Quran Translation in 30 different Languages

zedbj

:salam2:
Jazakallah khair brother, it is nice and useful. BTW how could we reassure ourself that the material is authentic? It looks authentic to me but there is scanty info of the provider for example. I am sorry for a remaining bits of skeptism but I think is important if we want to make quotation.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazakallah khair brother, it is nice and useful. BTW how could we reassure ourself that the material is authentic? It looks authentic to me but there is scanty info of the provider for example. I am sorry for a remaining bits of skeptism but I think is important if we want to make quotation.
yes ur right brother...we should have to take the help of ul'ama for the authenticity of this website...do take care...May Allah protect us from any kind of evil Ameen,Ameen,Ameen...Ma'as salamah..

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Jazakom Allah Khair all...

BTW how could we reassure ourself that the material is authentic?

I know how important translation to the meanings of the holy quran is.. And i'm sure all of you have noticed how it can have different meanings, But that doesnt mean it is not authentic.

To learn arabic is what i'v been advising brothers and sisters to do first, to avoid the possibility of reading Quran or Hadith with wrong or inauthentic translation.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

To learn arabic is what i'v been advising brothers and sisters to do first, to avoid the possibility of reading Quran or Hadith with wrong or inauthentic translation.

Jazak-Allahu khairan bro...ur absoulty correct.. :)

zedbj

:ma: brother.. This is actually what I am trying to say :) i.e. reading and quoting inauthentic translation . I am sure out there, in the internet there are of fake islam and quran sites. In addition to that if i am not mistaken, I am reading somewhere (correct me if i am wrong), there was fake alquran published authored by anish shorosh using name Furqan. I didn't see it personally though.

Jazakallah khair

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:ma: brother.. This is actually what I am trying to say :) i.e. reading and quoting inauthentic translation . I am sure out there, in the internet there are of fake islam and quran sites. In addition to that if i am not mistaken, I am reading somewhere (correct me if i am wrong), there was fake alquran published authored by anish shorosh using name Furqan. I didn't see it personally though.

Jazakallah khair

Assalamualycum,

yes ur rite...there was fake Quran published in some website by the name THE TRUE FURQAN...

Beware of the following websites:

1. www.answering- islam.org

2. www.aboutislam. com

3. www.thequran. com
4. www.allahassurance. com

These sites have been developed by the Jews

Who
Intentionally spread wrong information about theQURAN , the HADITH and the Islam
Please spread this information To all the Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

Al ways check the source of any Islamic web site even if it is very convincing

A FAKE AMERICAN QURAAN

""http://www.amazon. com/exec/ obidos/tg/ detail/-/ 1579211755/ qid%3D1096805827 /102-4933271- 2395342 ""

Above: 'The True Furqan'

You Cant Ignore this, send it to as many muslims as u can.

The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran
is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True
Furqan". It is being described
as the ayats of the
Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out
that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001'
and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of
'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is
inboth the Arabic and English languages... it is being
distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private

English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which
include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of
Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of
this incorporating the Christian belief of the three
spirits.

And

this so! called Quran opposes many Islamic
beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more
than one wife as fornication, divorce being
non-permissable and it uses a new system for the
sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It
states that Jihad is HARAAM.

This book even goes as far as attacking Allah,
Subhanahu wa Tahala!

All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.

Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this
email to as many people as possible so that we can
stop this dangerous trick.

Please tell everyone you know and may Allah reward
you.

Rememeber me in ur du'as...
ur brother in Islam...