my grandmother passed away

amjaddamen

brother
Respected sisters & brthers
Last Saturday my grandmother passed away , I told you about her before at this link( http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32586 )

Last Friday after asur prayer my brother told me that she seems to be dieing , I went there in my father house and there she was lying down on her back , her feet toward (ka'bah) . she was breathing rapidly , unconscious , my cousin was saying (thiker) to remind her indirectly to spell shahadah .( prophet (pbuh) said what means : whose last words shahadah , he will be granted to jannah ) .
I and one of my uncles were reciting qur'an there . we told her other sons and daughters to come ( they were 100 km away ) .
I remember while my cousin saying thiker I told my self she can not hear us as she was unconscious , but suddenly she raised her shaking finger for shahadah , we were all surprised .
At this time one of her daughters came close to her and told her while she was crying to forgive her , and for the second time she surprised us !!! she raised her very weak hands as she used to do in making du'a !!! after that iam sure she raised her hands for 7 times . we expect that she is making supplication to us .
Saturday when I finished asur prayer and came back from masjid , there was my dad telling me that my grandmother just passed away .
Sunday we conduct ( dead prayer ) on her , the imam was her grandson ( my cousin he is scholar ) ,And there were about four hundred men who conducted this prayer (prophet (pbuh) said what means : whom has forty men to pray on his dead body , allah will accept them to intercede for him ) .
Iam telling you this because it is unique experience for me and I liked to share with you .

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

"Aa'thama Allahu Ajrakom".. Means May Allah greaten your reward.

It is what you say to someone who had a relative or friend who died recently (As in Sunnah).

May Allah broaden and lighten her grave, And place her in Jannah, As well as all dead muslims, Inshallah.

"Whoever dies knowing full well that there is no god but Allah, enters Paradise."Narrated by Muslim and Ahmad from `Uthman.

Narrated Abu Dhar: Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshipping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Fresh_SouL

wa3alykoom esalam akti
May Allah have mercy on her soul, MashAllah i hope i die in this state of sayin La ILAHA ila ALLAH...Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi raji3oon, to Allah We belong And To Him Is Our Final Return..MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US ALL BEFORE DEATH APROACHES US

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
From Allaah we belong and to Him is our return.

SubhanAllaah, seems like a good end for your grandma Inshaa'Allaah. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on her and grant her Jannah Aameen. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala also give us the best of deaths Aameen.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Salam, Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
From Allaah we belong and to Him is our return.

I heard that if you say the kalimah, you are automatically entered into jannat. Correct me if im wrong.

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2:

ALLAHU AKBAR:tti_sister:

May ALLAH SWT forgive all her sins and grant her janaat ul firdous.AMEEN:tti_sister:

:salam2::hijabi:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Allahu Akbar

ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon

:shahadah:
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar: may Allah forgive all of her mistakes and grant jannah ameen
jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah make us die in the statment of faith all of the believers ameen:tti_sister:

amjaddamen

brother
thanks

respected sisters and brothers:

boMeshary
storm
heegaan
Fresh Soul
dianek
khalidvaltrans
BintMuhammad
abdul hai
happy muslimah
Zakiyah
proud_2b_Muslim
Tru3m0sl3m
Zaynab123

thank you alot
jazzakm allah khirn
may all of you live happily and die with faith.

zakiyah

muslim sis
respected sisters and brothers:

boMeshary
storm
heegaan
Fresh Soul
dianek
khalidvaltrans
BintMuhammad
abdul hai
happy muslimah
Zakiyah
proud_2b_Muslim
Tru3m0sl3m
Zaynab123

thank you alot
jazzakm allah khirn
may all of you live happily and die with faith.

:salam2::hijabi:
AMEEN:tti_sister: thanx for your duaa brother.
MAY ALLAH SWT SHOWER HIS COUNTLESS BLESSINGS ON YOU AND HELP YOU IN EVERY WAY OF LIFE...AMEEN:SMILY126::SMILY126::SMILY126::SMILY126::SMILY126:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Al baraka fik
ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon
May Allah grant her Jannah Ameen
:tti_sister: