live (OC, California). I see many sisters in hijab near my work (it's a popular place for young crowds to hang out at).
I suppose California is more diverse and people are more open minded here.

:wasalam:

Shoaib

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sisters don't feel bad for what them fools do. It's because you're not naked to them, that's why their upset. Man the typical American perber.

I've never witnessed any discrimination against Muslims where I Live (OC, California). I see many sisters in hijab near my work (it's a popular place for young crowds to hang out at).

Shoaib
Yes you are right bro. Certain places, usually metropolitan areas where its diverse there will naturally be less discrimination unlike here in the video. The more rural towns become the more intolerant they become of anything that isn't Anglo-Saxon Christianity.

It's a vocal minority like these bigots and the media pundits on major news networks in the country who try to brainwash the public into hating Islam and Muslims. I'm sure most non Muslims would at least feel negatively after witnessing such a thing happen to a Muslim/ah.
Sisters don't feel bad for what them fools do. It's because you're not naked to them, that's why their upset. Man the typical American perber.
Very true.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Masha Allah,
Reading the sisters's stories here about discrimination your'e facing in non-muslims majority place make me feel sad.
I live in muslims community so I never felt disriminated, many women here wear hijab.

For all Sisters and brothers in Islam who are in the difficult situation, BE STRONG.

This is a part of tests from Allah to prove how strong your iman/faith to Him.
So, don't be upset. Allah will reward you for your obedient to Him.
Barakallahu fiki !

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Dear brothers and sisters,
Can anyone PLEASE send me the link or atleast post the youtube link here? As my browser doesn't support flash.. I've to download the video and thats possible only if i've the link

Jazakallah khair,

palestine

Servant of Allah
Dear brothers and sisters,
Can anyone PLEASE send me the link or atleast post the youtube link here? As my browser doesn't support flash.. I've to download the video and thats possible only if i've the link

Jazakallah khair,

yes i will. thanks for asking. go to www.youtube.com and enter "how muslims are treated in the usa" it will come up and click on it and watch it.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Indeed, they think that we are forced to dress the way we do by our fathers, brothers and husbands. I have talked to many young non Muslim girls my age, and they didnt have a view of thier own. They were completely blinded by the media. They ask silly questions like "Oh, do you wear that in bed?". Until, we finally had a long talk, everything seemed a bit normal.

The other day at the shops, I was pushing my trolley and an oversized lady came in my way. She wasnt really watching, and so she sort of had to stop in her tracks. At the sight of my abaya and scarf, she uttered nice and loud.. F*@#!N ARAB! I was in shock for a while. I completely lost track of what I was buying. When I came back to my senses, I told my sister and she was upset at the fact that I remained quiet. But thats me, I would not have sworn back..never ever.

Whats more funnier, I am not even Arab. (Sigh)

Sister Palestine, May Allah reward you for your efforts. Jazak Allah Khair for sharing. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum
If I was in shock after she said that, I would've been like for her to go lose wieght. But hey, scince I go around (I've had the intention and WANTED to, but hey, you can't a;ways "live your own life" *sight*) wearing my Islamic clothes and stuff (my pants, my long thobe, my Kufi), and I'm alraedy like this, I'm real easy on people. Muhammad (SAW) even said that if people say soemthing about how you practice Islam, then to not take it personally (meaning don't start an argument about it), so you did the right thing sister.

And verily, Allah Ta Alla is the best Ally for the beleiver!

Assalamu Alykum.

omar06

sallam allikum, i just wanna say why dont you sisters speak for yourself, when the non-beliver asks you a question "why are you wearing a hijab" reply back with wisdom tho! so they may understand. look it up what are the benefits of wearing hijab. quick fact

what happens when somebody is not wearing hijab? a man will stand there and keep staring at her and since he is staring at her something is gonna happen if something doesnt happen to the man he should go and see a doctor.

the bible 1 Corrinthians 11:3-6
Even in bible it says to wear hijab, turn the tables over and ask them if they have read their bible prior to asking a question.

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head"

sallam allikum :) goodday

omar06

and be patient with what they say soon shall they come to know who has been guided and who is on the right path.

To thoes muslims who are being discriminated. Maybe allah(swt) wants to give you the 7th heaven janatal adhan. so be patient and tell others the samething what i jsut did/

sallam allikum

najbc

Shoaib

assalam sister, you are forgetting that California was the largest muslims, arabs in the country,. so that is why. these harrasing happens in states where muslims are not taht unknown.